• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    macOS Accent box bug help?

    macOS Accent box bug help?


    Accent box bug help?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:48 PM PDT

    I've searched everywhere online for information on this bug but cant find anything mentioning it. Any time I hold down any key that typically creates the accent menu popup when typing regularly (vowels, c ,s, etc.), an accent box will show up near the top middle of the screen. This happens any time a key is held down, even when on the main desktop. Is there any way to fix this, or even to turn off the accent box as a possible workaround? Any info would be appreciated! [Macbook Air Mid-2012 running OS X High Sierra 10.13.3]

    submitted by /u/UU4IA
    [link] [comments]

    How to extract currently installed version of OS X

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:12 PM PDT

    So I have 10.10 on my laptop, it's what was on it when I got it. I would like to upgrade my mom's laptop to Yosemite as well(no I don't want High Sierra). Is there a way to get a 10.10 installer using my computer without downloading some install files off some sketchy site? Like some way to make a FULL reinstall disk?

    submitted by /u/surfinsam
    [link] [comments]

    USB Type-C Hub that appear as USB Keyboard

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:52 AM PDT

    In the Hardware info is show as:

    Product ID: 0xd101 Vendor ID: 0x2109 (VIA Labs, Inc.) Version: 5.d8 Serial Number: 0000000000000001 Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec Manufacturer: VIA Labs, Inc. Location ID: 0x14330000 / 2 Current Available (mA): 500 Current Required (mA): 100 Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

    I need to worry about it? I've also check Little Snitch or process list, but nothing happen when I plug in it.

    submitted by /u/marcotini
    [link] [comments]

    What did happen? kernel panic

    Posted: 09 May 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    So, i was using my Mac when It rebooted because of a kernel panic. Could someone tell me what caused this? Here there is the log https://pastebin.com/3nS2FXdx

    submitted by /u/iocomxda
    [link] [comments]

    Configuration changing upon restart?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have a new Macbook Pro which I made two users on 'Jones' and 'Work', both had similar applications one of which is a problem (DNSMasq). Whenever I restart the Macbook it looks in the old 'Work' home / profile for a config file which the profile has since been deleted and I have to specify where the config file is now upon restarting or the application will not function. (jones/.valet/dnsmasq.conf).

    My wallpaper also tends to reset upon restarting the Macbook too.

    Any suggestions guys?

    submitted by /u/jxnesm8
    [link] [comments]

    Message attachments not sending in High Sierra?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    Since updating to High Sierra I have problems with my messages app. I can drag and drop or copy from dashboard for example images into the messages window and send it to an iPhone. The receiver can not download the image, it says 0bytes. On a desktop he get's no notification about anything send. Additionally my Quick Look is also no longer working inside messages. The only way to open an attachment is right click an selecting "open".

    Not sure if both problems are related, but even after installing all the latest updates and restarting the computer several times, the problem still exists.

    Has anyone an idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/lb24569
    [link] [comments]

    apple, likely the first company in existence that will achieve a $1-trillion in market cap, can't fix the god damn iMessage bug.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 09:57 AM PDT

    and it's existed for several months too.

    And recently, 70% iMessage i send, fail. So have to click retry to send them.

    please fix

    submitted by /u/vwvw16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel