• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 8, 2018

    iOS Beta [question]

    iOS Beta [question]


    [question]

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:25 AM PST

    I'm on iOS 11.3 beta 4

    In the sound settings there's an option to allow the volume buttons to adjust ringer volume

    But that seems to only work in the sound settings When I exit onto my home screen the volume buttons does not adjust ringer volume

    submitted by /u/PatSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Incorrect song titles in search.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 01:39 PM PST

    [Bugs] Circle i is gone in iMessage, cant Remove from Recents contacts

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 01:46 PM PST

    I just noticed that the little circle i is gone in imessage and now I cant delete "Remove from Recents" imessage groups and contacts. Anyone else have that?

    I can delete them in mail, not imessage though.

    submitted by /u/ImVinnie
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] I've had it with IOS11...now it won't even let me swipe up to unlock!!!!WTH����

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 09:32 AM PST

    [Question] What exactly does the Messages storage size look at within the iCloud storage options?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:55 PM PST

    When I go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Storage, it shows Messages as taking up 50.5GB.

    This is the case no matter what. I've actually deleted every single thread and it still shows 50.5GB.

    I do have iMessage on iCloud enabled, so when I delete a thread, shouldn't that also get deleted from iCloud storage?

    submitted by /u/Edg-R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel