• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 8, 2018

    iPhone Official Launch of the /r/iPhone Discord! - Join Us!

    iPhone Official Launch of the /r/iPhone Discord! - Join Us!


    Official Launch of the /r/iPhone Discord! - Join Us!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 08:52 AM PST

    Just for fun. Star Trek totally predicted the iPhone X..

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 01:41 AM PST

    The iPhone X's "notch" was so thoroughly ridiculed that it is being adopted by Android phones at breakneck speed

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 05:37 PM PST

    Looks like we’re in for a long winter

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:09 AM PST

    Bug on IPhone X

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 03:05 AM PST

    My cousin gave my sister this glow up iPhone logo case. Think it looks really cool tbh

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 10:15 AM PST

    How do I fix this? I’m not even listening to this song it’s been like this for 2 days. I’ll do whatever it takes to fix.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:45 AM PST

    The �� Ecosystem: Explained!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:20 PM PST

    Siri actually laughs if you tell her to

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 08:14 AM PST

    Android user needs help for elderly parent. She got a text with an audio clip (i think its a quicktime link) and now shes getting full screen ads and loud music. How do i fix this?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 07:43 AM PST

    Im pretty good with tech but ive never owned an iphone. I tried googling it but cant find anything. Do i have to factory reset it? Can i back it up to itunes first or will that transfer the problem?

    submitted by /u/Seven2Death
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can pinch to zoom like you’re zooming out and it will bring you to all your weather locations! Pinch to zoom in works for zooming in on one too.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 12:50 PM PST

    Did the iPhone Upgrade Program for the X drop from $49 to $41??

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:07 PM PST

    Search in Photos app - Indexing...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:11 AM PST

    I just realized there is magnifier in upper right corner and tapped it. Now there are 4 "categories" (Nearby, Home and two places in my hometown) and underneath is spinning circle and Indexing...

    and it's been like that for several minutes.

    Do you have the same experience with search in Photos app?

    submitted by /u/peepeetchootchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Parallax view app released to the public!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 09:51 AM PST

    Where did the homepage icon go from the AppStore?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 09:31 AM PST

    iPhone X: battery usage time = standby time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:25 AM PST

    So, I bought my new iPhone X and after few days I noticed in the morning that the battery drain overnight was approximately 10%. Then I checked the battery usage time and saw that the usage time had +7 hours extra of usage time just overnight and this kept going throughout the day. It was like I'm using the phone all the time, while it was in my pocket. I did used the option to reset network settings and this solved it, but the problem occurred again. So, it is a temporary fix. Does someone know how I can solve this? Already checked if there are apps that keep on running in the background by looking at the battery settings section, but this isn't the case. Something else is the problem.

    submitted by /u/extensively
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat zoom issue

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 08:25 AM PST

    Hi guys , just got a new iphone 6s+ today and i downloaded snapchat but once i open the app both cameras are zoomed in and i cannot zoom out. On the camera app on my phone the camera works fine. is it something to do with a snapchat update or is there a funky setting somewhere that i need to change.

    submitted by /u/Se4ger
    [link] [comments]

    March 2018 | Is it worth it to upgrade from iPhone 7 128gb to iPhone 8 64gb?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 11:56 PM PST

    mophie + AirPower

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 05:00 AM PST

    Now that we know an iPhone X mophie is on its way, what do you think the chances are it will work with AirPower in a special "smart" way?

    http://themealyapple.com/2018/02/25/mophie-where-are-you/

    submitted by /u/Djharkcom
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone X restore problem

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:43 AM PST

    Just purchased a new iPhone X and I'm trying to restore it from my iPhone 7 Plus backup. But every time at the beginning when it asks for my Apple ID and then I click on my recent backup to restore its show all kinds of weird emails I've never seen... Asking for their passwords.

    Like au.purchases@pluspremieres.co.uk, ladygaga@ladygaga etc... Don't have a laptop or PC at the moment.

    Any solutions??

    submitted by /u/T-Hampton
    [link] [comments]

    Help my phone forces me to update apps suddenly when ever i press them the cloud mark represents that it has to be updated to be used how can i stop this???

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 10:19 AM PST

    Was there ever a history of used apps in the search box when you quickly swipe down or am I nuts?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 10:14 AM PST

    Make your own iMessage stickers with Stickah Pro - My fresh new (FREE) app!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel