• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    Apple TV Apple Tv Issue Over Media sender / reciever

    Apple TV Apple Tv Issue Over Media sender / reciever


    Apple Tv Issue Over Media sender / reciever

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    Hey

    I have a Wyrestorm system that takes 4 single inputs and then transmits that throughout my house over ethernet to a receiver that is plugged into my Tv. Now I had a power cut a few days back and can no longer get Apple tv throughout my system. If I remove the Apple Tv and plug it into my TV it works great. Anyone have any idea what I can do it resolve this, please.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/DaveyBubble
    [link] [comments]

    Choose Playing Source in Apple TV App Beta.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    I was going to install the latest Apple tvOS beta release. However, I read something in another comment that I'd like to verify;

    In the current version of the TV app, you can press and hold on something in your Up Next and then choose where you want to play it from (Hulu, FX App, FuboTV, etc...). Someone said there's no way to currently choose the source in the latest beta. Is this true? If so, how does it decide where to play from?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jtfolden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel