• Breaking News

    Monday, January 28, 2019

    Apple Watch Just discovered that my watch can do this. Feature or bug?

    Apple Watch Just discovered that my watch can do this. Feature or bug?


    Just discovered that my watch can do this. Feature or bug?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Now that I have rings…

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Back in the day when you would mindlessly walk from point A to point B and half way you think " why did I go this way? The other way was shorter, ugh!" Now you smile and think "meh, just goes towards my move ring" 👍😊

    submitted by /u/AceRockola1
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple Pay require the Cellular version? If no, can I leave my phone at home for paying only with GPS watch? So with no active Bluetooth connection?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Some dude on Facebook is trying to pass an iPod as a 1st a gen Apple Watch for $200.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Apple watch no longer backing up, unable to remove old backup

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 05:48 AM PST

    My apple watch stopped backing up a long time ago, I realized this only because I switched to a new iPhone XS Max last week and when i tried to set up the watch for the new phone all i had was an old backup from 2017, and afaik it should've backed up after i unpaired it from my previous iPhone.

    As you can see in the video, I'm unable to remove the backup.

    https://streamable.com/njz8w

    iPhone XS Max 12.1.3 Apple Watch Series 2 5.1.2

    submitted by /u/Bitowzky
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 4 44 mm grey, allergic?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Hi,I'm wondering if it's nickel free or if it still are the same as the previous generations that the space grey contains higher amount of nickel then the rest of the models?

    I know that Apple state that all of there watches can contain Nickel but in I think gen3 some models was containing more then others.

    submitted by /u/rjohansson
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch case

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 05:21 AM PST

    I just got an Apple Watch yesterday! I had one a while ago. But I recently just got back into working out and and everything. But I'm looking for a durable case. I work cnc machines all day and it's very hand to have my watch instead of having to pull my phone out every time. What is a good case y'all recommend for the 42mm. I would like for it to have a screen protector. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Savage_Dawgs
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to let battery deplete all the way before charging?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Or should you keep it between 30-90% all the time? What's better for the battery's longevity? My bf says don't ever let it go all the way down to zero cuz it's a newer style of battery???

    My (S3) doesn't get used up in one day, and I was reluctant to charge it when it was still at like 50% each night. especially since it charges so fast then sits on charger all night.

    submitted by /u/jellyready
    [link] [comments]

    Notify when iPhone is disconnected from watch

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Can we have a feature where if our phones were to ever disconnect (bluetooth) from our watch, it would send a notification to the watch saying oh your phone is no longer connected. Reduces the chances of you losing your phone or accidentally leaving it somewhere without realizing you don't have it with you. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/snowlion7
    [link] [comments]

    Configuring notifications

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Is it possible to change notifications so that on any notification my iPhone will still act as if I didnt have a watch (normal sounds and vibrate) and my watch will vibrate only with no sounds?

    submitted by /u/Alexxeon
    [link] [comments]

    Can i buy a Apple Watch in the US and use it in Europe?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Hi everyone, in 3 months I'm going to the USA, and I have considered buying the new Apple Watch series 4 Nike edition, I'm not going to buy the cellular one, just the gps + WiFi one, so my question is, will it work in Denmark?

    submitted by /u/eskimois
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for app with monthly average/total complications for health data

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Does anyone know of an app that allows for complications that can display monthly averages or totals?

    Every app seems to only allow display of the current days data, e.g daily steps, daily calories etc.

    I'd really want to display my monthly average steps, active calories etc on the watch face, but can't seem to find any app with that kind of functionality. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mjeeeh
    [link] [comments]

    Inaccurate active calories

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Is anyone else getting inaccurate active calories on AW3 with 5.1.3 update?

    Mine appeared accurate for days after the upgrade but today I received several hundred active calorie credits on ~30 minute drive to office. Health app shows this coming from AW.

    I have taken it off to see if it will continue to grow.

    FYI, I have tried to shut down both phone and AW.

    submitted by /u/tleining_76
    [link] [comments]

    Play and movement in Apple S3 sport band?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I just bought a Apple watch S3 this weekend. Everything seems fine but the black sports band that comes with it, it seems to have a little bit of play and movement when it's clicked it. I tugged on each band pretty good and it seems pretty snug and secure, but for instance if I wiggle the band I can hear a little bit of clicking and feel movement. Is this normal? It doesn't do it when it's around the wrist much, only when it's off the wrist.

    submitted by /u/accuser
    [link] [comments]

    How can I view my suggested move goal again?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Accidentally clicked out of my Weekly Summary too quickly -- I know that you can hard press on the Activity app on the watch to see the Weekly Summary again, but that view doesn't include the suggested move goal. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/HavingPalpitations
    [link] [comments]

    Battery on Update 5.1.3

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Am I going crazy or has the battery on the Apple watch (more specifically series 4) has gotten much better with the recent update? I've been using my watch since this morning after it being fully charged and only burned 11% of the battery.

    To be fair, I use watch casually (for notifications, time, occasional Siri use and texting). Really appreciating the update!

    submitted by /u/GhoulsandFools
    [link] [comments]

    When you leave your S0 powered off for a month

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Looking for 20mm adapter for 44mm watch

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:17 PM PST

    I have a hefty Milanese loop band I'd like to use for my watch, but it's a 20mm quick release band (not removable), while the only 42/44mm adapters I can find online are for 22mm/24mm. Has anyone had any luck finding a 20mm adapter for a 44mm (black) Series 4?

    submitted by /u/ynnusyzz
    [link] [comments]

    good morning ... a good app for whatsapp for Apple Watch which would be? There are many paid but which of these is worth it to download and install?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Should I be concerned? Followed Apple directions for washing sticky Digital Crown of my S1 and this rubber piece (right) came out.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Is there an app to use it as a referee?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've been on the fence over buying or not an Apple Watch, but half of my "fitness" it's actually in rugby refereeing. If it could keep score/cards it would be great, but just feature parity with a professional referee watch like Sprintso would be enough (track time over period, total time, sin bin, etc). Any suggestion? Is anyone using it to referee?

    submitted by /u/federicod
    [link] [comments]

    People who wear their Watch while sleeping, questions for you

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:22 PM PST

    First of all, why do you wear your Apple Watch while sleeping? Any benefits?

    Second, when do you charge it then?

    And finally, any measure you take to not be annoyed by the screen lighting up, notifications coming in, etc?

    submitted by /u/Yan2295
    [link] [comments]

    Still Missing Complications on the Infograph Modular Watch Face

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I know missing complications have been brought up in the past on this sub, but thought this might be a little more specific.

    What is the deal with the missing complications for the Infograph Modular face? Both the Alarm and Stopwatch complications are missing from the bottom-complication options. The complications are available to use with the Modular face, but not the Infograph Modular face; why?

    The Modular and Infograph Modular faces aren't THAT much different from one another. How could it be that the Alarm and Stopwatch complications aren't compatible with a seemingly similar face?

    submitted by /u/SlothOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel