• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iPhone r/iPhone Photography Thread - May 04, 2019

    iPhone r/iPhone Photography Thread - May 04, 2019


    r/iPhone Photography Thread - May 04, 2019

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Welcome to our weekly stickied Photography Thread! This is a new idea so please feel free to offer your feedback about this thread or the subreddit in general in the comments. As usual if you have a serious issue with the subreddit please contact the moderators directly.

    This thread is intended for users to share their photo's that they've taken on their iPhone. Upgrade images / "Joined the Club" images are permitted here, too.


    Guidelines:

    1. Please use a reputable image hosting like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts are permitted. If NSFW pictures are shown you will be punished.

    This thread will run from 01:30am UTC on Saturday through to 06:05pm UTC on Monday. After this thread is over, it will be locked and unstickied.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Been keeping tabs on every iPhone XR color I’ve seen in the wild since launch

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    The iPhone 7 made my flight experience 100% better

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    I had a flight from Athens to Cologne which is 3 hours and 15 minutes long I had 2 movies downloaded that where 3 hours long together, I thought that my battery will go down to 30-40% within the 1.5 hour of using since my s8 used to do that. Well I had around 80% when I boarded and I thought I will put the phone in low battery mode and on airplane mode I saw the first movie and sill around 65%, I landed with 50%. I am currently sitting in a coffee shop with 41% I love how even though my battery health is down to 88% it made my flight experience allot better

    submitted by /u/kasem9200
    [link] [comments]

    Stock Calculator tip: swipe left/right on the numeric display to delete one digit only (instead of tapping C and deleting everything)

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Came Across This While Cleaning -- iPod (Gen 2) -- Circa 2002

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Classic iPhone 4, with all the old apps.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    Face ID lock won’t stop spinning.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Couldn’t afford a Macbook because it’s super expensive in my country. So this is where the Apple troll stickers came in handy��. And the red matches perfectly with my 8+.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    I know that Facebook SAYS they don’t listen your conversations for advertising purposes, but I got an ad for this exact fridge after talking about “LG fridges” less than 20 minutes earlier. Last week this happened with an extremely specific perfume brand.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    iPhone SE is the best to go smartphone

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    My brother got himself an iPhone 8. I decided to have some kind of social media detox and took his old SE instead of my jailbroken and (really) geeky software modified 6S. Installed basic apps and oh my god... It is perfect. Yeah, the screen is small. So no heavy video and photo content consumption. But it is really comfortable to use the phone with one hand and it's still blazing fast.

    10/10, would buy the same form factor iPhone if they made it with a full body screen.

    submitted by /u/foreverzzv
    [link] [comments]

    Home screen drrops down sometimes. Anyone know how to privent it from doing this?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Messages just vanished?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Last night my fiancée opened Messages, and every message was just gone. She's on an iPhone 7 Plus, on the latest iOS. Message history is set to keep forever, and she has over 100gb of free space. Anyone have any ideas as to why this happened, or if we can recover her messages? She had Messages turned off in her iCloud settings, and did not do any backups to her Mac, so I'm hoping for a miracle.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/MightBeObama
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn this off? I have unlimited data.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Why’s this happening. I bought the album on iTunes Store, but I cannot listen to it if I don’t use Apple Music.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I’ve only ever had this when my bedtime alarm goes off in the morning

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    Sim Card Questions

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm in the process of buying a new phone. I'm still deciding between the xr and the xs. I have an android phone now and was wondering if I can easily switch my current sim card in or if I have to buy a new one with a new plan when I change phones. Thank you for any insight, I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Wonderhound
    [link] [comments]

    2 iPhones stopped charging past 2% at the same day... What the hell?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    So I have an iPhone X that was on 12.1.1 and last Thursday it just wouldn't charge past 2%. I googled and came to the conclusion it was an iOs bug, and that I had to update to 12.2. It was a pain in the a** to upgrade, because the battery died in the process, and I got stuck in the red battery icon, and it wouldn't turn on. I finally found out that the battery would charge when it was showing the red battery icon, so i kept pressing the volume buttons for 10 min until the apple logo came in and I managed to put it in recovery mode and did a clean instalation of 12.2.

    However, it still won't charge past 2%, even if I keep my screen on all the time. I decided I'll take it to Apple on Monday, but here comes the intriguing part: same thing is happening to my friend's iphone 7 Plus on 12.2. He even thought his charger was malfunctioning and bought another one, but still stuck on 2%.

    We never shared a charger, we did not update anything before it started happening, and I can't find anything we both did to make it happen.

    Did anyone ever experience something similar?

    PS: I apologize if this is against rule number 2. In my interpretation battery life refers to duration of battery.

    submitted by /u/fabioarapua
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone has the same problem with Snapseed app? Basically you have 3 options to save your edited photo, Save, Save a Copy & Export. If you select Save/Save a Copy, it shows this error message. If you select Export, it says “Exported Successfully” but never shown in the Gallery. Need help :(

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    When it comes to iPhone cases, Urban Armor Gear is my favourite and most trusted case manufacturer. What’s yours?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 Plus help

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I was wandering if there were any tech wizards around that could offer some advice. Recently, the microphone on my iPhone 7 Plus, meaning I can't pick up phone and video calls. Additionally, my headphones won't work through the lightning port, and the music plays through the normal speaker. When restarting my phone, the Apple symbol shows for a very long time and I can press the button but nothing happens (I think this might be related to the issue).

    My friend believes that the audio driver on my phone is broken, but I wanted to check with any experts as well.

    Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tclavender
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Not Going to Sleep

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Hi, Starting in the last 3 days, I've discovered my screen never goes to sleep. If I push the power button it will, but otherwise it stays on.

    The battery settings show the lock screen as being the top consumer, not super helpful there. Any pointers to what might be keeping my screen on?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tsull360
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for iPhone battery percentage (Not Health Capacity) to drop from 100% to 92% overnight?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Battery health capacity is at 100%, and I charged my iPhone last night to 100% and unplugged it once it was fully charged. When I woke up, the battery percentage (not the health capacity) was at 92%. I had some notifications overnight like Facebook and Messenger, and maybe a text or two, but when my phone was fully charged, I put Low Power Mode and Do Not Disturbed Mode on. I have iPhone XS Max and was just wondering if it's normal for the battery to drop from 100% to 92% during the night, or if it's a sign of the Battery Health Capacity being lower than what it actually says, cause right now, it says it's still at 100%, but I don't know if it's common for the XS Max to lose 8% overnight just from notifications while Do Not Disturbed and Low Power Mode were turned on.

    submitted by /u/Nintendo_NX
    [link] [comments]

    XS Timezone Keeps changing 4 hours ahead

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    My iPhone XS Does this randomly. Might occur every 2 days or 2 weeks. But it'll jump 4 hours ahead randomly. And I have to go into settings and turn OFF auto time zone and turn it back on. When it does this beside timezone its blank until I turn it off and back on again.

    Happens after a clean restore as well. But it's random not all the time. Generally occurs early morning

    Another note im about 6 hours from the closest time zone change which would be an hour behind so I'm not close to any time zone areas

    submitted by /u/HuntersPad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel