• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    Apple iOS Nasty iOS bug - iPhone X 11.3.1

    Apple iOS Nasty iOS bug - iPhone X 11.3.1


    Nasty iOS bug - iPhone X 11.3.1

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:01 AM PDT

    Is it normal to have such a that bad battery life

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Why can’t Siri create playlists?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    E.g. make a playlist based on Pearl Jam

    The Genius functionality for this has existed for years and Siri understands basic "play music by Pearl Jam" type commands.

    So why this glaring gaping hole?

    submitted by /u/turbo_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Pocket Casts acquired by NPR, other public radio stations, and This American Life - The Verge

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:59 AM PDT

    Is there an app that could speak street names as the iPhones location pass them or enter them?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:08 AM PDT

    Any good remote App?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:44 PM PDT

    Any good remote for mac app for iphone? I used to have HippoRemote very simple and easy to use But isnt update to ios11+

    submitted by /u/Mattyaranguiz
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Usage bug on iPhone 7+

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:45 PM PDT

    All my apps were “cleaning” why is that?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 07:12 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 11 btw.

    submitted by /u/Adamant75
    [link] [comments]

    Why System is 25GB ? (I am not jailbroken and never did)

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:23 PM PDT

    Safari won’t load pages

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:38 PM PDT

    So my safari won't load webpages and I have done restore iCloud and pc and still does it. I'm on 11.3.1 . Any other browser works fine . Anyone else have this issue ? iPhone 6s Plus

    submitted by /u/gilleee
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X gets warm during general use

    Posted: 03 May 2018 02:15 PM PDT

    My iPhone X gets warmish when in general use I dont remember this before but I have done factory reset, the times I notice it get warm are on facebook, streaming spotify over bluetooth or carplay and in my pocket. It seems to get warm underneath the camera just wondering if this is normal.

    submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice: app removed from App Store

    Posted: 03 May 2018 03:03 PM PDT

    Need some community expertise:

    I've been trying to solve this on my own and am at wits end after nearly 8 months

    On iOS 10, and for years prior, I had an app that acted as a vault. I would use it to store images of contracts, private info etc. That way my employer wouldn't snoop ;)

    • On iOS 11 beta the app worked
    • When I installed iOS 11 production, the app was locked as the developer no longer had the app listed in the AppStore ...

    • As a result of this, my data was frozen in the app I can no longer access

    • this app contained some lease agreements, etc that I need.

    • the app used device storage to retain the files

    How can I get access to that apps storage directory? SSH, root, jailbreak?

    Appreciate the help

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/6dabz
    [link] [comments]

    Best content-aware fill app for photos on iOS? Is Retouch the best?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 02:52 PM PDT

    I've had Retouch since launch and was just wondering if theres anything better out there in terms of how effective it is.

    submitted by /u/Giant70751
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good password protected photo app

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:47 PM PDT

    i'm willing to pay a one time fee, no memberships or premium bull. I'm looking for a photo vault app that's as similar as possible to the photos app that comes with an iphone. ideally, it'd just be an album with a password, but that's not possible in the photos app. i keep having trouble with the app i'm using now, it's the most popular "Photo Vault" on the app store, and honestly the advertisements on it have gotten so awful, and now i'm getting bugs where the wrong photos will be deleted. Does anybody have any good app suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mtrzc
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 Wifi continues to turn on throughout the day

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:16 AM PDT

    Iphone 8 Newest iOS

    I know it turns on at night - which is fine.

    However, after I turn it off I find it back on 3-4 times a day. Its really getting annoying.

    submitted by /u/aybdyst4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel