• Breaking News

    Monday, May 7, 2018

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone


    Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:37 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to post all photo related content. The iPhoneX has some spectacular photo taking qualities, so show off all your sweet pics. Lets all have fun and enjoy the front and rear facing cameras.

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    For a subreddit devoted to this type of photography during the rest of the week, please check out /r/iPhoneography.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just ordered my airpods!

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:33 AM PDT

    Is there anything I should do or be aware of ?

    submitted by /u/findthemistke
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone With Triple-Lens Rear Camera Will 'Likely' Launch Next Year Says Analyst

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    Is there screen repair outlets outside of Apple?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 02:27 PM PDT

    I cracked my front screen and already contacted two screen repair outlets that said they don't have parts. Is this to be expected across the board? And is my only option to get it repaired through Apple?

    submitted by /u/SordidSwordDidSwore
    [link] [comments]

    Is this clicky noise something I should be worried about? (most notable in the upper left corner)

    Posted: 07 May 2018 03:14 AM PDT

    LG G7 ThinQ vs. iPhone X: Which Phone Comes Out on Top

    Posted: 07 May 2018 02:45 AM PDT

    Major issue: Phone randomly will unlock itself

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:51 AM PDT

    Locking the phone X and then when I pick it back up it is automatically unlocked and on the last screen I was locking at. Anyone else experience this problem?

    submitted by /u/mr_whit33
    [link] [comments]

    Just had this ultra-portable convenient wireless power bank concept in mind, what do you think?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 03:17 AM PDT

    Any comment abt its functionality, usability, application scenarios or design? or just anything come out of your mind that you would like to share w/.

    Ultra Portable Effortless Wireless Power Bank (*^▽^*)

    submitted by /u/Rocknrolla911
    [link] [comments]

    I need your honest opinion regarding this battery issue (iPhone X)

    Posted: 07 May 2018 09:02 AM PDT

    I have been suffering from battery draining in standby, more precisely during the nights. When I leave my phone at night with Airplane mode enable usually 10 pm until 6 am that I woke up it losing an average of 6% of battery life.

    I know this is not normal because I have been reading and there is people that lose 0~1% in the same scenario.

    So far I've tried the following:

    • Airplane mode
    • Closing all apps
    • Background app off
    • Location services off

    All off the above did absolutely nothing

    So I thought it may be one of my apps causing this behavior (Facebook and so on...)

    So I perform a restore and configure the iPhone as new without installing nothing. But all this just to find out that the same battery drain occurred...

    To make thing even weirder I notice that if I force restar my device and don't use it after that, meaning not even unlocking it with the pin code, it will retain all of the battery (0% loss over the night).

    At this point I don't know if it is a software or hardware problem. I am more leaning towards hardware, I had a previous experience with my iPad Pro whose processor was randomly activating itself during standby draining the battery +10% at nights.. a replace solve the issues..

    The thing is I don't really want to exchange my phone since I got one with a perfect display (taking about blueshift and other displays issues) so I really don't know what to do.

    That's why I want to hear your honest opinion rages if this.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ATG1209
    [link] [comments]

    Battery and vibration loss??

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    After updating to 11.3 I've noticed a huge battery loss. Aside from that, when connecting the phone to charge, I get no vibration from it unless I restart the phone. Anyone else having this problem?!

    submitted by /u/kuntadavid
    [link] [comments]

    Albums unremovable after transferring from computer

    Posted: 07 May 2018 02:51 AM PDT

    Hello, yesterday I transferred all my videos and photos from my SD card via a computer and iTunes to the X. But now it has created two brand new albums that I can't remove full of the pictures (I have them stored in other albums hence I want to remove the two) but it won't let me. Is there a way to do it on the phone or via iTunes? Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Moistsofas
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X price cut at wwdc ?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 10:36 PM PDT

    Recently made some money and enough to get a iPhone X but im wondering if i should wait until wwdc to see if apple cuts the price down a little bit for the phone.

    submitted by /u/nstuj
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X Battery Case Version 4000mAh [Apple Certified Connector] is 36% off!

    Posted: 07 May 2018 01:01 AM PDT

    snapchat remove iphone x filters?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:10 PM PDT

    i remember seeing the mask, did they removed them already?

    submitted by /u/iPrank
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel