• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    Apple iOS Been on iOS 12 for the past 6 days, but screen time is only showing the current day, and keeps resetting.

    Apple iOS Been on iOS 12 for the past 6 days, but screen time is only showing the current day, and keeps resetting.


    Been on iOS 12 for the past 6 days, but screen time is only showing the current day, and keeps resetting.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:44 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting this issue or has any idea what's wrong? My battery data is showing everything from the past six days, but screen time keeps deleting data. As of right now, it's only showing me today's data, but I know that yesterday it was showing me that day and the day before. Is it a known bug?

    submitted by /u/Ash_MT
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I bought this on eBay: a Bluetooth remote shutter/audio controller to pair w my iphone... it’s great, but I’ll lose it at some point. Does anyone know of something like this in a ring form factor? I can’t find anything wearable, that’s iOS-compat

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:19 AM PDT

    What is the point of calendar widget?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 04:21 PM PDT

    Opened battery section of my old iPad 2 running 9.3.5 to see the results after leaving it drain till 0%. Bought iPad 2018 & wanna test battery miss that Time since last full charge option in iOS 12.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:04 AM PDT

    When I upload photos to my iPhone 6 using iTunes, some of the photos look just like random bits of colour. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:34 AM PDT

    Performance wise, should i update to iOS 12 on my iPhone 5s?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:05 AM PDT

    I'm trying to gain as much fps out of PUBG as possible. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/i_v_damke
    [link] [comments]

    Comic style filter for iOS photos

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:55 AM PDT

    Accidentally found a way of comic styled filter for your photos. Go to Messages, Open a new Conversation (for example with yourself), tap a Camera button, then the icon in the left-down area, then tap on 3 colored circles icon, and finally swipe right to choose Comic filter. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for any iPhone/iPad. I have iPhone 8 Plus and it works for me. What about you?

    Example of taken photo => https://telegra.ph/file/e86331c3db1bd4012806d.jpg

    submitted by /u/sanchower23
    [link] [comments]

    Started using geofencing, will it drain my battery more than usual?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:01 AM PDT

    So I started using Launch Center Pro for its geofencing features and was wondering if having that hollow arrow constantly up there will drain my battery more than usual.

    I have never turned off location services and have set weather to always, so is there any difference?

    submitted by /u/ameeng
    [link] [comments]

    Green and blue within the messages app much darker on iOS 12. Thought this happened for everyone but was recently told it didn’t. Thoughts?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:49 AM PDT

    Group chat hidden alerts

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    I've hidden alerts from a group chat I'm in and yet I still keep receiving the vibrations and the text on lock screen and while I'm in apps such as reddit very very annoying anyone have any ideas besides turning off vibrate as I work from home using my phone and don't want to do that

    submitted by /u/djwdjw23
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best ad blockers for iOS?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 10:41 AM PDT

    I'd like something that can block ads in Safari and apps. The NYTimes app has some really awful ads that screw up the formatting in their articles and I'd like to bypass them somehow. What would you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/vinsta_g
    [link] [comments]

    Apps Freeze and Reload When Opening (iPhone 7 Plus)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:52 AM PDT

    The title says it all. Some of my most frequently used apps (Spotify, Apollo, Instagram, Overcast, and more...) freeze immediately after opening then after a few seconds the app reloads/refreshes. This wasn't an issue for me on any of the 10.x or 11.x versions of iOS. I've tried toggling background app refresh on/off and wifi/data with no change in performance. I also do not force close apps either.

    Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix???

    submitted by /u/subie_osu
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing upside down text on google news in iOS safari?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:47 AM PDT

    How to Change Text Size on Your iPhone for Smaller, Bigger & Bolder Fonts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:10 PM PDT

    [Help]My brother is listed once in my contacts but if I ask Siri to call him it asks which one? Note: they're the same person. One with his middle name, one without.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 04:55 PM PDT

    Pubg

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:50 AM PDT

    I am unable to download pubg due to limit of only 250 mb download People says to shift date 2 week ahead i had tried it, it works but my call and whatsapp messages time also shows the 2 week ahead date and also i have to sign in again pls do something for this little problem or give me other way to download

    And 1 more thing if i try to download from other site or app execpt app store it requires verify

    submitted by /u/Freephoenix43215
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 notifications can be cleared but some come back over and over

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:55 PM PDT

    So when I upgraded to iOS 12, the new notifications were alright, but once cleared, there are some notifications that I can't get rid of. They'll be in my notifications every few hours. I can click them and they won't open, but they can be cleared again only to come back. They only stop coming back when I restart my phone. These come back from even a week ago. Is this a problem that only I have? Am I doing something wrong? Will Apple address this annoying issue? (Yes, I'm a person who clears all notification and has no red flags, even on mail.)

    submitted by /u/TheFeverAgenda
    [link] [comments]

    An awesome new control for iOS that makes it easy to create photo collections and grids

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:48 PM PDT

    This is a custom control to create photo collections or grids easy. It is written for Objective C and can be integrated in projects written in any version swift above 2.0.

    submitted by /u/shoaibahmedqureshi
    [link] [comments]

    Hotspot usage on iPhone/iOS

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 03:02 PM PDT

    This could be an iPhone query or iOS I guess.. anyway. I'm travelling as a passenger tomorrow night and I'm wondering if one of two things are possible with my iPhone 7.

    • could it be possible to set my phone upon the dash using google maps and have it direct us whilst also being a hotspot to my iPad? My thought is that I'd look at twitter, Reddit Tapatalk whilst going along every now and then but unsure if my phone will be able to dish out data whilst also consuming data itself.

    • also if possible would this be drinking my data like a thirsty teenager drinking Fanta? I'll only be lightly browsing whilst the phone also uses G maps for around two hours driving.

    submitted by /u/juniorjames_25
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to toggle Dark Mode in the new Facebook Messenger?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:48 PM PDT

    I got the new update of Facebook Messenger and despites the announcement of Dark Mode, I can't find a way to toggle it. Anyone found out yet?

    TNW / Facebook Messenger is getting a clean new design. Here's what it looks like

    submitted by /u/apoch8000
    [link] [comments]

    Where did reader mode go? It’s not in the usual spot anymore.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:37 PM PDT

    Siri(enhanced) stuck on downloading. Latest version of iOS. Help !!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:36 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make this to never show AT ALL!?! Every time I put on “not disturb” mode this pops up!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel