• Breaking News

    Monday, December 31, 2018

    iPhoneX Long story short

    iPhoneX Long story short


    Long story short

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 11:46 AM PST

    Changed my X 7 times under warranty for various reasons, any problems with the Xs so far?

    submitted by /u/F100janovic
    [link] [comments]

    IphoneX not functioning anymore. Apple resolution -> Buy a new IphoneX

    Posted: 30 Dec 2018 10:05 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    Hope you can give me some advice what should I do. My IphoneX is not working anymore. One day I noticed it was not charging anymore using wired and QI charger, I did all the tips on the net and suggestion from the apple advisory but nothing works.

    Last resort was to bring it to their service center, after a couple of days they told me they were unable to find what seems to be the problem, thus, they wanted me to buy a new unit. They told me the warranty already ends so they would not be able to replace it for free. Warranty ended four days ago before my phone went dead.

    This was my very first apple phone and I'm really disappointed.

    submitted by /u/jajaninee
    [link] [comments]

    Getting one tomorrow - best way to protect/ accessories to use with?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 10:48 AM PST

    e.g the most durable screen protector, ways to protect the phone from scratches and the best chargers (also habits to make sure the battery's life lasts as long as possible), that sort of stuff. This phone was expensive as shit lol ofc I want to protect my investment

    submitted by /u/franow
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.1.2 on iPhone X update questions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2018 09:19 PM PST

    So i still didnt update my phone and I've heard that its making the battery weaker on many phones so im scared this happens to me, does anyone know how its performing? And if the new update is gonna fix the issues 12.1.2 caused?

    submitted by /u/Undead-Psycho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel