• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 1, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bug] WiFi slows down, stops working

    iOS Beta [Bug] WiFi slows down, stops working


    [Bug] WiFi slows down, stops working

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:36 AM PST

    On 11.3b3, WiFi starts off by functioning normally, but speeds fade until it just stops working entirely. This happens on multiple networks (everything that's wired works normally and I know it isn't the access point - which is a Xirrus / Riverbed unit).

    Has anyone else had this issue? I'm on a 7 Plus.

    submitted by /u/wakemeup707
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Bluetooth audio lag in iOS 11 - Will it EVER be fixed?!?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:34 AM PST

    Hello everyone. Not sure if this particular issue is ever going to be fixed but is anyone else having Bluetooth lag with their car units? I have the Pioneer AVH-2330NEX in which music and audio while watching videos lags each and every time. There's literally never been a time where I noticed it works.

    Changing music tracks presents a 2-3 second delay before I can actually hear the next song via my car receiver. While watching any type of videos audio is a always out of sync. I even ensured my firmware for the Pioneer is up to date and also swapped out units. Same issue. Now if my iPhone is plugged via lighting cable and using CarPlay everything works perfectly. My question is does anyone know if this software issue is fixed in the latest beta? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bbalfour82
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Books app lacks background multitask functionality (iOS 11.3b3)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:57 AM PST

    Beta 2 had a separate issue where the Books app would randomly crash. Beta 3 seems to have fixed this for the most part, however it looks like the app doesn't properly save its current state when you switch to another app, meaning each time you open the app it refreshes to the default layout, with no recollection of your currently opened book/document.

    submitted by /u/SteveJobsOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] Facebook messenger causes iPhone restart

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:19 AM PST

    I really don't know why. I don't use messenger really often but I found this bug. Open it, use it for 2-3 minutes, iPhone freezes and crashes.

    submitted by /u/federicotrevisani1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any fix been found for the Messenger reboot bug?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:34 AM PST

    Or are we gonna have to wait until the next beta fixes it?

    Its so annoying..

    submitted by /u/spyrofans1
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Does being on the ios beta programme on my current (and soon to be old) phone affect the “restore from backup” i will be doing tomorrow when my new phone arrives???

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:38 AM PST

    [Bug] phone restarting after ~5 minutes of use and randomly even without interaction. iPhone 6+ latest beta

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:24 PM PST

    Anyone experiencing the same thing? Nothing has changed in the way I have been using my phone, but today all of a sudden it has taken to restarting randomly and restarting after about 5 minutes of use. It's driving me crazy and I don't know how to fix it. I know that I should back up and restore, but im on vacation and that's not possible at the moment. anyone have any ideas?

    Edit: also in advance spare me the "it's a beta" speech. Yes I know it's a beta, but I just wanna know if anyone else has experience the same and if anyone has been able to fix it.

    submitted by /u/abrahamisaninja
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] iOS 11.3 (beta 3) Lockscreen goes black after i close the camera.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:19 PM PST

    [Bugs] calls not logged

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:59 PM PST

    I've made 4 calls today and received 1, nothing in my recent history since yesterday. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/iniff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel