• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 8, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Would you guys like to see this become a tweak? (I’m not making it personally but I’m in talks with someone who is).

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Would you guys like to see this become a tweak? (I’m not making it personally but I’m in talks with someone who is).


    [Discussion] Would you guys like to see this become a tweak? (I’m not making it personally but I’m in talks with someone who is).

    Posted: 07 May 2018 02:57 PM PDT

    [news] kernel exploit up to 11.2.6

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:26 PM PDT

    [Update] MitsuhaXI 0.4.0 (Beta) - notification audio visualizer (and Music/Spotify/Soundcloud). [iOS 11 only]

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm making your dreams come true.

    https://i.imgur.com/HhSLzJg.png - basically this is what I've added.

    Also, what was fixed/added:

    • stability issues in Apple Music - yes, they're gone!
    • added FPS slider to all apps
    • color picker
    • Cydia repo!

    What will not work:

    • Artsy - I'm waiting for the dev to reply to my latest e-mail, it'll take a few weeks :/
    • NoctisXI - disable Media in settings.
    • There may be some issues on older devices, turn your volume up - if it still doesn't work, PM me.

    BOI SIGN ME UP, where do I get this?

    Navigate to http://ominous.cf/ and click on that big gray button.

    Or add http://ominous.cf/repo/ to your Cydia.

    And install MitsuhaXI from here. To get it working on the lockscreen (like in my screenshot) you'll have to respring.

    Most of the issues you'll face can be fixed by going to Settings -> MitsuhaXI and doing "Restart mediaserverd" or "Respring".

    Report any issues to me - via Github or PM.

    https://github.com/Ominousness/MitsuhaXI/issues

    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOminousness

    Developers:

    Source code: https://github.com/Ominousness/MitsuhaXI/tree/mediaserverd

    If you want to create your own visualizer using my server see this: https://github.com/Ominousness/AudioSnapshotServer and this: https://github.com/Ominousness/MitsuhaXI/blob/mediaserverd/MSHJelloView.mm#L200

    If you need help feel free to DM me here.

    submitted by /u/Ominousness
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] How my Apple watch saved my jailbreak

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:54 AM PDT

    So, I was messing around with the system info tweak and I found the resolution changing function. I changed my resolution to 1080p and was wondering how far I could go. I forgot to charge my phone over night Las night and I didn't think much of it. In 1st period I tried changing the resolution to 2400x1350 and that was my mistake. Instant black screen, and at that moment I knew I fucked up. I wrote a comment on a post using my Apple watch but nobody replied. I couldn't ssh as I was at school and if my phone died (which it was going to) it was over. Then it dawned on me. The apple watch I got for my birthday the day before could save me. I recently turned on the photo syncing (out of pure luck) and realized that I could take sceeenshots from my phone and view them on my Apple watch. So the journey began, I first tried running the command to reset my resolution in terminal, but I quickly found that typing was near impossible. I went back into settings trying to get into the menus by looking at the sceeenshots, and finally got to the display tab. Typing in the resolution was the most difficult part, as the keyboard was a different size than usual. I finally managed to type it in and fumbled around until I pressed the set button. As I saw the respring logo I shrieked in joy. It was now 4th period. My phone was so close to dying and losing my jailbreak.

    Miracles do happen.

    submitted by /u/ScoobTheBoob
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A module in the CC to kill all apps at once.

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:24 AM PDT

    [Update] Aerify 1.0.5 - Put it where you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    Oi Oi Oi

    First of all, I wanna throw a big shout out to the people who donate. (Those who cannot, there is absolutely no problem, don't even worry). Those who do, I want to thank you very much and let you know that I appreciate it and I love you guys :)

    For people who haven't heard of Aerify yet:


    It's a volume HUD tweak that allows you a lot of customization Here's some screenshots (keep in mind, i'm crap at using nice colors that would make the hud look awesome):

    https://imgur.com/a/96tFWrS https://imgur.com/a/QlQsiSx

    Some more screenshots here: http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.lnx.aerify/


    Updates: - MA-NU-AL positioning and sizing (say it with me kids !) Now you can finally PUT IT WHERE YOU WANT (wink), HOW BIG YOU WANT (double wink) with different setups for portrait and landscape.

    For every mode (portrait and landscape) you have 3 sliders available, first 2 move the HUD on the X/Y axis ANYWHERE INSIDE the screen. It's from 0 to 100, where 0 means the minimum and 100 means at the maximum point X/Y inside the screen. IF YOU GO OUT OF THE SCREEN IT'S BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE SIZE OF YOUR HUD. THESE 2 SLIDERS SET THE ORIGIN FOR THE HUD. PLAY WITH THEM TILL YOU GET THE DESIRED RESULT. The 3rd slider for both modes is the width responsible one. You like dem full 5 inches ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) set it to max. I swear it on me nan's socks it's not bugged. I coded it as perfect as a latina ass and I tested it more than Durex tests its products. If you don't get the desired result it's because you didn't set your values right. play with the damn sliders and notice the differences and set it however you like. IF YOU CAN'T MANAGE TO USE IT, ASK IN THIS POST, OTHERS (myself included) WILL HELP WITH SETTINGS.

    • Second update is a small fix reported by some users, the +/- now have shadow as well (set by the same shadow slider that's for the whole thing)

    • Third update: LAST BUT NOT LEAST, LET THE iOS 8 FLOOD GATES OPEN !!!!!!!! It's available now for the iOS 8 users as well but I haven't thoroughly tested it on it as I have no iOS 8 device. If it doesn't work properly, sorry boys...



    That's it for this update, I hope you enjoy it, leave an updoot if you do, donate if you want to support me and a big thank you to the testers who helped me push this version !!



    Known issues:

    • Ringer/Volume difference. I've realised there's a workaround for this. Just go to Settings->Sounds and disable the "Change with buttons" option and the only Volume that will show up on buttons will be the Media one, thus 0-100 works fine. If plenty of people consider they need changing the ringer volume from the buttons as well, let me know and I'll do a thing for it to work to 0 as well.

    • Other Apps' volume HUDs. YES, I know Apollo shows their HUD as well as with mine, and so probably others. I'm working on it, I'm thinking about it but I need to do more research about this.

    • Colors: I've seen a lot of people thinking the colors are buggy but actually not knowing how to use the color pickers. First bar is whiteness, second is darkness, third is transparency. Play with them till you get it. They work, trust me.


    SUPPORT ME IF YOU LIKE THIS TWEAK

    CYDIA LINK

    I NEED TESTERS !!!!!!!! JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME TEST OUT NEW UPDATES. PLEASE.

    REPORT BUGS: me@lonestarx.net

    Enjoy. LonestarX out.

    submitted by /u/LonestarX
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Spark on Twitter: Got a root shell on the latest iOS 11.3!, but it isn’t full jailbreak yet !

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    [Release] PhotosTimeline - "That snapchat memories datestamp thingy now inside the default Photos app"

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:27 AM PDT

    Once upon a time, a user smashed the keyboard requesting THIS

    So I hopped on my mighty programming unicorn and proceeded to do it. Description below:


    iOS 11 ONLY !!! - It's essentially a scrollbar with a "tag" attached to it that scrolls along and shows the date for the currently showing up on screen photos in your PHOTO ALBUM. Mind that last part, it only shows up inside an ALBUM and ONLY FOR PORTRAIT for the moment.

    LE: I ALMOST FORGOT !!! YOU CAN DRAG IT TO SCROLL !!!!!!

    To apply the setting either tap on "APPLY SETTINGS", restart the photos app, exit the album and re-enter etc.

    As always, expect customisations with me so I provided the option to change the "bar", the tag and the text COLORS at your will. Some more screenshots here: http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.lnx.photostimeline/



    I hope you enjoy it, leave an updoot if you do, donate if you want to support me and a big thank you to the testers who helped me push this version !!


    SUPPORT ME IF YOU LIKE THIS TWEAK

    CYDIA LINK

    I NEED TESTERS !!!!!!!! JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME TEST OUT NEW UPDATES FOR SOME OR ALL OF MY TWEAKS. PLEASE.

    REPORT BUGS: me@lonestarx.net

    Enjoy. LonestarX out.

    submitted by /u/LonestarX
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Couldn't we fix the resolution screwups with a message after the respring?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:18 PM PDT

    [News] Packix Repo Is Back Online

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:05 PM PDT

    [News]seems to have another 11.2-11.2.6 kernel exploit

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:16 PM PDT

    [Request] Stopwatch to show a live timer on control center

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    [Request] tweak to disable battery throttling

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    I've heard mixed results of the editing-file method, and lots of people don't want to mess with system files. A tweak for this would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Smacpats111111
    [link] [comments]

    [RELEASE] LockDown from http://tateu.net/repo/

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:14 PM PDT

    Just saw it on tateu's repo today and it's fast at turning off the screen along with two options of flipping over your device face down or the proximity sensor being blocked (putting it into your pants or bag)

    http://www.tateu.net/repo/html/?p=lockdown

    Repo: http://tateu.net/repo/

    submitted by /u/derykisonder
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] about this bug

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:57 AM PDT

    [Release] Icon Resizer for iOS11

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:27 AM PDT

    Today, I released "Icon Resizer for iOS11" from Bigboss repo.

    http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/depiction.php?file=iconresizerforios11Dp

    The tweak allows you to change icon size.

    Options

    • Hide Icon Labels
    • Hide Recently Updated Dots
    • Hide Icon Badges
    • Hide Folder Icon Background
    • Resize Font for Icon Labels
    • Resize Folder Icon Background

    Bug Report

    Please send me a private message or comment here.

    Donation

    https://osushi.love/soh_satoh

    submitted by /u/s_satoh
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Homehijack Now has more options

    Posted: 07 May 2018 09:54 PM PDT

    Another day another Reddit post. We got the hold volume up and down working and implemented enabling low power mode and turning the flashlight on. Let me know what you guys think. Expect an update soon with the using the volume buttons for music. Also you have to hold the volume keys for a good 5 seconds just FYI. Let me know if I missed anything! the clarify this overrides the volume buttons rn until I find a better header

    Links: **Follow Our New Twitter for The Most Recent News and Updates! @auxiliumdev

    Stable Repo: http://repo.auxiliumdev.com/

    Beta Repo: https://beta.auxiliumdev.com/

    Official Discord: https://discord.gg/HSRdhjX

    Github: https://github.com/Auxilium-Development

    Website: https://auxiliumdev.com/

    PayPal: https://paypal.me/AuxilumDevelopment

    submitted by /u/midnightchips
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion]. A heads up to all jailbreak users with Apple watches. WatchOS 4.3 requires you to update iPhone to 11.3! Unless you don’t mind losing jailbreak, you won’t be able to get the watch 4.3 features of music control. Anyone know a way to trick watchOS to updating without updating iPhone?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:36 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a way to fix the images on my spotlight its been like this for 2 weeks. Iphone 6s plus 9.3.3. Thank You.

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:58 AM PDT

    [Release] YTNoAutoPlay - Disable autoplay on YouTube by julioverne

    Posted: 07 May 2018 03:15 AM PDT

    Julio Verne is very much active and has released a new tweak. I'm looking forward to what he has to bring to the iOS 11 jailbreak community :)

    julioverne repo: https://julioverne.github.io

    submitted by /u/josiah_93
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] What're the chance of Gridswitcher coming to iOS 11?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    [Question] Having problems with DoubleH3lix not installing Cydia, iPad Mini 2, iOS 10.2.1

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:35 PM PDT

    Tried multiple times including WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, post-reboot. Not sure what to do from here.

    submitted by /u/Cookie421
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] So uh... What features of activator should auxilium work on

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:47 AM PDT

    I'm bored let's see what auxilium can do. We have EzSwitch and homehijack already and I can add stuff to both, eventually we will coalesce everything into 1 tweak. Hopefully Clark will be working with us as well. So what features do you guys want/miss? Let's see if we can make those happen.

    submitted by /u/midnightchips
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to allow you to link iCloud to a personal storage server or NAS

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:22 PM PDT

    Personally, I love iCloud. It backs up all of your files in the background and allows you to restore you iPhone with ease. But I really don't want to upgrade to the Apple storage subscription plan and would have more peace of mind if I knew where my files were being backed up exactly.

    The point of this tweak is to allow someone to be able to backup their iPhone to a personal NAS or other storage system whilst still using the iCloud protocol. I understand that this tweak, unlike others, isn't something that can easily be made overnight but I would love is somebody could at the very least, give insight to how this tweak could or couldn't function. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dkchameleon
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] iOS 11.4 DevBeta4 has been released

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel