• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] XS Max Lockscreen does not show flashlight or camera toggle

    iOS Beta [Bug] XS Max Lockscreen does not show flashlight or camera toggle


    [Bug] XS Max Lockscreen does not show flashlight or camera toggle

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    [Bug] Siri unresponsive to touch on airpods 2

    Posted: 03 May 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    I've already submitted through the feedback but I was curious if anyone else is having a slow or completely unresponsive Siri when using airpods. I have it so when I tap the airpods Siri comes up, since I don't want to have to use "Hey Siri". With the most recent update, I've noticed a huge lag when I tap the airpods to when Siri comes up to the point I need to pull out my phone and go into phone app to call people. First world problems I know, but still

    submitted by /u/SwoleMedic1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel