• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS 9 got the music app right

    Apple iOS iOS 9 got the music app right


    iOS 9 got the music app right

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Visually speaking when navigating albums and songs, I loved how the color scheme of the background and text of the song titles correlated with the two most dominant colors of the album art. It's been a bland white and pink layout for too long. I also miss having the now playing screen be full screen not some "card" that slides up "over" the rest of the app. It's the little things. Anyone have hopes for a new look on some of the apps like I do for music in iOS 13?

    submitted by /u/TonyF91
    [link] [comments]

    Shutdown phone when locked

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    It really bugs me that Apple hasn't addressed this thing for like ever. You have so many security features that are very hard or not possible at all to bypass and yet if someone steals your device he/she can turn it off even if it's locked! Why isn't there at least an option to disable this? In the past I used to jailbreak my phone and a tweak to have this exact feature, along with taking a selfie after 3 failed login attempts, sending an email and sms with geolocation, being able to send custom commands via sms from another device, etc, was my first tweak to install. I no longer jailbreak my phone because I'm more security conscious than before but this feature is a must have in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/PsychoticDisorder
    [link] [comments]

    There’s an Emergency SOS Countdown Sound setting? Interesting.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Every night when I wake up my iPhone goes to no internet and my WiFi calling is disabled, and I’m forced to use my mobile data, and every time I connect to WiFi and doesn’t connect and stays on cellular data. I’m on iOS 12.3 beta 4, tbh I’m not sure if it’s a bug since I’m on beta..

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Music issues- can’t choose most albums/songs in my library

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Can you blend the icon bar into the background?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    I've tried several times in a row to get a background color that the icon bar will blend into, by saving an image, color-picking the icon bar background, and using that color. But every time I make it a background, the background bar changes slightly so it doesn't blend in. Is there a color you can pick that will actually blend in?

    https://i.imgur.com/b6462U8.jpg

    submitted by /u/greymonk
    [link] [comments]

    Screentime: Is there a way to "always allow" Google.com, so I don't have to constantly enable it?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    I notice with things like Twitter, you can always allow the Twitter app and then that always allows twitter.com

    But the same thing doesn't work for always allowing the Google app

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/arikr
    [link] [comments]

    When would iOS 12.3 be available?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    Somebody with Touch ID willing to make a test?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out something. My Touch ID broke and I'm locked out of my password manager. If I get Touch ID fixed, will I be able to login again?

    Please do the following step to test if it will work:

    1) download Keeper Security 2) set up Touch ID login 3) delete all fingerprints from your apple settings 4) try login on keeper security (it should tell you Touch ID is disabled) 5) restart your phone 6) add fingerprints to iPhone settings 7) try to login to Keeper using Touch ID

    Does t work?

    submitted by /u/MrMarchMellow
    [link] [comments]

    My carrier name seems to be missing. Other than that everything else is fine.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    Can someone explain how removing an ios profile will remove all the access granted?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    I removed a malicious profile/app, and people here told me that removing it will remove all the access I originally granted it, but can someone explain the reasoning for it?

    submitted by /u/bix234
    [link] [comments]

    Will IOS ever be 60 fps?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there has been a release to root or hack IOS 12.2? I’m tired of not being able to add costume security and custom apps on my phone.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    Messages I send to whole group, sends to whole group individually as texts.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    So I went to send a message to an imessage group chat, however only the "send as text" option seems to be available to me. I thought nothing of it, and it sent to everyone in the group individually... Any idea how to send messages as an imessage as oppose to a text?

    submitted by /u/Kieran2820
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.2 some notifications getting stuck on top of lock screen and home screen.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm new to iOS and I love everything about iOS but I wonder if anyone else have this problem too? Some notifications are getting stuck especially Snapchat on lock screen or home screen, it is always showing as "XXXX is typing..." which is not true.

    Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

    Edit: BTW my device is an iPhone 8 Plus which has been a month I'm using.

    submitted by /u/GabenFixPls
    [link] [comments]

    Why iCloud is still so terrible in 2019?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    My calendar events get messy by iCloud again last night.

    Photos is messy all the time thanks to Apple's confidence about their cloud services.

    iCloud mail just could not send, daily.

    They even charge for this shit.

    submitted by /u/igonejack
    [link] [comments]

    Help building IOS App - Newb Alert

    Posted: 03 May 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Hoping to build an app for an idea that I have. Is there any way to get the templates for the applications? I come from a coding background where templates, modules and libraries are commonplace.

    Is there anyway to create basic apps by dragging and dropping elements/functionality?

    submitted by /u/FBA4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Hotspot Missing

    Posted: 03 May 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    I recently reset my network settings on my iPhone XR with iOS 12.2 in order to correct lockups in weak cell areas when using CarPlay and playing music (this was corrected with the reset). Now I have a problem with Personal Hotspot. On the iPhone personal hotspot setup works as normal and I can connect to the iPhone with other devices (iPad, Mac), however the phone does not show up on the other devices as my Personal Hotspot. Result is that if no device is connected to the phone then I must go to the phone, unlock it, navigate to settings and open the Personal Hotspot screen and only then will my devices see the hotspot is available. All devices are connected to the same iCloud account and all devices have the latest OS installed. Bluetooth and WiFi are enabled. I've exhausted all help articles I could find on the net, appreciate any suggestions...

    TL:DR - my other devices (iPad, Mac) does not recognize my iPhone as a personal hotspot.

    submitted by /u/rjhoff
    [link] [comments]

    So important to practice good security with ios, does anyone else know of good security practices for ios?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Unlock iPad 2 without passcode

    Posted: 03 May 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    I have an old iPad 2 that I don't know the passcode for. Is there a way to unlock it? It isn't iCloud locked.

    submitted by /u/nuyrul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel