• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 24, 2018

    iPhoneX Has anyone replaced their iPhone X battery via Apple? I'm at 88% health.

    iPhoneX Has anyone replaced their iPhone X battery via Apple? I'm at 88% health.


    Has anyone replaced their iPhone X battery via Apple? I'm at 88% health.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 10:20 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to do this? I don't want or need to upgrade this year, but it would be nice to have a fresh battery to last me another year till I likely upgrade.

    I have an iPhone X, less than one year old, at 88% battery health. Does it qualify for the $29 replacement through December? The website is very vague.

    submitted by /u/spindle_cell
    [link] [comments]

    Possible glitch? Health app tracking exact same amount of steps every hour

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 09:35 PM PDT

    I thought at first it was just a coincidence, but my health app has multiple entries counting me doing the exact same amount of steps every hour for upwards of 24 hours even at times when I've been asleep.

    Is anyone else having a similar problem? Google hasn't proved helpful

    submitted by /u/ghostmelons
    [link] [comments]

    Unresponsive screen.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 12:55 AM PDT

    Been having a problem with my IPhone X When I turn it on I can't swipe up to unlock it..also when I tap on phone to turn on screen it remains black. I can only get it work after a few hard resets. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Castquin1
    [link] [comments]

    Wallet passes don’t show up when double clicking lock button.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 12:03 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues when triggering Apple Pay? I'm trying to have my passes show up like my starbucks pass and only my debit card shows up. I'm on iOS 12.0.1 iPhone X and was wondering if anyone had this problem because my friend is on the same iOS and same phone but his passes show up after clicking his lock button.

    submitted by /u/baacani
    [link] [comments]

    Emails marked as unread after reading

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:20 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice after checking emails they get remarked as unread 5 mins later and show a notification on the home screen. Very annoying

    submitted by /u/DigbyTheDogKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel