• Breaking News

    Monday, May 7, 2018

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - May 07, 2018

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - May 07, 2018


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - May 07, 2018

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:09 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" to see the newest posts.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Old school MMORPG player looking for a great iOS MMORPG.

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:06 AM PDT

    Quick little history lesson. I've been a big fan of MMO's for a big chunk of my life. Played almost every major game that released since 1999, but the two notable ones that I stuck with were Ultima Online and World of Warcraft.

    Ideally I'd love for Blizzard to release WoW Classic for iOS, but I'd like to pick up an MMO on my iPhone X and give mobile gaming a try. Is there a decent MMO that you all would recommend that isn't too much of a cash grab p2w type game? Something that receives the same type of attention to detail and love that Blizz gives WoW.

    submitted by /u/MacroPlanet
    [link] [comments]

    Farming game?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:43 AM PDT

    So I been enjoying startdew valley on my Pc and would love a game on my phone but there is no such thing, I am stuck between FarmVille Country escape or hay day? I feel like my heart is in FarmVille Bc well that's the game that got me into farming but I just feel it is dead compared to hay day? What do you guys think is better ?

    submitted by /u/Ginofresh
    [link] [comments]

    Any fast paced/rhythm games?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:36 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there are any good fast paced games on iOS. Something like Osu! For anyone that's every played it or know what it is. If someone could recommend a game that's similar (not the same game, just something fast paced) I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/YoRHa_Model_2A
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy IX or Final Fantasy tactics? Which one should I get if I can only pick up one?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    I know they are different types of games and difficult to put them together and compare, and I didn't play a lot of FF games in the past. I just finished FF XV and want to go back to some classics. Which one would you recommend more? Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/Kyan6616
    [link] [comments]

    Was Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 removed from the AppStore?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:06 PM PDT

    So i wanted to re download rct3 today and went to my purchased apps but couldn't find it. I the. Searched it up on the AppStore and the same thing it was nowhere. I went on the Atari app listing and I it wasn't there either. I started to freak out as rct3 is one of my all time favorites and I would hate for it to be gone so I looked for any news or articles on its removal but nothing existed. I really hope it wasn't removed, can anyone else confirm that it still exists or was removed. Thanks

    submitted by /u/cheesybuttcream
    [link] [comments]

    Best Marvel app out now?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:01 PM PDT

    I just finished watching Infinity War and ready to dive into a new Marvel app. I love all game types so what's the best Marvel app out today?

    submitted by /u/HoustonAg1980
    [link] [comments]

    Any Non Pay-to-Win Multiplayer Games?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:08 AM PDT

    Are there any multiplayer games like Clash of Clans or Clash Royale that you can play with friends that aren't pay-to-win?

    submitted by /u/Swartschenhimer
    [link] [comments]

    What iPad only games do you recommend?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:49 PM PDT

    Just bought the new iPad and would like to play some iPad only games. As for universal games, I generally put them on my phone so I can play on the go. What great iPad only games do you know?

    Games I already have:

    FTL Darkest Dungeon Civilization Star hammer

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/Kyan6616
    [link] [comments]

    iOS games that make you feel like a badass?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:08 AM PDT

    Realistic Business Running Games?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:20 PM PDT

    Games that realistically simulate being the CEO of a company (payroll, clients etc;). I've played Hipster CEO. Although this is the closest, I'm looking for good alternatives.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/redbeat0222
    [link] [comments]

    Any game recommendations like Knightmare Tower?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    For the longest time that was my favorite app, and still probably remains the app I had the most fun with. Truly fun gameplay.

    Looking for preferably paid apps like it, to get around the ads, wait times, and in app purchases, but I'm not against free app recommendations. Wayward Souls has been looking good because I'm a fun of rogue likes.

    Just got some extra info I've played mini metro, Alto's Adventure & Oddyssey, Binding of Isaac, and Downwell. All excellent apps by the way. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fr0zenIc3
    [link] [comments]

    Does the 8bitdo sn30 work on iOS?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:36 PM PDT

    I got this snes replica Bluetooth controller for $40 with much excitement. I can get it to connect but it acts like a keyboard. So far bastion and Downwell don't work. Can anyone think of any good games that are keyboard mappable? Or share any experience with this controller? http://download.8bitdo.com/Manual/Controller/SN30+SF30/SN30_Analogue.pdf

    submitted by /u/pixeltarian
    [link] [comments]

    Cute Asian/Japanese “kawaii” games?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:27 PM PDT

    What game is this? Saw this on a YouTube thumbnail for a list of iOS games. Hope it’s not fake.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 11:59 AM PDT

    Looking for game I can play at work.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:20 PM PDT

    Preferably not an idle clicker, or a game you have to play within a time limit

    Just for taste my current favorites are

    -Solitarica

    -Guild of Dungeoneering

    -Kingdom Rush

    -Knights of Pen and Paper

    Hopefully you all can help me out!

    submitted by /u/purerane
    [link] [comments]

    Any good games similar to Clash Of Clans

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:42 PM PDT

    Any good games similar to Clash Of Clans ?

    submitted by /u/jaka121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel