• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 27, 2018

    Apple Watch Mickey Mouse quartz and Mickey Mouse watch face.

    Apple Watch Mickey Mouse quartz and Mickey Mouse watch face.


    Mickey Mouse quartz and Mickey Mouse watch face.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:35 PM PDT

    Ok I’ve got a problem...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    Electric Blue Classic Buckle!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:01 PM PDT

    Curious to see how everyone displays/stores their many bands! Kinda new here, I only have a couple bands, but I feel there are many, many more to come! Pics would be great!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    Just got my Series 4 44mm. Isn’t showing as a source for a resting Heart Rate. No resting HR on the watch either. Am I missing something?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 02:20 AM PDT

    [EU] Attention, remove the activity complication from the Infograph Modular!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Woven elastic apple watch straps

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, i am looking for a precise stuff : like this (https://billybelt.com/en/67-woven-elastic-watch-straps) ... but for apple watch 38mm. Any idea ? Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/grouiks
    [link] [comments]

    What bands go with stainless steel

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:26 AM PDT

    I'm buying series 4 stainless steel(silver one) with the milanese loop. I want to buy another band for workouts.

    Should I get sport loop or sport band? What colors go well with the stainless steel? Does white sport band get dirty easily? Does it yellow or darken?

    submitted by /u/bennyppp
    [link] [comments]

    My S4 Nike+ Watch Face

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    Is the Apple Watch series 1 still good for 2018?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:17 AM PDT

    I have a friend selling the series 1 Apple Watch for $150, with warranty through Walmart, and it has a minor scratch. I'm wondering if the difference between the series one to the series 4 is significant enough to not make it a good purchase.

    Edit: Price is now at $90.

    submitted by /u/Josephmszz
    [link] [comments]

    I joined the clearance band bandwagon

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    Is the S4 White Sport Band a different shade of white?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    Referring to the new generation of Sport Bands that released last month for the S4. The white one, it seems to have a little more of a softer, darker tone to it, that I quite like. Not sure how to describe it.

    I remember last year with the S3, I originally got the Stainless with the white sport band, but returned it because I just didn't like it (white sport band) and upgraded to the Milanese Loop instead (which I've recycled for use on my S4, fits perfectly!).

    But then this year I got the Stainless with White Sport band, and im thinking like, hmmm, I quite like this actually.

    Has anyone got S4's White Sport Band alongside an older White sport band to perhaps compare the two? I heard Pink Sand also got a shade change too

    submitted by /u/ScaniaCB80
    [link] [comments]

    Can't be the only one looking for a Sonos watch app?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:11 PM PDT

    I recently bought an Apple Watch v4 and love the convenience of it, but after being spoiled by the proliferation of iOS apps, unfortunately I find myself almost "expecting" many of the big tech names to have already jumped on the watchOS train. But I'm actually somewhat surprised to not find an official Sonos app for the watch. How cool would it be to have playback controls right from your wrist?? Does anyone know if Sonos is working on one, or are any of the aftermarket paid apps any good?

    submitted by /u/Lord_swarley
    [link] [comments]

    Watchify... Help?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:35 PM PDT

    I have logged into my Spotify account and the app works. But the songs won't play and playlists won't shuffle. When I press nothing happens

    submitted by /u/ItalianGroundhogMafi
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: About that $10 a month charge (for AT&T customers)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:34 PM PDT

    I just got my first bill from AT&T after my new S4 and lo and behold it's $56 more expensive than the previous month...

    Activation fee (one time)...$30

    Partial month charge (one time)...$3.33

    Surcharges & Fees...$5.60

    Government taxes...$6.19

    Plan charges...$10

    (On the plus side, they at least give you little arrows to see exactly why/how your bill changed).

    So yea looks like I'll be paying an extra $21.79 a month for the privilege of using the data I already buy on my watch once in a blue moon. Thanks AT&T!

    submitted by /u/TheLastBlackRhino
    [link] [comments]

    Watch enters zoom mode every time I put it on

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 04:45 AM PDT

    It never used to do this until about a week ago. Now though, whenever I put the watch on my wrist and tap it to enter the PIN the screen is fully zoomed-in as if I'd two-finger double tapped it.

    I'm having a lot of problems with this watch and it's even been back to the store twice with no resolution. They won't let me exchange it for a new one.

    Has anyone else seen this zoom-mode issue?

    submitted by /u/CatFlier
    [link] [comments]

    Do the space grey stainless steel watch bands match the aluminum space grey watch?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:41 AM PDT

    Edit: I know SS is Space Black now, not Space Grey, thx!

    I have the 44mm aluminum space grey watch, mainly due to weight, availability, and cost. I would like to purchase a more formal band but am worried the different materials may clash, any experience? Suggestions?

    I also do not wear leather, but would love to find a quality faux leather band. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cosmic_Imp
    [link] [comments]

    Guys The Hype is Real! Don't Give Up!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    Trying to figure out friend's watch gen

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi,
    I'm trying to figure out which generation of watch my friend owns.
    By looking up the serial it says 1st Gen: can we install watchOS 5 on it?
    Thanks!
    Yes we tried searching for updates but it says 4.3.2 is the latest.
    If watch os 5 is not supported, is there a way to get him the walkie talkie app to talk with me?
    https://i.imgur.com/KP3eqqj.jpg

    submitted by /u/obyboby
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Just got my Series 4, and noticed this dark vertical spot on the bottom of the screen. It stays on there when scrolling through settings and such. Is this even considered an issue?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:32 PM PDT

    Casetify band quality?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:10 PM PDT

    Are these safe...as in they're probably not going to fall apart while on my wrist? They're super cute, so I am intrigued, but I can't find many reviews on them apart from their own website to judge quality and durability. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/nb75685
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel