• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    Apple Watch 300 % of move goal 😃😃

    Apple Watch 300 % of move goal ����


    300 % of move goal ����

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:21 AM PDT

    Cycling 100 miles today lead to some serious over achievement!

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:09 PM PDT

    Bought a new Series 1 Space Gray 38mm. Love the feel of it.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:09 AM PDT

    [question] anyone know how to clean white bands?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:08 AM PDT

    welp

    Posted: 05 May 2018 10:09 AM PDT

    Picked up a new Milanese band!

    Posted: 05 May 2018 08:17 PM PDT

    Saw some one else post about carrot weather not updating

    Posted: 05 May 2018 09:50 PM PDT

    Not sure how it will pan out but I noticed to with the ultra premium membership that carrot weather never updates my complication (ok not never but hardly as much as it should) without me clicking be complication and letting it load. For what I pay for the app this shouldn't happen. Dark sky for now I guess I'll see how it goes.

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement posts

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:38 PM PDT

    Not being salty but i feel like "wow look at my 5000/500 activity ring" screenshot posts are getting out of hand and people do it to receive appreciation from internet strangers rather than themselves and in real life. In all honesty nobody really cares except for the animation gifs esthetics some of them include. Id rather see more design ideas than somebody bragging about finally running 5 miles.

    submitted by /u/pontmaster
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your average resting heart rate?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:13 AM PDT

    I've had my Apple Watch for about a week now. I love it.

    I've been surprised by my resting heart rate, which has been 39-43bpm. I exercise everyday, and usually at high intensity, but was still surprised it's that low.

    Reading up on resting heart rates, mine is off most of the charts they use for classifying (e.g. athlete, excellent, good). I'm not sure if this is a calibration issue or if it's truly that low.

    submitted by /u/DPool34
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change the Product RED color on the sport band again? It looks like it doesn’t match the silicone case.

    Posted: 05 May 2018 10:49 AM PDT

    Apple Watch S0 vs S3

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:51 AM PDT

    Hi, i have an AW S0 since day 1 in a perfect condition, everything is working fine but I'm thinking getting a S3. Is it worth it? Is it really a big difference between the devices?

    submitted by /u/Cristian_9
    [link] [comments]

    Music quality is very low

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:36 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I bought an Apple Watch 3. I synced my music with some playlists but the music quality is very bad. Is that normal ? I'm listening music with Airpods directly from my watch.

    submitted by /u/Adeel_
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy sale

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:13 AM PDT

    If y'all were looking to finally pull the trigger on a series three GPS only, Best Buy just started a sale today where they are $50 off!

    submitted by /u/heckinpuppermom
    [link] [comments]

    Calculator for apple watch?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    Hello, can you recommend a calculator app for the watch, iphone and ipad? I like pcalc but 10 € for a calculator app is too expensive for me. I do not want a lite version with advertising, I'm ready to pay for it.

    submitted by /u/DrXbee
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade watch and keep achievements?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    My wife has had a s0 since it came out, and she just got a s3 for her birthday. She's worried about losing achievements and her move streak if she disconnects her old one and connects her new one. Is there anything extra she needs to do in the unpairing/pairing process to ensure she doesn't lose everything?

    submitted by /u/markoniusiii
    [link] [comments]

    Watch consumes more battery when I’m not moving by a lot?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:38 AM PDT

    So today I decided to stay at home and work on my project also play some video games on my laptop.

    Woke up at 10:30 AM, put my watch on at 12:30 PM, and it's 5:33PM now, my watch's battery level is down to 61%...

    No workout at all, always connects to my iPhone via Bluetooth, raise to wake is disabled, every setting is just like my every other day using it.

    Before this weird situation happens, usually during weekdays I wake up at 6:10AM and put my watch on at 6:30AM, always keeps them connected, notifications are allowed, I uses my watch to track my activities and workout (usually a mile or two running, and 35min bike workout), arrives at home around 6PM, and usually the battery level is around 40~50%.

    And today I've only wake my watch less than 5 times to check the current time.. but percentage is dropping around 8~10 percent per hour!

    Any one knows why this is happening? My iPhone is updated to iOS 11.4 beta 3 Photo

    [Edit] My watch is 38mm Aluminium AW S1 with watchOS 4.3 installed

    submitted by /u/michael50310
    [link] [comments]

    Move goal

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    Is there a way to change the move goal from calories burned to miles walked or something like that? I don't care for the calories, I just want to actively track how much walking/running/cycling I do a day.

    submitted by /u/Weedlewaadle
    [link] [comments]

    Ah! Bush walk around Katoomba!

    Posted: 05 May 2018 09:47 PM PDT

    Is the Series 3 worth it?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:04 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting an Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular. Do you think it is worth it as I have a Series 2 or should I just wait until the Series 4 to see of it's a bigger difference?

    submitted by /u/Enwiico
    [link] [comments]

    A question for all the Series 3 owners out there.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:07 AM PDT

    Assuming there is going to be a Series 4 released this year are any of you Series 3 owners out there interested in upgrading? What kind of features would make you want to upgrade? Or are you satisfied with your Series 3 and have no interest in upgrading regardless of whatever new features it may have?

    submitted by /u/Shepardboy
    [link] [comments]

    Been a really long day

    Posted: 05 May 2018 03:59 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to get activity notifications earlier?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 09:43 PM PDT

    When I'm a little behind on my move ring, I get a notification saying I can complete my ring doing x minutes of y exercise. I love this feature but I don't get the notification until like 10p. Ideally, I would like to get that notification earlier. Anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/cbmb
    [link] [comments]

    Does Carrot Weather not work properly for anybody else?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 08:13 AM PDT

    My carrot weather never updates by itself. For example, the complication watch face doesn't update. I will click on it, Carrot will open, and the weather report will be from a few days ago. I have to manually long press->locations->choose my city. Then I wait, and the actual app will update but the face will not. I do this multiple times and sometimes the face will update. Other times, the face is up-to-date, but the app itself is a few days behind.

    I've tried reinstalling, trying the different settings, adjusting the different options of location services (currently its always on for Carrot Weather). I've tried restarting the watch and the phone, which usually works but the next day it won't update the weather.

    Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/cutecatz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel