• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 17, 2018

    Apple TV Amazon Digital HD Movie Rental: Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp $2.99, Disney The Incredibles, Thor: Ragnarok, Captain America, The Avengers $1.99 Each for Amazon Prime Members

    Apple TV Amazon Digital HD Movie Rental: Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp $2.99, Disney The Incredibles, Thor: Ragnarok, Captain America, The Avengers $1.99 Each for Amazon Prime Members


    Amazon Digital HD Movie Rental: Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp $2.99, Disney The Incredibles, Thor: Ragnarok, Captain America, The Avengers $1.99 Each for Amazon Prime Members

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:00 AM PDT

    iTunes launches massive Dolby Atmos 4K movie sale from $5, plus this week's $1 rental, more - 9to5Toys

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    Apple tv + Netflix

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:34 PM PDT

    Not sure if this has been covered before.

    Created a netflix through my appletv assuming it used my apple id (has no settings in the netflix app to find out what email it used to create account). I cannot log in on any other devices and Netflix says that there has never been an account listed to me and that it's all apples problem.

    Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it? Really don't want to have to start up a new account.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/RedditBethanie
    [link] [comments]

    Control Sony TV with Shortcuts! Power On/OFF, Mute, Volume, and More!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 11:36 AM PDT

    Control Sony TV with Shortcuts! Power On/OFF, Mute, Volume, and More!

    For anyone who uses their TV on a SONY TV I have a great Shortcut for you!

    As some of you may know there is already a Shortcut that allows you to Power ON your TV using a Siri Shortcut which will also Power ON your TV if they are both connected via HDMI-CEC.[Learn More About TV Power ON Shortcut]

    Now myself and many others wanted a way to make the TV Power OFF. Unfortunately, I was unable to do so through the TV but after a TON of help from users on /r/shortcuts and other forums I was able to find a way to do so for people that have SONY TVs.

    Please take a look at directions here to get the Shortcuts for Powering OFF/ON your SONY TV using Siri Shortcuts.https://www.reddit.com/r/shortcuts/comments/9oh4zh/control_sony_tv_power_offon_and_other_tv_commands/

    submitted by /u/shortcutshelp
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix hdr

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:21 PM PDT

    Apple TV 4K with hdr 4K 60 on

    Sony x900e tv in port 2 or 3 hdr capable

    HDR capable hdmi cord

    150 mbps internet

    Why won't nextflix work in hdr in Apple TV 4K

    I have a NVIDIA shield and I get hdr on the same tv with the same cord

    Also the TVs built in Netflix app works with hdr fine

    As does Xbox one x

    submitted by /u/Matthmaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple TV 2nd generation remote work with Apple TV 4th Gen?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm seeing used 4th Gen Apple TV's (missing the remote) sell on ebay for around $80. I already own an Apple TV 2nd Gen. Will my 2nd gen remote work with atv 4th gen?

    submitted by /u/serious1111
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone & Keyboard notification bug on tvOS12

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 02:49 PM PDT

    Need help with login into tv channel apps

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 01:04 PM PDT

    ok this is kinda complicated so I'm gonna try to explain best I can. At my house I have spectrum internet and Tv so I would like to use my spectrum account to login to various channel apps (ESPN,amc,ect). But im staying at my GFs house for now and she has spectrum internet with no TV service. When I try to login I choose spectrum as my provider but I think the Apple TV automatically try to login with her credentials and then tells me I don't have access to the channels. It won't ever prompt me put in my username and password.

    submitted by /u/EvilLukeSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    A little rant about a few channel providers lately

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 11:43 AM PDT

    It used to be simple to login with your TV provider and have access to almost all apps without having to pay extra, unless you had a basic tv package. But even now I see apps like ESPN forcing you to pay an extra subscription for ESPN+ to view certain games. Like what is this bullshit?

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth or Apple Magic trackpad to the Apple? (like connecting a Bluetooth keyboard)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 11:26 AM PDT

    I have a Bluetooth HP WebOS keyboard connected to my Apple TV 4K. It works great when I need to type stuff during search.

    I'm wondering if it's possible to connect the Apple Magic trackpad or any other larger Bluetooth trackpad to the Apple TV?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/VeggieLion
    [link] [comments]

    New to Apple TV

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:59 AM PDT

    Just bought a new Apple TV. Coming from a roku the remote seems like it's going to take time to get use to..My question is during setup should I turn my location on or off? Why would they want to know my location.?

    submitted by /u/classicdude78
    [link] [comments]

    ATV 4K menus just as slow as ATV4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:08 AM PDT

    One of the reasons I upgraded to the ATV 4K was I heard the processor was much faster.

    I find the menus to move just as sluggishly as the ATV4.

    I even upgraded to a new HDMI cable since my old one was crackling and clearly dying. It says it supports 4K HDR and it's shielded. (Some have linked poor menu performance to old HDMI cables.)

    Anyone else see slow menus? I mean they're ok, but not Apple level of polish I was expecting.

    submitted by /u/kayshaw86
    [link] [comments]

    What developers say Apple needs to do to make the Apple TV a gaming console | Ars Technica

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel