• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    Apple iOS One month away from iOS 12! What are you looking forward to the most?

    Apple iOS One month away from iOS 12! What are you looking forward to the most?


    One month away from iOS 12! What are you looking forward to the most?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 10:25 PM PDT

    Iphone background

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:01 PM PDT

    Background for iPhone

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    My iPhone homescreen and background.

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    I made an abstract wallpaper for iPhones using Sketchbook

    Posted: 05 May 2018 09:41 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 9.7 In 2018

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:34 AM PDT

    Wallpaper. Floor is lava. Full res in comments [OC]

    Posted: 05 May 2018 05:35 PM PDT

    ����

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:52 AM PDT

    Refunded app did not go away

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:11 AM PDT

    So I bought a game from the Appstore, didn't really like it and refunded it just like normal. But the app itself is still on my phone. Is this normal? I can still use the app.

    submitted by /u/Vatheq
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of 3D touch if it still requires two taps to clear all notifications?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:29 PM PDT

    Get Directions to Work or Home with iPhone and 3D Touch

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:51 AM PDT

    Apple’s iOS 13 could feature a revamped Files app and better multi-tasking

    Posted: 05 May 2018 12:55 PM PDT

    10.3.1 Still Not Finding Basic Apps in Search (“podcasts”)

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:26 AM PDT

    Help: Is there any way to delete contacts in bulk based of date they were created?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 01:30 AM PDT

    I accidentally merged my contacts with my wife's on iOS. By doing this, she now has a few hundred contacts that she doesn't need. Is there any way I can sort by creation date and then delete?

    I'd really like to do this in excel.

    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/onowahoo
    [link] [comments]

    poor call quality through CarPlay

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:02 AM PDT

    I cant use my VW Golf CarPlay for calls, the sound is all broken up at the other end. callers complain they cant make out what I've said. I've restarted the phone (iP7 iOS 11.3 & now 11.3.1), and the car and the head unit. changed cables. Impacts calls in and out. using bluetooth and the calls are fine. so I use CarPlay and pull the cable to make or receive calls, pushing the connection back to bluetooth and the VW interface.

    submitted by /u/gikku
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit app donwloads videos to my phone?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:52 AM PDT

    I was just checking my iPhone storage when it suggested that I review downloaded videos because it could free up some space. I had no idea I downloaded any videos. To my surprise they are all from Reddit app and I can't even delete them. I can select edit and then it looks like I can choose a video and delete it but there is no response. When I go to the Reddit storage overview I can see a lot of downloaded videos but again I can't delete them. Does anyone else have downloaded videos from the Reddit app? And do you know how to get rid of them (I know about uninstalling)? Is there any way not to download all the videos? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gaba_h
    [link] [comments]

    iOS has really cool animations!

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:25 AM PDT

    Afterpulse For Iphone

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:15 AM PDT

    How do you get rid of 20000+ photos?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:19 AM PDT

    I decided to backup my 20000+ photos in Google Photos.

    That took two days and my phone had to constantly be near the charger. Now that was the easy part.

    The hard part it turned out to be was to delete photos from iPhone itself. The Google Photos "Free up space" feature gave up as it could not handle such large amount of files. Now it turns out that there is no easy and human way to delete all of your photos. While you can delete custom albums and select all from albums with smaller count, it is impossible to do so from Camera Roll album.

    Å o at first it took me half-a-day to select them by hand and deleting in smaller batches.

    Now when trying to delete thousands of them from Recently deleted, phone just hangs and has to be restarted.

    Apart from deleting them by ten at the time, US there really no better way?

    submitted by /u/dreimanis
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good Word processing apps with Nextcloud integration?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:39 AM PDT

    I've been using Pages, but using the share sheet to import it into Nextcloud gets tiresome after a while.

    If there aren't any alternatives, then I guess it's back to Google/Zoho Docs for me.

    submitted by /u/iHMbPHRXLCJjdgGD
    [link] [comments]

    Install development app on device without iTunes?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 06:26 PM PDT

    I was an app developer from about 2009 through 2011, so I know a ton of things have changed. I'm just getting back in the game (paid my $100). I have an app that I want to develop that uses push notifications. My understanding is that I cannot test that with the simulator, I need to do that on the hardware.

    I only have one device available to me right now. It's my work phone (an iPhone 7) and per our policy I cannot connect to any computer using USB. I have XCode 8.2.1 installed on my older Mac Air. Is it at all possible for me to build and deploy a development app to my device via a network share, webserver, or something else?

    submitted by /u/Simusid
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus after 6 months

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:37 AM PDT

    iOS creating duplicate Group Messages

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:43 PM PDT

    So I have this issue that has been happening since iOS 11 was released. This is what happens. I create a group message with a bunch of work employees, say 13 people. Mixed iPhone and Android users so needless to say the group messages is SMS based. I can send a message to the group message and when certain people respond within the group message, iOS creates a duplicate group message, sometimes with the same people in it, sometimes some people are missing, etc; this duplicate group message now has 10 employees and not 13 as the original does. Some people's responses are replied back to the original group message I created, while for some, iOS creates duplicate group messages for each employee responding, sometimes up to 3-4 employees so I have like 3-4 duplicate Group messages going, and sometimes each group message can have certain people in it and some responses go to one group message but not the other. It's the craziest bat shit thing I've ever experience on iOS and I can't figure out why it's doing this. Fresh installs don't fix it. Is it because it's a mix of iPhone (iMessage) and Android (SMS) devices? I have no clue. It bugs the piss out of me.

    submitted by /u/MutedPrize
    [link] [comments]

    Two-factor Authentication

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:41 PM PDT

    I would like to ask why Apple force people to have two-factor authentication when they create account

    You can't turn off two-factor authentication for some accounts created in iOS 10.3 or macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later. If you created your Apple ID in an earlier version of iOS or macOS, you can turn off two-factor authentication. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915

    What if I travel to another country and don't want to use the roaming service?

    submitted by /u/nameblah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel