• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 30, 2018

    iPad Me when I see the prices of the new iPad Pro

    iPad Me when I see the prices of the new iPad Pro


    Me when I see the prices of the new iPad Pro

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:34 AM PDT

    New iPad Pros come bundled with an 18w power adapter

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 08:28 AM PDT

    Visual comparison of the newly introduced iPad Pro devices and 2nd generation Apple Pencil

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 11:27 AM PDT

    Apple’s new iPad Pro has Face ID, USB-C, and slimmer bezels than ever before

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    The new iPad Pro is amazing! I’m gonna buy... nothing.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 11:28 AM PDT

    Dear Apple, please stop making so tempting ads :D

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    This was my dream and it came to life. The way this new Apple Pencil connects and charges on the new iPad is amazing.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:06 AM PDT

    This made me giggle

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 08:30 AM PDT

    Blew my mind.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    After a few weeks of owning my first iPad I'm starting to get used to using it. I was trying to send an sms message from the ipad as i was using it, it was a veg order for my restaurant, I usually copy and paste the message from last week and adjust the quantities to what i need for this week. Problem was the older messages hadn't loaded, so i opened my phone, went to last weeks message copied the text, then clicked paste on the blank message of the ipad not knowing if it would work. To my delight the copied text appeared on my iPad... and that ladies and gentlemen is why i buy apple products.

    Just thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Y30wie
    [link] [comments]

    The evolution of the iMac. Drawn with the Apple Pencil and the ProCreate app on a 6th generation iPad.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:51 PM PDT

    Who else is bummed out about the lack of a mini update?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 10:06 AM PDT

    I probably wouldn't even purchase a mini anymore but enough people do and it has its own niche. Here's to hoping they update with the standard iPads in the spring and keep it on that lineup.

    submitted by /u/bigced97
    [link] [comments]

    Do you regret buying the 12.9 in iPad Pro?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I currently have the 9.7 iPad Pro and I write all of my lecture notes using notability. My iPad is my primary device and over the semesters, I have become envious of those that have the larger iPad.

    For those that use it for school, do you enjoy having the 12.9 in? Have you ever regretted purchasing it and wished that you bought the small one? Lastly, how portable has it been for you to carry around to class?

    I am trying to convince myself not to upgrade to the new 12.9 iPad and the new pencil (which I'm not obsessed with) but I'm struggling.

    submitted by /u/marykayyyy
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad Pro 2018 wallpapers?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    Anybody have a RIP of the full-res 2018 iPad Pro wallpapers? They look fantastic per usual. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spindle_cell
    [link] [comments]

    External Hard Drive Support?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 08:41 AM PDT

    Since we're getting USB-C... what are the chances we can expand storage by using an external hard drive?

    submitted by /u/therubberduckie
    [link] [comments]

    Damn guys, the price is to goddamn high on the new iPads...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:58 AM PDT

    I guess you gotta pay to play though. I'm gonna be upgrading from my IPad Air 2. So yeah... just had to mention the price

    submitted by /u/HunterDr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone NOT upgrading from a 2nd gen iPad Pro? Reasons why (besides price)?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:11 AM PDT

    You can pay almost 2 grand for an iPad (including tax plus insurance). Imagine this 8 years ago. Think of it.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:30 PM PDT

    When will the prices drop?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:34 PM PDT

    Sorry to interrupt your post-reveal celebration. I think the new iPad is pretty sweet but as a college student, it is out of the question for me.

    However, when will the prices on the older iPads drop? Specifically on the 2018 iPad and the iPad pro.

    Do you think there will be actually a noticeable drop in the prices, and where will the prices be lowest? (Amazon, actual apple store ect.)

    submitted by /u/StarZZscrEEam
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2018 hands-on: Apple’s new all-screen tablet

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:04 PM PDT

    2018 iPad Pro With 1TB Storage Has 6GB RAM, Lower Capacities Have 4GB

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 12:35 PM PDT

    11 vs 12.9

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 11:51 AM PDT

    Was hoping to get opinions from everyone. I used to use the ipad pro 1st gen 9.7 and found it too small for my liking. Was hoping to upgrade to a newer ipad pro but having a hard decision on which to upgrade too. I was planning on using the new ipad for college note taking and for pdf's for school.

    submitted by /u/ericflowersss
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this isn’t the correct sub to post this to, but what’s the best way for me to sell/exchange this 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9” (64GB, WiFi) for a 3rd gen one?It’s got a dent in it, which may cut down its second hand value a fair bit, but is in good condition otherwise. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:17 PM PDT

    The stakes for the new MacBook are much higher than for the iPad

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    £100 for the new basic cover for the 12.9" iPad. What a joke

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:50 PM PDT

    [MKBHD] 2019 iPad Pro Impressions: Incredibly Thin!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 02:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel