• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 8, 2018

    Apple TV 2018, CordCutting Options with the Apple TV

    Apple TV 2018, CordCutting Options with the Apple TV


    2018, CordCutting Options with the Apple TV

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:37 PM PST

    I screwed up with a rookie mistake: redeemed on moviesanywhere instead of iTunes

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:02 PM PST

    Today I got the battle of sexes and for some reason thought redeeming on moviesanywhere is the same as redeeming on iTunes and immediately realized my mistake, now I am stuck with hd instead of 4K :(

    Would contact foxdigital support allow me to revoke the moviesanywhere link or am I just wasting my time and just be more careful in the future?

    submitted by /u/kick53rv3
    [link] [comments]

    If you're pre-ordering Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Vudu will have the 4K HDR version.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:25 PM PST

    As always Disney doesnt have 4k HDR versions on iTunes.

    if you have a smart tv or device that is supported you can get/watch the 4K HDR version on vudu (its listed as real 4K) and through movies anywhere you'll get the iTunes 4k version if it ever becomes available. You'll get the HD version for now.

    hopefully a deal is made soon.

    submitted by /u/djjuice
    [link] [comments]

    Cartoon Network App AppleTV 4K

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:15 PM PST

    I'm trying to use the Cartoon Network app for AppleTV 4K. It works until I sign in with my tv provider then it stops loading video. Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Infosecsamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Generation 2 Apple tv

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:41 PM PST

    Is it still viable? I have a workout room downstairs in my basement. I also have an extra 50" tv and old surround sound system. I was looking at an older model Gen 2 Apple TV for $50. Would I be able to access my iTunes library still? Or is the mode past it's end of life and no longer supported and it's apps non existent?

    submitted by /u/Levrion
    [link] [comments]

    [Self Promotion] I created a site for people to buy and sell their digital codes

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:46 PM PST

    As most of you probably know, many physical releases these days come with a digital code that can be redeemed through iTunes, vudu, or some other service.

    Buying, selling, and trading these codes has become pretty popular in the past few years and different sites and forums have popped up dedicated to this. But for the most part I always thought that even the most popular of these sites looked kinda scamy and are almost always a single power seller as opposed to a community of sellers that are able to post 1 or 100 codes.

    So, I decided to create a site that I thought would be nice to use

    https://kodala.codes

    It's pretty simple but maybe others will find it useful too :)

    submitted by /u/eeyoreissad
    [link] [comments]

    Switching between Ethernet/Wi-Fi via Settings? Or do you need to disconnect the Ethernet cable from the Apple TV?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:38 AM PST

    Is there any way to switch to using a Wi-Fi connection while an ethernet cable is plugged in to the Apple TV (4)?

    I want to use Ethernet the majority of the time. But I also want to sometimes switch the Apple TV to a separate Wi-Fi network.

    In Settings, the connection is set to "Etherenet" with seemingly no way to select Wi-Fi.

    I'd like to be able to make this selection from the sofa via the remote, without having to physically disconnect the ethernet cable.

    Failing that, how does an Apple TV know to switch to Etherenet over Wi-Fi? Does the ethernet need to be physically removed from the port? Or is it based on data? Would something like an internet killswitch button successfully switch me to Wi-Fi?

    submitted by /u/SheCalledHerselfLil
    [link] [comments]

    Part AppleTV SmartDNS/VPN question, Part international TV

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 11:25 AM PST

    Hey all, my parents are Italian and recently retired, and watch a lot of Italian TV now (in the USA). They pay $15/mo for 2-3 channels which don't even look great on cable.

    After doing some digging, I just bought them an Apple TV the other day to use the RaiPlay app, which has a ton of channels + on demand content + 7 day on demand playback of all shows. The quality of the video + on demand freedom + additional content like movies is amazing to them, and it's pretty much free outside of using Unlocator SmartDNS (which is neede due to geoblocking).

    They like another channel called Mediaset, but according to reviews their app doesn't currently work + you have to pay a subscription before you can even see anything.

    I came across Zattoo, which seems like the best case scenario, where for $10 a month it has pretty much every single Italian channel, with DVR options. Using a VPN I was able to get it to work on my computer, and it looks great. It was a pain to switch my app store and download it but I finally got it working. Unfortunately, SmartDNS doesn't seem to work, as it doesn't allow me to view the streams on my computer without a full VPN, and the streams don't work on the Apple TV.

    The only option I came across that -might- be reasonable is getting a router that specifically uses VPN for the Apple TV only, but I figured there had to be an easier way.

    Any suggestions / workarounds?

    submitted by /u/ReviewMePlease122120
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel