• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    iPhoneX Changing apps by swiping across the bottom has become second nature. I love it.

    iPhoneX Changing apps by swiping across the bottom has become second nature. I love it.


    Changing apps by swiping across the bottom has become second nature. I love it.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:55 PM PDT

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/swfrt
    [link] [comments]

    Rhinoshield back skin

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:38 PM PDT

    Just got 2 of these today, followed the instructions as listed on the packaging and literally left no kind of skin or film on my phone. Never again will I purchase their products again. I'm definitely well versed in application of screen protection and I've never had issues before. The product seriously makes me think they didn't even test it. Anyways. I'd like to hear if anyone else has had experience with their back skins for the X and if they had similar problems. TL;DR Thought rhino skin was a decent company, bought the back skin and it was bunk.

    submitted by /u/CorgiDerp
    [link] [comments]

    I cracked my iphone x. What is the policy for repairing it?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:32 PM PDT

    I have one tiny hairline crack on my phone. I don't know how expensive it would be to fix.

    submitted by /u/Major_Fang
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anybody Here Rock Their Black iPhone X caseless?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 06:46 AM PDT

    How has it been holding up? I'm tempted to ditch the case on mine, as I think the phone looks beautiful naked.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Meowen5tein
    [link] [comments]

    Micro Scratches

    Posted: 05 May 2018 08:42 AM PDT

    So I've had my iPhone X since Christmas and my stupid self didn't get a screen protector. Now I've noticed hundreds of tiny little micro scratches. I've seen many things to get rid of these by I'm skeptical of them, especially due to the fact that many of these "life hacks" recommend toothpaste and I'm not sure how good that'll work. Does anybody have some recommendations of how to get rid of them?

    submitted by /u/Dagan_Russell
    [link] [comments]

    Black Frame super sensitive

    Posted: 05 May 2018 03:44 AM PDT

    Just managed to drop my X on the floor (first time in the past 6 months...). Luckily no glass damage, but wow: the black steel frame seems to be super sensitive. I have some small scratches in it. And: of course the black color is only the top-layer of the steel. Beneath is the bright silver color. That's super annoying now. I think next time I would take the white iPhone X. The same damage: I wouldn't even see it. Because no change of color.

    Damnit. Just decided to use a super slim case, even if I hate it. I love the feeling of this naked beautiful device in my hand.

    submitted by /u/zomtecos
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone X got stuck and come back after some minutes

    Posted: 05 May 2018 03:49 AM PDT

    I took my iPhone and touching on the screen it didn't switch on. So, I pressed the power button for a while and the window to switch off has appeared but the touchscreen still didn't work. After I pressed power and volume up and the iPhone start to call SOS. So I stop pushing and I put iPhone in the pocket. After some minutes I took the iPhone again and it come back to normality. WTF?

    submitted by /u/erny83pd
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID not working

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:48 PM PDT

    So I've had the iPhone X for a few months now, and I can't activate Face ID. Whenever I try to set it up it tells me that it's not available. Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/Coolguyforeal
    [link] [comments]

    Is Face ID safe?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 06:10 AM PDT

    Guys I have the iPhone X and after some time I can't entry my password every time so I'm thinking of using the Face ID. With all these incidents about privacy from Facebook Google I wouldn't like apple to have a 3-D map of my face. Is it safe to use it? I have read that Apple shares my data to third-party companies. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/findthemistke
    [link] [comments]

    The #1 unoffice Animoji APP ----- ARmoji X ver 1.1.0 released! The 1.1.0 release is a major update. All Animoji has remade and is already close to Apple's Animoji.If you have an iPhone X, I believe you will like it.

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel