• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    iPhoneX Would love the ability to set this as a screensaver on my iPhone (video is originally used in Apple stores as a screensaver)

    iPhoneX Would love the ability to set this as a screensaver on my iPhone (video is originally used in Apple stores as a screensaver)


    Would love the ability to set this as a screensaver on my iPhone (video is originally used in Apple stores as a screensaver)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:33 AM PST

    Might have found a Cloth case better than the Incipio Esquire series (subjective :D)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:11 PM PST

    Found this thin Mofi cloth case which is thin, light and doesn't raise above the screen. It does not offer as much protection though

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0776NPVDJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Was using Esquire series case for a while based on recommendations in this subreddit. However it was just bulky and the case had a pronounced lip above the screen which meant I couldn't enjoy the screen.

    submitted by /u/crash1989
    [link] [comments]

    How do I close youtube if I’m in full screen mode ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:55 PM PST

    Is there an equivalent to hitting the home button? Sometimes I find myself watching YouTube and I just wanna go home and the one little thing I miss about my 7 was just a one tap quick exit of any app. It works well with everything else but , youtube once in a while drives me nuts lol.

    submitted by /u/GarciaJones
    [link] [comments]

    Used Alcohol on Oleophobic Screen and Now See Scratches

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:16 PM PST

    I accidentally used an alcohol wipe on the screen of my iphone X and now i feel like i can see more tiny scratches on the screen. Not sure if this is just my imagination though and the scratches where there before. Is it possible the Oleophobic coating masks tiny scratches on the screen?

    I realized that alcohol somewhat dissolves the Oleophobic coating only after using the wipe. Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/PositiveCarry74
    [link] [comments]

    Just upgraded from being on Android for almost 10 years.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:32 PM PST

    So far it's good. I've had the phone since Sunday so I'm still learning this thing. I was planning on using it and if I don't end up liking it at the end of the 2 weeks I was gonna return it and go back to Android.

    Any tips you guys have? How about jailbreaking? Is it worth it to do? What do you guys use for your reddit app? Im using the official because it has the cards view. I'm not really a fan of the list views. I sure do wish that Reddit Sync was available for ios. That was my go to on Android.

    Any good apps that are worth having? Any tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Stalli0nDuck
    [link] [comments]

    iphone x apple pay keeps popping up? I already have double click disabled

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 10:58 AM PST

    How do i get this to stop? Anyone else with this issue?

    submitted by /u/mr_whit33
    [link] [comments]

    Customization

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:01 AM PST

    I currently have a galaxy s7 and am thinking of either the iPhone x it note 8. I love how I can customize everything on Android. I usually go back and forth with apple and android but it's been about 3 years since I have had an iPhone. Had apple made iOS somewhat customizable? I know they are not open like android but just wondering.

    submitted by /u/amadboe
    [link] [comments]

    Animoji X,The free version of our world's first unofficail Animoji APP has released! New Animoji, new production methods, easier to record Animoji karaoke! Not good enough, we are still working hard!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:35 AM PST

    Spent a few bucks on X. Dig the features but the reception is worse than the 6 I had. Complete shit. Just me?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel