• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 27, 2018

    Apple iOS Well damn.. She can be funny 😂

    Apple iOS Well damn.. She can be funny ��


    Well damn.. She can be funny ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    What do you think about my new case?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:29 AM PDT

    Apple maps just added ALL public transports for Switzerland

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:44 PM PDT

    Wishlist for iOS 13

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:55 AM PDT

    I know it's a long way until iOS 13 but i have already some points which should be implemented:

    • Notification Sync - with four apple devices 50% of notifications are only double which you already checked on other devices...

    • Batterie Widget: all or selected devices linked to your apple id should be displayed. (iPad only Display iPad and if connected AirPods)

    • Settings Data Plan: i have 2 sim's linked with one data plan, would be nice if i can check mobile data usage from both devices at once without check the app from my carrier.

    Have you also got some extras for the next iOS?

    submitted by /u/manntobias
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact- the iPhone X��‘s portrait mode works on human amiibo.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:01 PM PDT

    iOS 12.1 Public Beta 5 BATTERY DRAIN

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 02:27 AM PDT

    SCREENSHOT

    My phone was at 80%+ battery level.. Wifi/Bluetooth everything was turned off. But now got up and the battery level ia down to 10%...

    Is anyone else facing battery issue?

    submitted by /u/minhazsourav
    [link] [comments]

    What things can the Wallet app do?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:58 AM PDT

    Here in the Netherlands we can add our flight tickets but that's it. Has the wallet app in for example the US more functions? And is the app frequently used?

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a super-simple/basic Photos app in the App Store for Kids?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    Contrary to adding enhancements and features I'm looking for an app my 2 year old kid can scroll through photos?

    in iOS12 he's constantly scrolling and ends up trying to share photos in particular.

    submitted by /u/throw_away_17381
    [link] [comments]

    “Other” storage is taking up 12 GB out of my 16 GB phone

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 11:05 PM PDT

    This started last week where suddenly my 16GB iPhone 6s was out of storage space. I'm on the latest iOS version. It's making my phone unusable - I've deleted photos/apps/etc, but they're barely taking up space and that's not the issue - it's the "other" storage.

    I've chatted so many times with Apple people and we've gone through the usual steps of backing up my phone, resetting/restoring the phone, and all of that garbage. It would sort of fix the issue and get the "other" storage down to a reasonable amount (5-7GB), but will steadily climb throughout the day, even when I haven't touched my phone in hours or have any apps running.

    I feel like I'm going insane - the Apple people keep saying the same junk about how it's normal to have this happen because of music/videos/cached files, etc - but this makes no sense to me, because I don't even have YouTube or iTunes/music apps on my phone. I feel like they're ignoring a big issue and trying to make it seem like it's normal.

    Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Aside from throwing my phone against the wall and being done with it!

    submitted by /u/unicorns_and_cats716
    [link] [comments]

    iOS treats the XR like a Plus/Max sized device.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 10:22 AM PDT

    That means you get those nice two column views in Messages, Mail etc.

    submitted by /u/MonstersUGrad98
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a film while traveling alone. A South Korean man from the opposite side of the Earth made a film while travelling alone 30 cities in Europe for 3 months. The scenes were filmed by passers-by willing to help him. It was his first trip for all of his life. Edited in iPhone 5S app iMovie.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:15 PM PDT

    Just purchased iPhone XS Max -- phone won't let me add Google (Gmail) account?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 10:24 PM PDT

    When I go in to add a new Mail accounts, it lets me click every option (Yahoo, etc) but when I press down on the Google logo, nothing happens. It just remains at that screen.

    Any ideas? After having to reset network settings (3) times to get Visual Voicemail working, it's a bit frustrating to not even be able to add a GMail account in the Mail app.

    submitted by /u/goldenglove
    [link] [comments]

    Received an airdrop from myself?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:38 AM PDT

    Sitting in my room I noticed on my lock screen that I had received an AirDrop from myself (it had my own name printed out on the alert).

    Note: I am home alone, but just got back from a 24 hour Korean Pho place that was packed (and I was dining alone, not with anyone that knew me or my name), it's possible the notification happened while I was there and just didn't notice it until I got home.

    The airdrop was a photo of a black and white face that I did not recognize. I tried to swipe to open it, but nothing happened, it just appeared twice and both times nothing opened. No new photos in my library, nothing. Notifications are now gone.

    I have no clue what this could be, just putting it out there in-case anyone else experiences something similar with the new iOS..

    submitted by /u/Apps4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t know Siri could do this

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:21 PM PDT

    App and/or iOS May Not Be Honoring Camera and Photo Library Privacy Settings & Permissions

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 12:03 AM PDT

    I have a business related app that has not been granted explicit permission to access my camera or photos. It is still able to access my camera and photo library. It has also been consuming considerable data, which suggests to me that it could be transferring my files without permission.

    Resetting the phone's privacy and location settings doesn't resolve the unapproved photos access.

    The apparent access has me concerned that the app could be exfiltrating my data.

    This seems like very atypical behavior since other apps, like Instagram for example, explicitly request permission and I'm able to restrict access to an as-needed basis.

    Could this be a bug in iOS? Has the developer found a way to circumvent my privacy settings? Am I misinterpreting how Apple is implementing its privacy and permissions tools?

    submitted by /u/grnmoss
    [link] [comments]

    How do i tap to open notifs right away? When i tap it, it slides to the right then shows me the “open” button. Which is annoying.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 11:21 PM PDT

    Syncing iOS Reminders "Shopping List" and "To Do" lists with Alexa?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:22 PM PDT

    I've tried over and over to get this to work using IFTTT and it never does. Can anyone help that has it working? If so, can you tell me exactly which applet you're successfully using? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Thephen_Stawking
    [link] [comments]

    All of my notes have been deleted, all of my passwords gone, I don’t know how or why this has happened but it really sucks

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:41 AM PDT

    iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone XR

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:51 PM PDT

    I cannot still afford the iPhone X's. What do you think guys between this two? Spec wise?

    submitted by /u/VirgJR
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, today I recorded a video, and I thought it was in Landscape mode, after all it was not, does anyone know a way to change it? some APP or something like that xD, thanks!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:47 PM PDT

    How to adjust volume for ringtone made in Garageband?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    I created a ringtone from a song in Garageband. Unfortunately, it's much louder than the standard system sounds. I tried lowering the output volume of the track in Garageband, but the volume of the exported ringtone stays the same.

    Does anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/zivi7
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad logic pro rumor

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:40 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard about the rumor concerning the new iPad roll out and logic pro being able to run along with garageband ?

    submitted by /u/musicsociety
    [link] [comments]

    Weird moving shapes on iPhone X - this is a screenshot (static picture) that when I move from side to side or up and down the circle in the screenshot warps.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel