• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    iOS Gaming How does this happen? #8 app is a Chinese scam game for $40 with most recent review one year ago...?

    iOS Gaming How does this happen? #8 app is a Chinese scam game for $40 with most recent review one year ago...?


    How does this happen? #8 app is a Chinese scam game for $40 with most recent review one year ago...?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 05:19 PM PDT

    Any games that allow you to fix cars?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:18 AM PDT

    Title basically says it all.

    Are there any games that allow you to be an auto mechanic or have your own garage? I tried searching in the subreddit but only saw Groovy Garage from 5 years ago which doesn't appear to be on the App Store any longer.

    submitted by /u/dva010
    [link] [comments]

    On the verge of getting a gamevice for my iPhone X with R-Play

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:50 AM PDT

    So basically I got a PS4 recently and I got R Play as well, the controls are really clunky on my phone that's why I want to get a gamevice. However I have read some reviews lately that the gamevice doesn't really fit the X well, is that true? Are the buttons on the gamevice really hard to press? It's quite expensive and the Apple Stores in my region do not offer a refund.

    submitted by /u/Eugene1026
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Starbase Orion?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:06 AM PDT

    Friday Night Multiplayer (Survival Game)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:11 AM PDT

    Friday Night Multiplayer is a survival game in this Survival multiplayer horror game : try to survive in the forest with a heartless killer who wants to kill you and your friends. In this game you must escape from a murderer or start hunting unlucky travellers. Go to a night forest together with a group of friends. Explore faraway corners looking for hidden weapons and other useful objects. Communicate with friends via chat and try to come to a conclusion as for the common actions which will help you defeat your opponent and survive.

    submitted by /u/MadRoxy
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting games?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:49 AM PDT

    Games like Injustice that can be played both offline and online and non P2W gameplay?

    Or suggest and fighting games, I'll take a look on each.

    submitted by /u/LeTeras
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic

    Posted: 04 May 2018 12:42 AM PDT

    Anyone played this? Is it worth the price tag?

    Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic av Headup Games GmbH & Co KGhttps://itunes.apple.com/se/app/pixel-heroes-byte-magic/id955790173?mt=8

    submitted by /u/tombalabomba
    [link] [comments]

    Spike City by Nitrome is now available on the App Store!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 12:25 AM PDT

    Looking for a Adventure/Puzzle Game!

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:50 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an adventure/puzzle game, don't want the game to be based on puzzles. Something with great story that you can sit down and enjoy, kinda like OXENFREE.

    Please do suggest me whatever you think is good :)

    submitted by /u/Dyraz_
    [link] [comments]

    What PvP games are you playing? (5mins or less)

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:30 PM PDT

    I have been completely taken by Clash Royale for the last two years and have constantly been on the lookout for something else to scratch that same itch, but to no avail. I'm hoping for some good suggestions or just to see what everyone is playing.

    I used 5 mins or less because I believe that is a good time allowance for mobile gaming. Just to pick up, do one game and put it away again.

    So... what quick PvP games are you guys playing?

    submitted by /u/ExecutoR
    [link] [comments]

    best rpg I can get for IOS for less than 5 bucks?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:59 PM PDT

    I just bought KOTOR and am eager to play it. I got my eye on bard's tale but hoping dragon quest 4 or 5 get to around 5 bucks, which I doubt it.

    Or really any story/narrative drive game. How is the witcher adventures game?

    submitted by /u/geraltofrivia2345
    [link] [comments]

    Magibot is out

    Posted: 03 May 2018 02:45 PM PDT

    Mushroom Guardian $1.99 is now out on the App Store!

    Posted: 03 May 2018 11:07 PM PDT

    Would someone please help me identify this game?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 11:52 AM PDT

    What is the App Store's game of the day in your area?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:00 PM PDT

    What game comes up as Game of the Day when you open the app store today? And what country are you in?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FatherFestivus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good time killer games for the iPad, preferably offline

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:53 PM PDT

    I have the 9.7 iPad Pro and I'm going to work the graveyard shift for the next couple of months and I have a ton of downtime, so I'm looking for some good time waster games.

    I've already bought Civ 6 which is probably the ultimate time waster, but what are some other games I should look at?

    submitted by /u/Zalbu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel