• Breaking News

    Monday, January 28, 2019

    Apple iOS This beauty of iOS 👍👍

    Apple iOS This beauty of iOS ����


    This beauty of iOS ����

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:47 PM PST

    After about 2 years of waiting, GoodReader 5 has finally come!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Can you limit how often unlock/Face ID is required?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:04 AM PST

    In settings "Rquire Passcode" only has the option Immediately... ugh

    Ideally I would like to set it so after I unlock with Face ID, I don't have to use it again til the phone is idle for 5+ minutes...

    Kind of annyoing having to get my face in front all the damn time or use my code.

    No way to limit this? ;(

    submitted by /u/DtownLAX
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to receive green texts

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I've been having trouble receiving texts from androids (both in group messages and individual). I've gone through restarting the phone, resetting network settings, enabling WiFi calling, deleting message threads, toggling airplane mode on and off and still nothing. Last night it was trouble sending and receiving but today seems to be only receiving. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/smithnicholasl
    [link] [comments]

    iOS on a windows laptop: I'd rather get iOS than windows 10, i have some questions

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Since my windows laptop is far past warranty, would I be putting my computer in any greater risk from installing a legit copy of iOS instead of windows 7? Like if I called support and was able to provide all the information they needed to actually help me, would they refuse to help me once learning that its installed on what used to be a windows laptop? Is this something that computer repair shops won't touch or is it a non factor other than the case where they arent familiar with iOS?

    submitted by /u/unpopularinfusion
    [link] [comments]

    Is new application

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:46 AM PST

    God, why quality of voice audios on iMessage are so god damn bad

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 06:59 AM PST

    2019, iOS 12, and still incredibly poor quality of voice audio. Why. Just why.

    Also, I'd like to see on iOS 13 the possibility to edit messages, reply to them like whatsapp or telegram does & change profile picture updating the photo automatically to your contacts...

    submitted by /u/JuanpaG94
    [link] [comments]

    Resources for finding well designed apps?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:55 AM PST

    I'm a huge sucker for UI/UX-design, and I love to use apps that have neat designs.

    I found some sites, but they don't seem to update too often. LaudableApps and BeautifulPixels are some examples.

    Do any of you know of any more?

    submitted by /u/ehspen
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone vibrate issue?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:40 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 7 plus and since the update to 12.1.3 the vibrate for text messages has become very dull and only vibrates once, has anyone else noticed this or is my vibrate function braking?

    submitted by /u/Gerrard9057
    [link] [comments]

    IOS Screen Recording Stops After a While

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Well hello everyone. I've been experiencing that issue with built-in screen recorder where it stops recording at some point without saving any recording whatsoever. I've been trying to record some gameplay of mine, namely PUBG Mobile, but screen recorder decides to stop at some random point without saving anything to camera roll. It sometimes takes 10-15 minutes before it stops, sometimes it stops after like 2-3 minutes upon starting to record. I have 12 GB of free space on my device, which I consider enough for 25-30 minutes of gameplay recording. I'm using iPhone 6 and on ios 12.1 currently. Anyone experiencing the issue? Any suggestions? I can go for other ways to record the screen as I'm quite hopeless at this point.

    submitted by /u/DoughMyNut
    [link] [comments]

    Any possibility to use Apple Pay and don't having to use FaceID/TouchID/Code for unlocking iPhone

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:32 AM PST

    if you wanna use Apple Pay you have to create a FaceID/TouchID/Code that are requested, when you wanna use it in Wallet

    But as soon as you create such an ID/Code, you have to use it for unlocking the iPhone

    But i want to use Apple Pay with FaceID and Unlock my phone without using FaceID/TouchID/Code - is this possible?

    I know theres a switch only to use FaceID/TouchID only for Apple Pay, but if I use it, i still have to enter passcode to unlock my phone

    submitted by /u/Agent_iOS
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or has Apple News gotten so much worse over the years? The design is fine but I constantly miss big news stories because the timeline doesn’t update when something important happens

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Switched from Android recently; trying to fix some annoyances

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:36 AM PST

    I switched to an iPhone 8 Plus recently from LG V20. Was considering an XR or XS but I couldn't justify the price of the XS, nor the screen resolution of the XR. Plus I'm used to fingerprinting.

    So far I really like how smoothly it runs my games, and how smooth the OS is in general. But I have some annoyances:

    • The keyboard is a big one. Swiftkey is much more convenient on the Android, which has long press numbers and punctuation under each key and just feels more customizable. Does Swiftkey just suck on iOS? Like there's this annoying globe icon that I can't seem to get rid of, I have to press multiple buttons to even get to punctuation, etc. Is there just a better keyboard I don't know of? The default one wasn't too great either.

    • Adding onto that is there any way to control how the OS interprets input field types? On Azur Lane, when I type things into its chat, the keyboard does autocorrect. On iOS it seems to just treat it like some kind of URL input field or something. It doesn't autocorrect automatically (on the default keyboard the option doesn't even come up). Is this field input type just something controlled by the app developers? The default keyboard didn't even have suggestions while I was typing which was horrible.

    • Browser. I used Brave browser on Android and loved it. On iOS it runs like crap. It doesn't load my last used tab when I open it (it's the bottom most one). It takes longer to make the context menu pop up when holding down over links just to make something open up in a different tab. Etc. Is there just a better browser with adblock and privacy controls on iOS that I don't know about? This thing has practically none of the customization of the Android side.

    • Is there a Gmail widget?

    • Is there any way to easily put the typing cursor into the middle of words, instead of on either end? It's really annoying trying to do point corrections while typing. This doesn't seem related to the keyboard, I think I remember having this issue with my 3GS several years ago and they never changed how this worked...

    I think there's more but I can't think of them at the moment.

    submitted by /u/biscuitmachine
    [link] [comments]

    Travel

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:02 PM PST

    So, I have to travel for work, (I work for a helicopter company as a truck driver/fueler) what I've noticed is that while I'm in Puerto Rico, ads in YouTube and some websites I visit are in Spanish. Is there any way to keep everything in english?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Randolphsw
    [link] [comments]

    Low battery notification and shortcuts app

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:47 PM PST

    So here's the deal, I recently switched to ios and and ive been liking it so far, but I have a question about low battery notifications. So I'll get a low batt. notification at 20% and at 10%, and I'll ignore it becuase there's still battery left and I'm too lazy to go plug it in. I don't get low battery notifications at let's say 5%, and I forget I have low battery, so my phone just dies and I loose whatever I'm working on. Is there anyway to give me a critical level warning? I created a Siri shortcut to do that, but if the app is closed and isn't in my multitasking bar it won't run. You have to run the shortcut in the app. So in shortcuts is there a way to make it happen even when the app isn't open?

    submitted by /u/besser435
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best value mindmapping software for iPP 12.9"?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:46 PM PST

    I need something hierarchical, but that I can cross connect different topics, and perhaps add a higher top level after the fact (e.g. I'm an author, mind mapped my first book, decided after I'm into it that it will need a sequel, need to add a top level with the name of the series instead of the first book, then need to add the second and subsequent books). No, I'm not an author, that was an example.

    I don't mind dropping a few bucks, but I'd prefer it to be a purchase from the App Store rather than IAP.

    I have the Apple Pencil if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/LilShaver
    [link] [comments]

    Have a 5S with iOS 8.3.4. Should I upgrade it to iOS 12?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Is there any incentive to upgrade this 5S? Will it have any better performance or battery life on iOS 12?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Its primary use is as a music player, etc. - it's not my main phone.

    submitted by /u/dirkdigles
    [link] [comments]

    Download Cydia iOS 12.1.3 - iOS 9 [100% Free] with CydiaPro

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Hello my iPhone won't download or update any apps unless I restart my phone

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:52 PM PST

    I'm on iOS 10.1.1 because I have an iPhone 6s + and I heard that updating to iOS that was made for the newer phones can drain the older phones battery faster.

    submitted by /u/WotDaHelll
    [link] [comments]

    CarPlay & Siri

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 03:15 PM PST

    So this has been bugging me for a bit now with iOS...I download my music from Apple Music to my iPhone so I don't get any interruption while driving instead of streaming. I have cell data enabled for Apple Music in the "Cellular" setting. Also, under "Music" setting, I have Cellular data on with Streaming and Download both disabled. Does anyone know why Siri does the "Hmm looks like you're not connected to wifi or have cellular data enabled blah blah blah"? I've tried the whole "Play MY song xxxxxxx" Play MY playlist xxxx".

    Any hints would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/RandyBobandyBurgers
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone xs battery

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 10:13 AM PST

    So i bought my iphone xs in october and my battery is already down to 98%

    Is that a little early or just me?

    submitted by /u/b3an_tv2
    [link] [comments]

    Why does iphone drain so much battery when unused compared to ipad?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:34 PM PST

    My ipad lost 1% while unused during the whole day. My iphone on the other hand loses a lot more during a whole day despite me barely using it...

    submitted by /u/Red_Liquor_ice
    [link] [comments]

    Verification Required pop up. I press continue and it glitches out to blank white screen. Any help how to fix this quick??? I’m holding up the line at qdoba

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 11:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel