• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 30, 2018

    Apple TV 32 or 64 gigs?

    Apple TV 32 or 64 gigs?


    32 or 64 gigs?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:31 AM PDT

    Hey all, I wanna buy the 4k edition. Is there any real difference in real life between the two that worth the extra cash?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/eTrain5
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to send notifications to my ATV?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:26 PM PDT

    I'd like to hit a webhook somewhere (anywhere) and have it show the text and possibly an image on the Apple TV. Specifically, I'd like to tie it into some motion sensors and cameras that I have.

    I got this ATV for free with DirecTV Now a few months back so I haven't had long to play with it but I don't think I've seen any notifications other than something from ESPN once or twice. Is this even possible?

    submitted by /u/ThurstonChesterfield
    [link] [comments]

    Can I download/store movies on my appletv?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:40 PM PDT

    My Apple TV is set up very far from my router and occasionally has trouble streaming. Can I store movies on it? It's only a few months old (I think gen 4, has 4k) and has 64gb of storage.

    submitted by /u/BattlebornCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Netflix app on the ATV let you play an episode from the beginning when selecting from season view?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:58 PM PDT

    I know this is displayed on the main screen, but say I search for a show and go to an episode I've already seen (where the red bar is showing at the bottom because I've already seen it) - is it supposed to play automatically where left of or ask you if you want to play from the start? I feel like this used to ask me to play from the beginning before but it doesn't any longer and I have to rewind manually...

    submitted by /u/zoobyshoe
    [link] [comments]

    ATV4k w/ stereo Homepods

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 01:00 AM PDT

    I just appreciate this set up so much. Makes my lazy days on the couch so much better haha.

    submitted by /u/bttlebrn
    [link] [comments]

    The Matrix Trilogy 4K

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:40 PM PDT

    Has anyone's copy or copies of The Matrix Trilogy in HD upgraded to 4K yet? Mine haven't. Only The Matrix, from a few months ago. But it states the trilogy is available 4K HDR in iTunes. Anything I should do?

    submitted by /u/Liquidb0ss
    [link] [comments]

    ATV4 will turn tv on, but not off

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:31 AM PDT

    I have an LG OLED tv and everything is working great with the ATV4K except that it will not turn the tv off. It will turn it on though. Any suggestions?

    Edit: the answer is to make sure you're pointing it at the TV with a clear path to the ir sensor, I guess ir is involved in turning off only. Thanks /u/thesubversive

    submitted by /u/lc6591
    [link] [comments]

    Color looks dull/washed out on ATV 4K

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:37 PM PDT

    I just got the Apple TV 4K and I'm watching tv on ps Vue. I noticed that the color/brightness while watching on the Apple TV compared to watching the same content on the fire tv on the same tv is significantly different. It's much brighter and colors are vivid on the fire tv vs Apple TV.

    My tv settings is set to vivid which increases the backlight. You wouldn't even notice that when watching anything on the Apple TV.

    Does anybody else have this issue? Not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/Ameelio
    [link] [comments]

    Control TVs and Receivers setting won’t change from Off to On

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:52 PM PDT

    Reuters TV app

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:26 AM PDT

    I love The Reuters TV app for news but it's annoying that you can't fast forward through a story you're not interested in. Unless that's just me

    submitted by /u/DJ_Sal_Monilla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel