• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 23, 2018

    iPhone Apple: Smart HDR was choosing the wrong base frame for HDR processing when you took a selfie. iOS 12.1 will improve selfie quality on the iPhone XS and XR Apple confirmed.

    iPhone Apple: Smart HDR was choosing the wrong base frame for HDR processing when you took a selfie. iOS 12.1 will improve selfie quality on the iPhone XS and XR Apple confirmed.


    Apple: Smart HDR was choosing the wrong base frame for HDR processing when you took a selfie. iOS 12.1 will improve selfie quality on the iPhone XS and XR Apple confirmed.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 04:06 AM PDT

    Give us a 3D touchable calculator in control centre for easy calculations without leaving an app!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:37 PM PDT

    PhoneBuff tested the XS Max up against the Note 9 and Pixel 3 XL. Even with the 8GB RAM the Note 9 has, the XS Max completed the same tasks 14 seconds faster than the Note 9 and over a minute faster than the Pixel 3 XL.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    Apple confirms the R in iPhone XR stands for nothing. *Professional*.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    Can I export my iMessage history with my wife to save it forever?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:40 AM PDT

    My wife is in a coma and recovery looks doubtful at the moment. I would like to save and permanently archive our iMessage history to view anytime going forward. Ideally in a format that does not depend on my keeping iphones for the rest of my life just in case I decide to switch later down the road.

    Is this even possible?

    submitted by /u/doc_samson
    [link] [comments]

    Apple should add wide angle portrait mode on the iPhone Xs. The iPhone XR is much better in low light bc it’s using the wide angle. Pls apple pls

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:26 AM PDT

    Apple iPhone XR review: better than good enough

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 03:04 AM PDT

    iPhone XÊ€ portrait mode only works on humans

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:01 AM PDT

    Spotted at TK Maxx today: Apple iPhone X leather folio cases for £19.99 [UK]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:22 AM PDT

    iPhone XR Review - Rene Ritchie

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 04:43 AM PDT

    XS portrait VS XR portrait

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:32 AM PDT

    I was reading the reviews of the XR and seeing how the back camera portrait is better in some cases than the current setup of the XS as the XR uses the wide angle lens. Could this be that Apple would someday give the choice to XS users to use the wide angle lens for portrait? Since it's all software.

    Right now, the non flagship has better portrait photos than the flagship in low light.

    submitted by /u/thnok
    [link] [comments]

    RED iPhone XR Unboxing

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 03:12 AM PDT

    This would be a cool wireless charger

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:02 PM PDT

    New ARKit App - Instant Musician. We made this ARKit piano app enables people to play songs on real pianos. Would like to have your feedback :) (Available on the U.S. iOS store)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 11:33 AM PDT

    Which Reddit app is most like Alien Blue, especially with regard to UI layout?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:54 AM PDT

    I've been holding on to the AB app and using it regularly, but I've been experiencing a lot of memory issues that I know will never be fixed, and I'm getting tired of the app crashing.

    I've been trying:

    • the official app
    • Apollo
    • Beam
    • Antenna

    Others I know of, but yet to try:

    • narwahl
    • BaconReader

    Things I like about AB:

    • I'm really not a gesture guy. I like to tap votes/replies/menus as I scroll through.
    • Compact images on the left when browsing posts
    • Placement of vote and other actions and menus

    Screenshots for example: Front Page | Comments

    Any recommendations for a replacement?

    *Edit: I think what AB did best was mimic the old.reddit.com UI layout, which I'm also a fan of, to give you another point of reference.

    submitted by /u/SumoSizeIt
    [link] [comments]

    Ever notice how some of Apple’s apps don’t appear in Siri/iPhone search results? I’m looking at you notes and podcasts... any others? Or is it just me...?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:53 AM PDT

    do i need a new battery?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:08 AM PDT

    yesterday my phone died at around 70% then refused to turn on, i used about 4 or 5 different chargers to turn it on. When it did turn on my phone was at 100% I left my phone on the charger over night and i woke up for it to be dead again, and its stuck on the battery screen like before.

    Is there any way to fix this, do i need a new battery? How much will it cost?

    submitted by /u/DragonZombZ
    [link] [comments]

    ‪Proof that Apple indeed fucked up on the implementation of 4 Antennas. Clearly it seems even the new iPhone XR with just 2x Antennas for Cell picks up a stronger signal on LTE than the XS/XS Max with 4x Antennas for Cell. Looks like this might be hardware issue more so than Software‬ at this point

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 09:52 AM PDT

    [LPT] If your phone support Portrait Mode, you can post 3D pictures on Facebook

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 09:52 AM PDT

    For the 7+ and 8+, X, Xs, Xs Max, Xr if you take a picture using portrait mode you can upload them on facebook using a 3d effect.

    The effect is actually pretty nice and in most cases works perfectly.

    All you have to do is like the Facebook 360 page, force quit the app and go to post something new; drag the low bar up and press the 3D photo icon, then select the picture and you can post it.

    submitted by /u/vini_1914
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the Max :) I’ve got some questions though.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 06:52 AM PDT

    So for anyone who has one of the new phones, is the cell service bug a noticeable problem? I feel like it's blown way out of proportion now? Also, I know the front camera is playing tricks nowadays, if anyone wanted to weigh in on that.

    submitted by /u/K3v1n1990
    [link] [comments]

    Today I discovered that you can play video in News widget .

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:20 AM PDT

    Apps that are worth paying for?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 11:41 AM PDT

    So uh, went to buy a $15 app store gift card for myself. Got one of those "pick your amount" cards. Went to the cashier and said $15. Got home and entered the code. I now have $150 of credit to use and no clue what to get besides the couple things I wanted.

    No clue how I didn't notice the $150 vs $15 amount, but oh well. Now I need some cool apps to spend this on.

    submitted by /u/RestartingMyLife0918
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading from SE?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    Yeah, I still have the SE. I've finally decided to upgrade my phone sometime early next Spring and am considering either the 8 Plus or XR.

    Since I'm doing a pay-in-full the price difference is only $50 more for the XR. I tend to keep my phones for 2-3 years, so durability matters. The only major deterrent from the XR is the facial recognition and lack of home button. I'm hesitant towards technology that requires facial or fingerprint scanning as a means to use your phone.

    submitted by /u/Ambitious_Nobody
    [link] [comments]

    What feature do you want to see on iPhone?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    If your iPhone could have any new features, what would they be?

    submitted by /u/Th0mWalks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel