• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 30, 2018

    Apple iOS Got this random “ITEM DETECTED” notification while hanging out at a McDonalds. Has anyone else gotten this?

    Apple iOS Got this random “ITEM DETECTED” notification while hanging out at a McDonalds. Has anyone else gotten this?


    Got this random “ITEM DETECTED” notification while hanging out at a McDonalds. Has anyone else gotten this?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 01:05 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or have some apps removed the "Open in Safari" options for web content?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:33 AM PDT

    I've noticed recently that I can no longer find a option to open a link in Safari in apps like Instagram? I found other apps that do the same, but can't seem to find them now!

    submitted by /u/robnorton
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat update for iOS adds CallKit support, enables Cat Lenses

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:00 AM PDT

    Didn’t realise the weather app had information about air quality

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 11:04 AM PDT

    How do i fix these symbols

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey, i Need some help with the symbols on my keyboard. When i want to type " that symbol, i Get « this instead. I know this was a problem on computers in norway in the past, but i managed to fix that somehow, but now im having the same issue on my phone.

    I tried to set up a keyboard shortcut for the symbol, but that only works if i hold in the button " and choose «.

    I dont know if any of this made any sense, or if my english is understandable. But any help would be greatly appriciated

    submitted by /u/superduurp
    [link] [comments]

    Search Broke

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    Anyone found the search that's embedded into the home screen (swipe down) stopped working?

    On my X it's there, but most searches don't work. Either nothing comes up or it does then vanishes.

    Annoying as hell as this is my principal way of loading apps..

    submitted by /u/iphoneflick
    [link] [comments]

    Ringer volume available for only one number?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:49 AM PDT

    Anyway to do that?

    submitted by /u/Muzileon
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with artists in Apple Music

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:28 AM PDT

    Hello, idk if I am doing something wrong but before I was able to add an artist to my favorite list. Now seems that I can't do that anymore I need to add a song and then from the song access to the artist list of most famous songs.. anybody can help?

    submitted by /u/Sksquid
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like iOS will get Group FaceTime and support for Dual SIM. Great News!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 10:21 AM PDT

    Where is carrier selection hidden for Rogers customers?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:15 AM PDT

    I am unable to locate the carrier selection option when on Rogers (my service provider).
    I have been convinced for some time that the option is simply missing, as I can see it for a moment in the menu when I loose signal or first insert the sim - and then it disappears the second it connects to Rogers but another redditor has brought to my attention that it is located in different menus depending on your provider. I have been unable to find it however. Can anyone shed some light? heres what I see for a brief moment before it connects to Rogers, then on the right - the option has disappeared/ moved

    I live in a border city and often have to manually switch networks - the other day I found myself lost in a not so nice part of a foreign city with no way to get my gps to work, google where I was going or even call or text for help because my phone hung on to one bar of Rogers edge network and was completely unusable - yet I was unable to manually switch to another available network because I was unable to access the setting.

    Someone please help!

    submitted by /u/Blondeambitchion
    [link] [comments]

    “A connection to the app store is required for the first launch of “insert app name” on this iphone. Please connect to the internet and try again”

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 04:30 AM PDT

    This pops up from time to time even on some apps I frequently use. I don't know why it says first launch. It's annoying since i dont have access to the internet often. Why does this keep happening?

    submitted by /u/Yahweh13
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music pop-up when using Play Next/Play Later

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 08:46 PM PDT

    Recently I've noticed a rather annoying behavior of the iOS Music app. If I try to queue up an album in my library using Play Next or Play Later, if it's not downloaded, I'll get a pop-up to sign up for Apple Music and the music won't get added to the queue. And yes, I have "Show Apple Music" disabled in the settings for the Music app.

    It only affects Play Next/Play Later ... I can play albums just fine and I can play or queue up individual songs without any issue either, but if I want to queue up an entire album, it's a no-go unless it's downloaded. A dumb little workaround I've found is that I can download the album, queue it up, then delete it and it'll remain in the queue and play just fine. But that's a rather cumbersome non-solution that's definitely counter to Apple's "it just works" philosophy.

    submitted by /u/yaywalter
    [link] [comments]

    Is voicemail transcription still a thing?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:25 PM PDT

    Never got it working in the UK. My carrier (EE) says it's still not available in the UK 2 years after release. Anyone got any info? I'm on an iPhone XS max

    submitted by /u/jhughes1986
    [link] [comments]

    An app that screen captures all of the IPad, no matter what app and then streams it to Twitch?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:05 PM PDT

    This might be a dumb question, but should I backup my new iPhone 8 before updating to iOS 12?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 12:08 PM PDT

    I bought a new iPhone 8 a few days ago and it's running iOS 11. I want to update it to iOS 12 but I was wondering if I should make a backup with iTunes first.

    submitted by /u/alex_dlc
    [link] [comments]

    GPS issues on XS?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 06:56 PM PDT

    Has anyone else with the iPhone XS had GPS issues? Using Waze, my iphone constantly "loses GPS" signal or thinks I'm one or two streets over from where I actually am. I also had issues with the GPS constantly lagging so it tells me to turn after I've already passed the street.

    When I had my 7+ prior to this, I had zero GPS issues. I thought it was a defective iphone so I got a replacement from Apple but it has the SAME issue. My first XS was the sim unlocked model and the replacement was a refurb Verizon model. Kind of bullshit that they give you a refurb model for a factory issue but thats besides the point...

    Is anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/someone1one1one1one
    [link] [comments]

    The way WhatsApp handles grouped notifications on iOS 12

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:50 AM PDT

    In your opinion, what is the best iOS RAW camera app?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 12:20 AM PDT

    A lot of applications are crashing... iOS 12.0.1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:32 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone SE on iOS 12.0.1 and a lot of applications are crashing... Are you having the same problem?

    submitted by /u/conversesnail
    [link] [comments]

    IOS Training and Placement Course In Ahmedabad

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 03:01 AM PDT

    Learn & develop your own iOS application and publish it on App Store.

    Best IOS Course Training Institute in Ahmedabad.

    Best IOS Live Project Training In Ahmedabad & Get Training Under IT Developer.

    Apply Here: www.agileacademy.co.in/iphone-training-in-ahmedabad

    Contact Us: 9227669500, 6353746330

    Address:

    202, Abhishree Avenue,

    Near Nehrunagar, Ahmedabad

    submitted by /u/Kajalrk07
    [link] [comments]

    Finally switch from Samsung to iPhone

    Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:14 AM PDT

    IOS Text Editor with Customizable Syntax Highlighting

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:17 PM PDT

    I am using todo.txt format for my todo list tracking. While there are a couple of IOS apps that support this format such as SwiftTodo, there are times when I just prefer to get into a good editor and make changes. To that end, I would like to find an IOS editor which would allow me to create a custom syntax file for todo.txt format, or, even supports it out of the box (Haven't seen that yet). Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DenraelLeandros
    [link] [comments]

    Switch from Android to iPhone XS questions

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:03 PM PDT

    Hey. I hope you guys can make this an easy purchase decision so I can get on board the XS train. I couldn't answer these q's with an in-store demo. My last iPhone was well before the time of face unlock and currently I'm using a Pixel 2, syncing media to my phone from 2 Macs with ftp/rsync.

    On my Pixel 2 you double-press the power or squeeze the phone and it takes roughly 0.5s, usually just enough to get a toddler shot. On my old iPhone I had to go through the lockscreen, swipe, wait a couple seconds routine and missed many of those surprising toddler moments. What's the fastest way to launch the XS camera?

    In the old days my iPhone could sync with only 1 Mac so I used Waltr.app to drag and drop bypassing iTunes. I listen to a lot of OTR and foreign stuff Apple Music doesn't offer and I travel extensively for work. Can the XS sync with 2+ Macs (home iMac, work Air) so I can add stuff while on the road or is drag and drop possible without an extra app?

    Are there other things I should know before jumping into iOS again?

    submitted by /u/moosetoque
    [link] [comments]

    Question about voicemails

    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 07:50 PM PDT

    Hello iOS geniuses, I come seeking your knowledge. I just left someone important to me a long voicemail, not knowing it would get cut off at 3 minutes. There was two loud beeps, and about 5 seconds later a bot told me I reached the time limit and gave me three options: save and send it, delete it, or record a new one. I chose the option to re-record my voicemail, so that I could fit it all into three minutes.

    The second time around, I did just that. Fit it all into three minutes almost perfectly. However, right before I hung up, I heard the two loud beeps again. I did not, however, stay on the line to reach the bot again.

    My question : did that second voicemail send once I hung up? Or is it stuck in limbo because I hung up between the loud beeps and hearing my options for the voicemail.

    This is important to me; please help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/vegeta_bless
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel