• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    Apple Watch Never seen the UV rating so high. It’s not even summer #straya

    Apple Watch Never seen the UV rating so high. It’s not even summer #straya


    Never seen the UV rating so high. It’s not even summer #straya

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:57 AM PDT

    Recycled my Milanese loop from my 1st gen. Held up for 3 years before finally upgrading.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:22 AM PDT

    This band feels like feather!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    Apple releases USB-C charging cable for Apple Watch

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:57 AM PDT

    I’m not as fancy of some of y’all i see post here, but I’m super excited about my new Disney band!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 03:54 PM PDT

    Apple logos as watch face!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    I found an Apple Watch 3. Is there a way for me to find the owner?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:38 PM PDT

    I don't even know if the thing works, I found it on the ground outside. I have no charger for it, my friends do though, so I can get it charged eventually. But I want to find the owner as well. Is there a way I can do this?

    submitted by /u/Another_one37
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch charging cable now available in USB-C

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:31 AM PDT

    Anyone else rocking the indigo sport band on there series 4?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    I just sorted my watch faces, and it’s so much easier to move up and down the number of complications

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:10 PM PDT

    Anyone else unable to find the "right watch face"? I can't pick a face and stick with it.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:17 PM PDT

    I've been looking for the right watch face for a while now, I keep going back and fourth .. The new faces in Series 4 (I own a Nike model) have been a bit of a let down to be honest. Every face either has some sort of limitation or restriction that just bugs me or the other ones just don't have any customisation what so ever.

    The Water/Fire/Metal faces are cool but they are pointless since you can't actually tell the time on full screen, the new Nike face is nice but its also really hard to tell the time and you can't get rid of the Nike+ logo on the bottom right, I don't even have the app installed.

    The info-graph face has just too much going on for my taste.. So right now I'm using the X-LARGE face with Calendar in the middle as it seems like the only minimal face that I enjoy and even then I feel like I'm wasting the gorgeous screen's potential.

    The Hermes face seems to be the only face I'm actually interested in but the fact that its limited at that price point is super annoying and I can see why Apple restricts 3rd party watch faces >_>

    What are you guys/gals doing for your watch faces?

    Edit: Typo

    submitted by /u/YaBoyMikeyy
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing Todd Howard on stage, I was hoping for a fallout themed watch face.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    Asking for a friend

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:09 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to get marinara sauce out of the Milanese loop band?

    I was going to recommend denture cleaner, or since it's stainless steel maybe putting it in the dish washer.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Slablanc
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a less costly (not “cheaper”) chain band

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I'm trying to find the alternative to the chain band from Apple, the one that costs as much as my Watch.

    But everything I find is like 9 to 30 €, and I reeeeeeeeeeally don't trust that.

    I'm looking for something in between, not that cheap but not that pricey. I have the space grey alluminum.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ConsistentAsparagus
    [link] [comments]

    Voice notes via Messages not possible anymore in watchOS 5?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:02 AM PDT

    Is it just me or did they remove the option to send voice notes in the messages app in the latest update? I can only send a transcripton of what I said, but I need/want to send the sound only.

    submitted by /u/SomeAI
    [link] [comments]

    Who is still waiting for their backordered Series 4?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    I ordered the Silver Sport Loop 44mm GPS Series 4 at the end of September, through B&H. I've been watching both B&H and Target (places with the best pricing for me) and they've both been out of stock for a while. Anyone else in the same boat? Does anyone have any insight into when these retailers will get stock? I'm kinda surprised that there has been no stock for so long, at two major retailers. I spoke with B&H customer support but could get zero information out of them, other than that stock would come in some time between right now and the end of time, unless it didn't.

    submitted by /u/sprashoo
    [link] [comments]

    My apple watch order just disappeared from apple store?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:09 AM PDT

    I placed an order for nike+ series 4 from the UAE apple store app, the order was to be delivered 24-30th October.

    I keep checking the status everyday and it was still processing until yesterday, today just now when the store went up again after a downtime, i open my orders and it says i dont have any recent orders... Where did my order go?

    submitted by /u/theguyabovethelake34
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps have a compass complication?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    Is the Apple Watch 4 capable of multitasking Music, Heart Monitoring, and GPS Tracking apps?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:19 AM PDT

    I'd like to leave my phone at home and use a watch for GPS tracking, streaming music to my bluetooth headphones, and monitoring my heart rate while doing a run, with all apps running simultaneously in the background. I'd also like to be able to switch between such apps and tweak settings mid-run without interrupting the other apps such. Is this possible with the Apple Watch 4? And can the battery handle such usage for any reasonable duration?

    submitted by /u/akromyk
    [link] [comments]

    Potential new user

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello all. I have never used a smart watch before and am considering buying a refurbished Apple Watch Series 3 (not cellular version). Even though I am buying an older model, I assume it will be supported for a few years by Apple. I know no one can predict the future, but would any of you having concerns about buying a Series 3 watch right now?

    submitted by /u/regression4
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like to use the Vapor watch face on sub-S4 models? If yes, what colour? Just askin’

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:15 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Not tracking Distance Correctly

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:33 AM PDT

    Series 4 and updated. Girlfriend will put the watch on and walk 100 yards to work, check it and it says she has walked 3 miles? Is this common? Issue they are aware of?

    submitted by /u/Bull_Market_Bully
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Music Complication

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/7un17um.jpg

    Hey all, I just have a quick question about the music complication. The picture is from a screen shot in the Apple Watch app. In the music complication section in the bottom right is shows a preview of the song playing, but on the actual display on my watch it only shows "Apple music" even when I'm playing a song on my phone. Is there a setting I need to turn on? Does the watch not mirror what song is playing on your phone?

    submitted by /u/PhoneGlowParty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel