• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bug] Oh, that sucks

    iOS Beta [Bug] Oh, that sucks


    [Bug] Oh, that sucks

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:27 AM PDT

    [Bugs] There are not the "perspective" and "still" buttoms

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:31 AM PDT

    [Bug] Music.app returns to root when losing all network connections or reconnecting to network.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:36 PM PDT

    This is kind of difficult to describe and I haven't seen anyone else report it, nor is it unique to the iOS 11.4 beta, as I can easily reproduce it on my iPad Mini 2 running 11.3 GM. I need to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

    Basically, if you're using the Music app and are anywhere other than the default "root" of the app (so basically the Library view) when your phone either loses all network connections or regains them, it returns to the "root".

    This is extremely annoying and it has been going on for quite some time. If you take the subway, your device may disconnect and reconnect multiple times within a couple of minutes. If you're browsing your library while that happens, it returns you to root every time. It's so frustrating if you're trying to browse for a song.

    Steps to reproduce:

    1. Open Music.app.
    2. Go anywhere other than the root of the Library view.
    3. Open Control Center.
    4. Turn off WiFi and Cellular Data.

    That's it, before you even close Control Center you'll see the Music app immediately reset to the root.

    Anyone else experiencing this? It's been driving me crazy for what feels like months.

    Video: https://streamable.com/mfwa2

    submitted by /u/shinratdr
    [link] [comments]

    [BUGS] WiFi not staying connected and not connecting to internet on free public WiFi

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:28 PM PDT

    I'm new and idk if it's been talked about before but my phone has been disconnecting from my saved WiFi places even my home WiFi and I've been using data and i don't notice it until later. Turning off then turning back in the WiFi usually works but sometimes it doesn't. Also I used to be able to connect to free public WiFi like McDonald's or Panera bread locations but now ever since first beta was released it just does not connect whatsoever to the internet. If anyone has found a solution to that I'd love to get that info. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/djdeadly
    [link] [comments]

    [BUGS] snapchat raising volume to max when I open a picture.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 07:18 PM PDT

    So my sister has decided not to update phone to iOS beta but I did. Her Snapchat has never had this volume issue. Sometimes I'll be listening to music and I open a Snapchat and the volume immediately goes to max and it can get kind of annoying. It hasn't happened while wearing headphones or having Bluetooth speakers. I'm not sure if this is the correct sub but I thought maybe because my sister has the regular iOS. I also have an iPhone 6s on the latest beta

    submitted by /u/djdeadly
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Guess some games want to DJ their own volume

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:54 PM PDT

    [bug] yeah my Emojis acting up

    Posted: 03 May 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel