• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 24, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] R3c0ver iOS11.0-11.4.1b3 - a jailbreak remover tool

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] R3c0ver iOS11.0-11.4.1b3 - a jailbreak remover tool


    [Upcoming] R3c0ver iOS11.0-11.4.1b3 - a jailbreak remover tool

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:04 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] NextUp – See and change the next track directly from the lockscreen – iOS 11 with support for Spotify, Music and Deezer

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 01:56 PM PDT

    [Release] Reddit No Ads - This ONE Shocking Tweak That Reddit Doesn't Want You to Know About. The Reason Why Will Make You Cry! [FREE]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Tweak name: "Reddit No Ads"

    This tweak removes "PROMOTED" posts from the official Reddit app.

    Grab it off my repo.

    Please let me know if you spot any more types of ads inside the Reddit app. The promoted ones are the only one I know about.

    Update: repo is fixed so you shouldn't see the "update available" anymore.

    submitted by /u/kemmis
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Adblocker for Spotify

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:28 PM PDT

    Hello there! Spotify has annoying ads, but many people don't wnat to use sketchy piracy tweaks to avoid them. That's where spotify adblocker comes in. Using your hosts file, it will block ads from loading. Some stuff:

    Source code

    Tweak is live on https://smacpats.github.io/repo

    Only tested on spotify 8.4.38

    You still won't have infinite skips and will have to shuffle to a song

    Note to mods: I am not sure if this is allowed or not, but since youtubetools is, I'd take a wild guess that this is too.

    Hope I didn't miss anything, enjoy spotify without ads!

    submitted by /u/smacpats
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can someone make a simple tweak where pressing ‘Look Up’ takes you straight to Google?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    [Update] The unc0ver jailbreak has just been updated to V1.0.3 to fix the Beta firmware support.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 12:36 PM PDT

    [news] new coolstar cydia update is it safe to update ??

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 02:37 PM PDT

    [request] tweak to play music out of top speaker for when you forget your headphones

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:33 PM PDT

    Pretty self explanatory tbh

    submitted by /u/KodeyTheNeko
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Hybrid Control Center for iOS 11

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:22 AM PDT

    [request] please someone make a tweak to change keyboard skin similar to that one and also make dark mode for the similar keyboard

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:08 PM PDT

    [Request] I want this so bad for my Apple Watch 3 watchos4 IphoneX 11.3.1

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 10:43 PM PDT

    [Question] Has repo.sparkservers.co.uk closed or moved?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 06:04 PM PDT

    Last week or so I've been getting a 404 error in Cydia for r/https://repo.sparkservers.co.uk. Has the repo shut down or changed? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nano0k
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A sort of Active Display for iOS

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 03:06 PM PDT

    [Release]PasscodeComesFirst: Show the passcode screen instead of the TouchID message when opening lock-screen notifications. This does not disable TouchID functionality. Compatible with iOS 11

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 03:16 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Is anyone else experiencing random daily resprings with unc0ver?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 01:12 PM PDT

    I'm on iOS 11.3.1 and have a lot of tweaks installed but I never had this problem with Electra. Though I had many other issues with Electra, my phone would rarely respring randomly with the same tweaks I have now. It happens more frequently during video or music playback.

    submitted by /u/austin6598
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] this would be a really nice tweak, as long as it’s compatible with the control centre tweaks we all have installed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 05:07 AM PDT

    [discussion] I tried my level best to mimic iOS 10 control Center on iOS 11 using some jailbreak tweaks and ended up like this. I think it’s more satisfying than the original iOS 11 one.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 11:13 AM PDT

    [Discussion] unc0ver rc7 is really stable. Anyone with me?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 11:30 PM PDT

    [Request] Additional lock screen shortcuts to other apps (like Camera and Flashlight)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 11:24 AM PDT

    [Question] Any tweaks to remove white flash when taking screenshots?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:12 PM PDT

    Are there any tweaks or Flex tweaks to remove the white flash when you take screenshots on iOS 11? Can't seem to find one.

    submitted by /u/exodus717
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] unc0ver using a TON of battery when idling and using Cydia

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 06:15 PM PDT

    CocoaTop says that my backboardd is using 20-50 % cpu. Also, while in cydia my battery just drops by 3-4 percent every minute. While watching videos however I hardly ever lose battery. Anyone know a solution as well as what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/efsmert
    [link] [comments]

    [help] has anyone else received this error while trying to use unc0ver?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 07:46 PM PDT

    [Question] How to improve performance on old devices running outdated iOS?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 04:58 PM PDT

    I bought my iPhone 6 years ago and it came running iOS 9.0.2. Obviously this software is pretty outdated, but at the same time I really have no desire to update to iOS 12.

    As the weeks and years have progressed,I've noticed some significant performance issues with my device. I'll list some of the common "fixes" I've tried below, but are there any other ways to improve the performance of my device? What tweaks can I install, or what settings should I mess with? I'd love to get some feedback!

    Here's what I've tried in the past:

    -iCleaner Pro (this one is pretty vague but you know what I mean)

    -Removing inactive tweaks

    -Replacing my battery

    -Disabled animations like blur

    -Removed any malware or pirated software

    I think that's everything. Let me know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/s2800158h
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] This new WhatsApp menu systemwide

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 06:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel