• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    Apple Macbook What's the best Macbook currently available for £1000?

    Apple Macbook What's the best Macbook currently available for £1000?


    What's the best Macbook currently available for £1000?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 03:05 PM PDT

    I'm asking this for my sister who'd like a Macbook and has a maximum budget of £1000 (although she's eligible for student discount).

    In terms of the non-refurbished options, it seems that the best one would be the Macbook Air (1.8GHz Processor 256GB Storage

    • 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
    • Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
    • 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
    • 256GB SSD storage1
    • Intel HD Graphics 6000)

    which would cost £988 with the student discount - would be this be the best option? She wants it for uni work, word processing, media consumption., and to last her a very long time (hence why she's a little skeptical of refurbished models).

    Or would it be worth persuading her to go over budget for the entry level Macbook Pro? (2.3GHz Processor 128GB Storage

    • 2.3GHz dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
    • Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
    • 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
    • 128GB SSD storage1
    • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
    • Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) which would cost her £1100.

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    Apple MacBook 12" Notebook is $300 off now! 5 hours remaining.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 06:46 PM PDT

    Is WD my passport wireless a good option as SD Card unloader?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 06:45 AM PDT

    I know it feels unrelated to MacBook but let me explain ;)

    I have to change my Mac and will have to go for one with only USB C and no SD card reader...

    Instead of buying a SD card reader I was thinking about this WD. I would unload the card on the WD and then use it as an external hard drive (or wireless access point)

    What do you think about it? Any experience?

    submitted by /u/neiram44
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro not saving last settings

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:48 AM PDT

    I customized non-retina MBP 2012 bought 2015. I recently upgraded the RAM to 16GB and 500GB ssd Raid 0. I've installed MAC OS Sierra. Now the problem is it doesn't save the settings I've configured. For example, when in Finder or external HDD, I'm quite OC so I arrange the icons by KIND. It will be okay until I reboot or restart my MAC. I have to rearrange again. Same goes to VLC application, everytime I use my MAC I have to remove/hide the side bar. It is quite annoying for me. I don't remember do this in my last MBPr 2015. What could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/yummypunani
    [link] [comments]

    Apple 13.3" MacBook Air (Silver) at Amazing Price

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel