• Breaking News

    Friday, May 11, 2018

    Apple iOS cityscape

    Apple iOS cityscape


    cityscape

    Posted: 11 May 2018 02:33 AM PDT

    My app just got featured on the AppStore.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 11:37 PM PDT

    Will iOS ever have crypto functionality added to its wallet app?

    Posted: 11 May 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    Mathematical package for iPhone

    Posted: 11 May 2018 03:50 AM PDT

    We are looking for testers for our first roguelite game![iOS TestFlight]

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:36 PM PDT

    Snapchat rolls out new app redesign for iOS - In the new design, snaps and chats are aligned chronologically and "Stories" from friends have been moved back to the right-hand side of the camera screen.

    Posted: 11 May 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    Shure MV88 + iOS 11.3 / Recording audio msgs on FB/WhatsApp with external mics?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:11 PM PDT

    iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.3.

    Slightly trivial-seeming question: When using an external Lightning mic such as the Shure MV88, is it possible to set it as the mic for Facebook and WhatsApp audio messages as well? Obviously that's not the main reason I'm considering it, but considering the extra effort, time, and cost entailed in acquiring such a mic where I currently am (Central Vietnam), I'd like to know for sure before I commit to a Lightning mic (vs. something like the Yeti for my MBP).

    Also, I've seen reports that the MV88 doesn't work with iOS 11.3. Has this been fixed yet?

    submitted by /u/tabidots
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pay Card Image alternatives?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 08:57 PM PDT

    Is there a way to have different card images? I have two bank accounts from the same bank and that makes it a PIA to distinguish between the two.

    submitted by /u/objectiveandbiased
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t delete messages?

    Posted: 11 May 2018 12:03 AM PDT

    Is it simply not possible to delete old messages and notifications off of the iOS Reddit app?

    I've got messages and junk from months ago, and no longer need, but see no way to delete anything.

    Ideas, anyone?

    submitted by /u/LeFaire87
    [link] [comments]

    No notifications for app despite notification is turn on in settings

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:19 PM PDT

    Hi, is there anyway to turn the notifications back on apps that I had disabled permission for the first time I downloaded them?

    The notification access for those particular apps is already on in the settings. I've tried re-installing them, restarting my ipad but all to no avail. Is there anyway to get the permissions back on somehow?

    submitted by /u/Faythlicious
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the image resolution difference between contact thumbnails and fullscreen pictures on the call screen?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:37 PM PDT

    As the question states. I want the highest pixel count, but hate the full screen contact image.

    i.e., 300x300?

    submitted by /u/Converseallstar95
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for app that analyzes my own behaviour?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 10:42 PM PDT

    So basically I am looking for an app that can provide a weekly overview on my behavior on my iPad / iOS11. I am sure it already gathers all the information, for example which podcasts I am listening to or which magazines I am reading. Now it would be great if I could have access to this as well to find out how my week went. The information provided under "Battery" is already a good indicator but I would like to have more info.

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/Majus_91
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Has anyone noticed apps that have access to your photos without having a photos permission toggle under privacy?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:48 PM PDT

    In Google Translate ever since I updated it (I don't know which update removed the toggle) it still has access to my photos, but I have no way to toggle that permission that I know of aside from deleting the app. Deleting and reinstalling doesn't appear to fix anything. Currently using an iPhone X running iOS 11.3

    submitted by /u/gokutrunks
    [link] [comments]

    Playlists songs won't show up when searching for them in "Your Library" on Music.app, but do so on Mac

    Posted: 11 May 2018 12:01 AM PDT

    Hi! I've added all my songs to playlists. However, when I'm searching for a song within the music app, it won't show up. Only the albums show up. It does work on iTunes on my mac though. "Show on My profile and in Search" is checked. What can I do? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/statisticssucks
    [link] [comments]

    How to organize artists alphabetically instead of by latest addition on the Music app ?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:09 PM PDT

    Can't seem to figure this out, anyone has any idea of how to do this ?

    submitted by /u/juanhermit
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube videos randomly restarting?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:12 PM PDT

    So I've been watching YouTube, and whenever I go to a new tab in google chrome, I go back and it's back to the beginning. Other things like leaving the app also do it. I've also tried this on safari and it still happens. I use an iPad Air 2 with google chrome. It seems this only happens with YouTube videos and nothing else. This has been happening for around 2-3 days. Help Please!

    submitted by /u/ythosrlsym8
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11.3 battery life have been surprisingly stellar

    Posted: 10 May 2018 10:17 PM PDT

    Music playlist wont sync from one iPhone to another

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:56 PM PDT

    I have two iPhones, a 7+ and an SE. The 7+ is my first and primary iPhone, I got the SE later on and mainly use it for music. I have Apple Music (Family Plan) and had playlists on my primary iPhone that transferred over to my SE, but when I made a playlist on the SE it doesn't show up on my 7+. I made a new playlist on my 7+ as a test and it instantly showed up on my SE. iCloud Music Library is turned on in both devices. Why won't the playlist made on my SE show up on my 7+ ?

    Additional Info:

    Both Devices are running IOS 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/Cabbage_6
    [link] [comments]

    Choose wifi auto-connection

    Posted: 10 May 2018 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey! I've two wifi signals at home. (2.5Ghz ad 5Ghz) How Can I choose which wifi I want to connect as default?

    submitted by /u/lukengazte
    [link] [comments]

    What’s happened to the video on IPhone? I cannot record a video.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 01:50 PM PDT

    Something my iPhone is doing is clogging my Upload

    Posted: 10 May 2018 10:12 AM PDT

    Hey, so I got a problem with my iPhone 7 running on 11.3.

    I've got a really Limited wifi Upload (160 kbit/s) and its derinitly because of something my iPhone is uploading.

    iCloud backup aswell as icloud Fotostream is disabled. I revoked the WhatsApp permission for Chat backups and deleted facebook aswell as messenger. What could it be uploading ? I'm getting really really Frustated as my Internet basicly stops working for days due to excessive uploads.

    submitted by /u/fabi907
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel