• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 13, 2018

    iPad updating iPad Air

    iPad updating iPad Air


    updating iPad Air

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 11:22 AM PDT

    hi friends, does anyone have an iPad Air that they updated to iOS 12 and was it worth it or did the iPad just become useless afterwards? my iPad Air is currently at 9.3.5.

    submitted by /u/floralfaggot
    [link] [comments]

    Academic writing app with references?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 06:23 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a way to mimic what I do on my MBP with MS Word. Word has a references/citations feature built in that makes writing papers easy. That feature is not available on iOS nor can I find an equivalent app that does this. Does anyone have suggestions?

    Ulysses is great for the writing part but I always have to export into a word doc and then properly add my citations and references before submitting assignments (on the MBP). This means I can write in Ulysses on the iPad but then I still need my computer to finish.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/mreinecker
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad 2018 bluish screen problem

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 10:52 PM PDT

    2018 iPad vs original iPad Pro 9.7”

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:59 AM PDT

    Which would you choose? The 9.7 pro goes for ~$50-100 more on swappa. Really like the idea of quad speakers and a laminated display.

    submitted by /u/e12012012
    [link] [comments]

    Water marks under iPad 2018 screen

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 02:05 PM PDT

    Apple iPad 2018 - Review

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 02:00 PM PDT

    Why apple didn’t make smart keyboard work with itunes

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:53 PM PDT

    I use smart keyboard a lots. I can use go forward or backward with keyboard in Netflix but can't in Apple app always need to touch the screen and it's confusing Why didn't add this feature in their own app?

    submitted by /u/Sriyapay
    [link] [comments]

    What do with an iPad 3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:03 AM PDT

    Someone gave me an iPad 3. Perfect condition but not sure what to do with it ( I have a new one). Any cool ideas what I can do with it?

    submitted by /u/RudeEtuxtable
    [link] [comments]

    Decided I’d sell my iPad Air 1 to buy the new 6th gen iPad. How much do you guys think is a fair value to sell it for?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 10:25 PM PDT

    2018 Ipad 9,7 for doing math? Not just note taking but doing problems on the Ipad instead of paper

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 05:23 AM PDT

    I'm not a student any more but I would like to learn more math in my spare time and I'm wondering how an Ipad 9,7 along with the apple stylus would work for not just taking notes but actually working on math problems, instead of using paper.

    I would of course also use it for a lot of every day stuff like web surfing and other fun apps, but those parts I'm not worried that the 2018 Ipad will dissapoint me with.

    submitted by /u/GurkanG
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best app for transferring contacts between an iPad iPhone and an android phone

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 09:22 PM PDT

    What is the best app for transferring contacts between an iPad iPhone and an android phone

    Thank you for reply

    submitted by /u/JohnMiller711
    [link] [comments]

    iPad mini retina not updating apps

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 08:45 AM PDT

    My iPad mini retina is not updating the apps that I use regularly. It is not accepting my payment info when I try to add space to my iCloud account. What can I do? Is resetting the device worth it? Will I regain memory space if I reset? Right now I have 3 GB available and I only have a few apps on my device. When I first received my iPad I put tons of apps on the thing and used much less space.

    submitted by /u/heidruns
    [link] [comments]

    iPad slow touch response (Swiping/Notability)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 08:16 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I mainly use my iPad Pro for school stuff. I've recently started using it as my go-to notebook for all my classes.

    The issue I've been noticing is that it's starting to be less responsive with my touch swiping. For example, if I'm in the home screen and I scroll to the next page, it sometimes doesn't register my finger swipe.

    Similarly, when I'm taking notes on Notability, the screen sometimes lags or it doesn't register my fingers swiping or zooming in.

    What do you all recommend? Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sploooshy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a simple thin back case for iPad Pro 10.5

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 10:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, i am looking for a simple case for the back only. I tried the folio style cases but they are not my type honestly. Now i'd like to buy a thin simple case without any cutouts for the smart cover or anything. Do you know any slim ones you can recommend? I dont need any drop protection just something slim to protect the iPad 10.5 against minor scratches. Thank you so much everyone.

    submitted by /u/TheDivineHate
    [link] [comments]

    Good feedback app for the ipad

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 11:52 PM PDT

    Just got myself an old ipad (3rd gen) to use as a kiosk at my billing counter for customers to put in their feedback.

    Do you guys have any good app recommendations?

    I'd ideally like an app which can email me the response and is free.

    This is the first Apple product I've every spent money on lol so I have no clue how to go about it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chogyal
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with access control for my kids

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 05:58 AM PDT

    I know you have options in the OS, but I can't find a good way of grouping apps and locking that group. It is straightforward on Android, but I bought my girls iPads because I feel they are better for kids. Now I need to find a way to do it on the iPad, and I am struggling.

    They like YouTube Kids, but you can't do a good timer on it. There is a timer included with the app, but the parent must set the timer each time the child opens the app. This means that if a child has direct access to the iPad, they may be able to open it (if a timer wasn't set since the last reboot) and play it without a timer. To get around that limitation, I want a way to password lock that app so I control when they can even open the app.

    The best option is to password protect a folder. Is that possible?

    submitted by /u/McAlisterville
    [link] [comments]

    iPad pro 9.7 poor battery life on iOS 12

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:27 AM PDT

    Has anybody been experiencing poor battery life after upgrading to ios 12? I barely get under 6 hours on screen now.

    submitted by /u/ruthlessbard
    [link] [comments]

    iPad pro drawing apps with blending like Paint Tool Sai?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Wondering if a drawing app exists for the iPad pro that has the same blending capabilities as the watercolour brushes in paint tool Sai. I've tried procreate which I enjoy for messy, sketcher more textured pictures, but I've never found a program, even on PC, that has the same seamless easy blending as the brush/watercolour tools on SAI.

    submitted by /u/udonchopstick
    [link] [comments]

    is this a meme page

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:08 PM PDT

    i peep r/iphone from time to time and I had this genius idea of making a meme subreddit called r/ipad where we made fun of that stuff but it already exists. The question remains: is this a meme sube

    submitted by /u/whambamthankyoumane
    [link] [comments]

    iPad just saved our lives!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 02:46 AM PDT

    We have an iPad at home that is shared between family members. I must admit that I use it the most. Last night I started to go up to bed, when I remembered that the iPad needed charging. I knew that I would find it in my daughters room. She had gone out for the evening. When I entered the room to get the iPad, I smelt something strange. I looked on the bed and saw my daughters hair straitener. It was plugged in. I touched it. It was hot. I picked it up. The sheet was brown underneath.

    Just imagine what could have happened had I gone straight to bed!

    submitted by /u/homebluston
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2 - 64GB - LCD broken - trash or sell for scraps?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 06:56 PM PDT

    The LCD screen is very messed up, you need to connect it to a TV in order to see the screen.

    Is it worth selling for scraps or just trashing it? No need for it personally

    submitted by /u/basslover0
    [link] [comments]

    Dark bands at edge of screen

    Posted: 12 Oct 2018 03:00 PM PDT

    My iPad Pro 10.5 started doing this tonight. It hasn't fallen or had anything else unusual happen to it. A reboot fixed it temporarily, but after a while of letting it sit when I picked it back up, the issue was back. It's about exactly a year old (I think I bought it brand new in september of 2017). Unfortunately I don't have AppleCare. Any idea what's causing it?

    submitted by /u/Pre-op_Transformer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel