• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    Apple TV Apple TV has struck deals with sports broadcasters so that sports tab allows fans to see when their favorite teams are playing, how they are doing, and then allows them to click to watch the game, no matter what network it is on

    Apple TV Apple TV has struck deals with sports broadcasters so that sports tab allows fans to see when their favorite teams are playing, how they are doing, and then allows them to click to watch the game, no matter what network it is on


    Apple TV has struck deals with sports broadcasters so that sports tab allows fans to see when their favorite teams are playing, how they are doing, and then allows them to click to watch the game, no matter what network it is on

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:31 PM PDT

    AppleTV 4K remote upgrade idea

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:15 PM PDT

    If and when Apple releases an ATV update id like them to add a "hold" button (similar to old ipods) to help with accidental button pushing. Ive bought two movies accidentally tossing in my sleep when i forget to put the remote on the night stand.

    submitted by /u/CodyDillion
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV to PlayStation Vue: You complete me

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    The origins of the Apple logo

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:18 AM PDT

    5 reasons to buy the apple tv series 2 in 2018. Hey guys! I am premiering this video tommorow for a local tech company and i am super excited! What do you think?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:53 AM PDT

    Keep getting an error whenever I try to open CW app - TVMLKitErrorDomain error 3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:39 AM PDT

    Here the error that I keep getting. Anyone familiar with it? Running on latest tvOS ATV4k

    submitted by /u/had0ukenn
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV randomly turning on

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    For the last 2 or 3 days now, one of my Apple TV 4K boxes keeps turning on, and I'm not sure why. I've tried rebooting, checked for updates and it keeps happening. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/PeuswahBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the pop up keyboard go on my iPhone?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:28 PM PDT

    This hasn't worked for quite a long time, but I used to have a keyboard pop up on my iPhone when I was searching on Netflix or any other app. I have the remote app and it connects fine. My Bluetooth is on but I don't see any pairing with the ATV. Do they have to be paired? I have also updated all apps, iOS, etc. I have tried unplugging it also.

    submitted by /u/Worfrat1
    [link] [comments]

    ATV4K lip sync issues

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:29 PM PDT

    So I just got a Sony HT-ST5000 and plugged my ATV4K directly into the sound bar to get the best audio. Now my problem is the lip sync issues. It looks like it's only happening when my ATV4K switches to HDR or DV. SDR content has no sync issues. I have my ATV4K set to 4K SDR 60hz with match frame/range on. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this without manually having to always adjust the syncing option every time.

    submitted by /u/leojj25
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for device to split audio from AppleTV before it gets to my screen??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 03:25 PM PDT

    Hi, new to AppleTV. Loving it thus far, and would really appreciate some recommendations. I have some nice Genelec speakers in my audio production studio, and want to route audio from my AppleTV to them. What's a good device to send audio that will then continue sending video to my tv via hdmi?

    submitted by /u/absolutkiss
    [link] [comments]

    Ads on YouTube app

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    I've had an Apple TV for years and my son loves watching shows on YouTube. I've never seen an ad on the Apple TV youtube app until like 2 weeks ago and now I'm getting ad pop ups about every 5 minutes and at the beginning of every show.

    Did something change?

    submitted by /u/Tattoomyvagina
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse showing Plex content on the "Continue Watching" section even thou it's not on Infuse library

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:44 PM PDT

    Sorry if the title is confusing, it was kinda hard to summarize it.

    I use Infuse to watch Movies only, all TV Shows and DVR stuff I play it on the Plex app on my apple tv.

    I do have my Plex library linked but I only have the movies section selected, everything else is unchecked and I cannot find any other show if I search for it via Infuse, but when my wife or kid watches something on Plex it shows on the "Continue Watching" section of Infuse.

    Is there a way for this not to happen? I would like for the Continue Watching to be independent from each other.

    Should I not use Plex server to avoid this or is there a setting to counter this?

    submitted by /u/elo228
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel