• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    Apple TV Steam Link coming to iOS & Apple TV soon (week of May 21st)

    Apple TV Steam Link coming to iOS & Apple TV soon (week of May 21st)


    Steam Link coming to iOS & Apple TV soon (week of May 21st)

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:33 AM PDT

    Hulu live TV guide comes to Apple TV, Xbox One, Fire TV, Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 09 May 2018 11:13 AM PDT

    Apple TV 4 sound out of sync

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:55 PM PDT

    Started having this issue recently. After about 10 minutes sound becomes out of sync with video. At first I thought it was my sound bar but it's happening over Bluetooth and TV built in speakers. I've tried everything that I could find online to fix but still having the issue. Has anyone else had the same problem? What was your solution?

    So far I have tried....

    Different TV. Different sound bar. New HDMI cable from ATV to TV. New cable from TV to sound bar. Turned off Dolby surround sound and switch to stereo within ATV settings and TV settings. Reset ATV.

    submitted by /u/OldManPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Black Panther only supports HDR10 in the newly updated VUDU app for Apple TV 4K, yet on my LG’s built in VUDU app it supports Dolby Vision.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 04:05 PM PDT

    Same VUDU service, shouldn't the Apple TV 4K version also support Dolby Vision then? As with other titles? Wondering if there's a slow rollout of Dolby Vision support on Apple TV 4K? Anyone know? Looks so much better in DV.

    submitted by /u/superjoho
    [link] [comments]

    Apple to Sell Subscriptions to Streaming Services Through its TV App

    Posted: 09 May 2018 12:59 PM PDT

    NBA playoffs

    Posted: 09 May 2018 03:04 PM PDT

    I don't have a cable provider, any advice for cord cutters trying to watch the finals?

    submitted by /u/userrrrnamemmmm
    [link] [comments]

    Why is airplay so slow?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 06:26 AM PDT

    Anyone know what causes airplay to be slow on my Apple TV 4K?

    Everytime I first turn on my x900e, it works fine, after that, trying to play another video after the current one is finish, it takes forever to load and sometimes it just stays buffering.

    submitted by /u/leonestarr
    [link] [comments]

    Network connection taking long time to connect

    Posted: 09 May 2018 09:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Every time I turn on my apple tv and try to go into Netflix, Directvnow, or any application I get an error that there is no network connection detected and I have to wait for about 30 seconds and relaunch whatever app I was trying to go into. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/memeowers1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel