• Breaking News

    Friday, May 11, 2018

    iPhone does my iphone 7 have a virus???

    iPhone does my iphone 7 have a virus???


    does my iphone 7 have a virus???

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:36 PM PDT

    Hear me out before i sound dumb.. For about a year now I've been getting these calls every day from different obvious scammers that use other companies or peoples numbers. I only know this from calling the numbers back and it's a completely different voice and they're totally confused on what I'm talking about.. somehow i got ahold of sears and the guy told me it's common for scams to use different numbers..whatever i don't know if that matters ANYWAYY Some saythe IRS released a warrant on me, some say i owe a bill, the regular scam calls. Just 2 weeks ago i started to receive weird emails from a Cynthia@randomnumbersandletters.com that say she needs 369 in bitcoin currency blah blah blah just weird shit. This week i noticed my FaceTime calls started to start slowing down and voices would go really low and in slow-mo almost. And sometimes i can't even make FaceTimes. My phone freezes, it takes 20 minutes to get past the Apple screen when it dies, and i updated it yesterday and it's still acting the exact same.

    Sorry for the extra long post I'm not even sure if anyone would read this, but to those who do, please tell me if I'm crazy or not!!

    submitted by /u/kj19482
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 8 made a loud siren-type noise. Anyone know why this happened?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:58 PM PDT

    When I looked at my phone there wasn't anything abnormal on my screen.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/black_basil
    [link] [comments]

    Messages acting weird

    Posted: 10 May 2018 06:50 PM PDT

    Whenever I get a text from someone it makes th whoosh sound like I'm actually on the text when I'm on other apps. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/robman792
    [link] [comments]

    Keep having an issue with my 8 plus where the haptic/vibration goes out completely.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:56 PM PDT

    The vibration on it goes out sporadically and it's insanely annoying. Tech support didn't help. I tried changing all the settings turning it off and on. Could it be I have a bad rumbler? Or whatever it's called.

    submitted by /u/Casual_Tourettes
    [link] [comments]

    Confusion as far a iCloud lock

    Posted: 10 May 2018 02:22 PM PDT

    Keeping a long story short, this was my girlfriends and phone needed a screen. T-Mobile wanted $200 for the screen or $175 to buy it out. I bought I out and put a new screen on it. When I turned it on, it said locked, please try again in 15 minutes. I put the password in, it all seems happy. I click ignore update and the phone restarts with "This phone was lost and erased. Enter the Apple ID and password that were used to set up this iPhone." I asked her if she reported it stolen and she said no, but something seems off here. Is there any other way this could have happened?

    submitted by /u/kyrend
    [link] [comments]

    phone randomly switched to SMS for some reason and i can't get it to go back to iMessage

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:34 AM PDT

    I have a 7, never had any problems with it. My gf also has a 7. We text a lot, it's always in iMessage. Yesterday I was out in the boonies so my phone switched to SMS. but now, I'm back in town (on wifi, even), and it's still sending her SMS instead of iMessage. I checked the settings in both of our phones, iMessage is on, nothing changed. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/nomad_mang
    [link] [comments]

    Search history showing on other device

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:03 AM PDT

    I took a friend to get a new Samsung 7 and she didn't have a google account which I guess was needed to set up her new phone. I gave her my gmail account and now my iPhone is linked to her phone and my search history shows up on her device. On her phone I logged out my google account but it is still happening. Is there a way I can deactivate her phone on my phone without having her phone in my hands?

    submitted by /u/toppagelame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel