• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 1, 2018

    iPad Trying to decide on a new iPad

    iPad Trying to decide on a new iPad


    Trying to decide on a new iPad

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:40 AM PST

    I have an iPad mini 2 right now and it's pretty much reached the end of its life. It runs so slow and laggy that it is unbearable to use. The mute switch is broken as well and is extremely delayed in muting the device if it even does it at all (let my sister use it for a school project a few years ago and God only knows what she did to it).

    I've got a tax return coming sometime next week and now would be the perfect time to upgrade. But do I go pro or not? It's very tempting. I'd love to be able to start journaling or drawing on the iPad, but it's a hefty price, plus another hundred bucks for the pencil and I don't know if I could justify that. Or would the 2016 model be worth getting for a price cut? I'd mostly be using it for for watching/reading things, browsing the web, and playing the select few games I have. So, what seems like the best course of action?

    submitted by /u/SizzleQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody write longer form with the onscreen keyboard?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:05 AM PST

    I don't like the iPad Pro smart keyboard: between the lack of adjustable angles and the lack of a tracking surface, it just doesn't seem like a very good solution. It suffers hugely by comparison to a laptop form factor, which it is explicitly compared to and designed to contend with. This is a main factor in why I haven't bought an iPad Pro, even though it does interest me still.

    But I do wonder whether anybody uses the on-screen keyboard for any longer form typing. If I were expecting to do a heavy editing session I would use my MacBook, but I wonder how comfortable the touch keyboard would be for a few paragraphs here and there? Kind of like the Nintendo Switch versus a PS4: doing a bit here and there all adding up.

    Maybe the relative slower speed of typing would cause us to take more time, to be more thoughtful, kind of like a type writer?

    submitted by /u/karmickoi
    [link] [comments]

    White Point while slideshow (right bottom edge)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 01:15 AM PST

    Manga

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:53 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone on this subreddit reads manga on an 10.5? Is it good or do I need to shoot for the 12.9?

    submitted by /u/lorealpaca
    [link] [comments]

    What causes a Safari URL redirect on an iPad?Is there a way to stop this from happening? I try to go to weather.com or other URLs and it redirects automatically. I assume it’s a google ad thing. Opinions?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

    I have Apple Care, how much will it cost to replace my destroyed iPad Pro 10.5 in the US?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 01:49 PM PST

    Hi! My iPad dropped down a flight of cement stares and is completely mangled. It's the LTE model. I have Apple Care, how much will it cost for Apple to replace it with a new one?

    submitted by /u/MF_Nook
    [link] [comments]

    Buying used iPad Pro off eBay. Any problem to change carriers from Verizon to AT&T?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:26 AM PST

    I checked the serial number on Apple's website. It turned up a verified sell date and said the iPad was out of its warranty period, which was expected.

    Any other advice to make sure it's a smooth purchase?

    submitted by /u/acoustic4meplz88
    [link] [comments]

    my first ever iPad, should I upgrade to iOS 11 straight out of the box?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:32 PM PST

    heard there were some issues with it so should I ignore the update for a few months?

    submitted by /u/FalloutFan2
    [link] [comments]

    Does the ipad pro 10.5 scratch easily?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:33 PM PST

    My pro comes tomorrow to my college address and my case and screen protector will be coming Friday at my home address. I obviously can't resist using it between that time, but do I have to worry a ton about scratches? I use android for phones so I'm not sure what glass apple uses.

    submitted by /u/myalwaysthrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my i pad act wierd when i put my cover on? sometimes i cant type sometimes it types the same letter alot of times. Help please

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:22 AM PST

    Any recommendations for iPad 10.5 inch case that is compatible with smart cover?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:58 PM PST

    2017 128GB iPad for $300 or 64GB 10.5" iPad Pro for $500?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:39 PM PST

    My wife saw the deals in iPads and wants one. I could give her my 128GB 2017 iPad and get the Pro for myself, but do I really need it. 64GB is plenty of space and I'll never use the Pencil.

    Should I spend the extra $200 for the Pro?

    submitted by /u/mindhead1
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Mini 4 and iTunes?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:52 PM PST

    I have iTunes 12.7.3 on windows 10 and I'm trying to put ringtones on my mini and I can't find them? Help?!

    submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

    Files (and the "Files" portions of Pages, Numbers, etc) sometimes simply display nothing.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:57 PM PST

    Like it says above, I'm getting the case now where I'll be doing something like writing in Pages, I close the iPad to do something else, flip it back open and enter my password, and the Files app is totally empty. If I click on a program like Pages or Numbers, the place were my horde of documents and folders are would also be empty. Deleting the app from the task manager does nothing, and only restarting the iPad did anything to help it.

    What's going on? I've had this issue maybe 5 times now since the last update. I know how to fix it (for now) but it DOES worry me, and it's happened when I was in the middle of something (like taking notes of talking points during a meeting).

    submitted by /u/HungarianStan
    [link] [comments]

    Why iPad cannot be a replacement for Mac

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:55 PM PST

    you can activate sync and set your back up to your iOS devices without connecting to your computer.

    submitted by /u/apaspect
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel