• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 8, 2018

    Apple iOS I don't think that using white font on white background is a good idea..

    Apple iOS I don't think that using white font on white background is a good idea..


    I don't think that using white font on white background is a good idea..

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 01:18 AM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks the new Rotten Tomatoes new look has the iOS 7 style

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:19 PM PST

    Best option on iOS 9, hope it finds the way back to iOS again..

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 01:34 AM PST

    Apple-Owned Workflow App Updated With New 'Mask Image' Action - Mac Rumors

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 03:32 PM PST

    Apple should give you the option to password protect your hidden albums

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:02 AM PST

    What’s the point of a voice assistant if I basically have to open the app myself?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 07:28 AM PST

    Anyone else getting stuttering while typing in iMessage?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 07:19 AM PST

    I'm on the latest iOS update, iPhone X

    I keep getting stuttering typing in the Messages app. It doesn't stutter here on the Reddit app for example, only seems to be Messages. I asked my sister who's on iOS with the 8 and it's doing the same thing.

    submitted by /u/TySwindel
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting iOS 11 UI bug. Files App

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:44 PM PST

    iMessage question?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 06:14 AM PST

    If I iMessage someone from my iPad via email, does it count against their data plan?

    submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

    Can't create local iTunes backup

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 05:28 AM PST

    I've been having this problem for a couple of months. When I connect any iOS device to my MacBook Pro, I can change the radio button between iCloud and My Computer backups, but all of the other buttons/options (Encrypt iPhone backup, Back Up Now, Restore Backup...) are grayed out and can't be clicked. I've tried all of the steps in the Apple support document, restarted all devices, connected directly to the MacBook via the Lightning cable that came with the device, and nothing works.

    I don't want to try restoring the device because I don't want to lose data. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jasonbaldwin
    [link] [comments]

    How to manually add apps to your iOS devices in iTunes 12.7

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:26 PM PST

    What does it mean when the app button is faded like the safari button?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 02:59 AM PST

    what info can app developers gain from your devices?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 11:27 PM PST

    IMEI, MAC, IP, Apple ID, phone number, mobile service carrier, model number, email address

    are any of these info shared to app developers automatically when you install and use their apps? (providing you don't input them manually within the apps)

    thanks

    submitted by /u/poiuytzxcvb
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast app no longer syncing between devices!?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:27 PM PST

    The latest updates to podcast app has ruined my podcast experience so bad that I've fallen behind on my podcast and just listen to Spotify more times.

    It used to be that I'd launch the app on my iPad mini quickly browse my podcast look for new episodes. If I started playing an episode at my work desk I could pause it. On breaks I could Go on a walk and the podcast would continue on my iPhone. Or I could start listening in the day on my iPad mini and finish the episode in the evening doing dishes. And the episode would pick up right we're left off earlier.

    Now tho I have to make mental notes at the time I stopped in my podcast playback. Or open my iPad to see the time I'm paused at the. Fast forward to that time on my iPhone. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have sync podcast endabled on both devices so I don't know the problem.

    In general on my older iPad mini the podcast app just crashes so much I have to reboot iPad during the day and hope for the best when it turns back on. What's going on? Those google pixel 2 phones are looking better and better!

    submitted by /u/Bronxs15
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Plus Live Pictures

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:25 PM PST

    So I'm kinda new to the game but Live Photo's have blown my mind away I just have a quick question to know if my phone is broken or if I'm doing this wrong I took a photo of my son waking towards me and the Live Photo playback is all choppy. I went to take multiple pictures and yep choppy.BUT I have some of me and my wife standing still and they look fine and smooth Is this how it works? No fast motion on Live Photo's or else choppy? Phone lens broken? Can anyone help out or give info

    submitted by /u/Shockwavvelove
    [link] [comments]

    iOS and privacy

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 10:13 AM PST

    Dear Reddit community,

    I am thinking about switching from Android to iOS. (I last owned an iPhone when the 4s was the current one). My main reasons are, that I want to get away from Google. The way it handles data and it's philosophy do not match mine. Sadly, the smartphone business does not offer real open source alternatives. I considered the Fairphone, but as I power user, whos most important devices is my smartphone, I cannot compromise on such a low end phone.

    The alternative to an iPhone X (as I can get very good deal on it now, I have to buy it now and cannot wait for the new gen.) would be a S9. But I don't want to support a arms manufacturer like Samsung or a data kraken like Google.

    So the ultimative question for me remains: Does Apple treat data privacy really better? I searched a little and found mixed opinions...

    There are gimmicks I would miss on Android, but if Apple were to treat privacy more seriously, I could compensate on that. (Also Apple ranks high on a envrionmental scale compared to others)

    submitted by /u/Sindarael
    [link] [comments]

    Beware of the iOS 11.3.4 Beta Battery drain (no flame, just sayin)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:03 PM PST

    The PicturePimp app doesn't work anymore. Anyone know of a good replacement

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 01:40 PM PST

    The app let you easily places silly hats, facial hair and a variety of objects into pics. Anyone know of a good replacement app?

    submitted by /u/ChainBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade to iOS 11 with iPad mini 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 11:26 AM PST

    Should i? im afraid it will slow down my ipad, im on 9.4.3 btw. I need to hear your thoughts based on the negative reviews

    submitted by /u/Cloudrip11
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps that will clean up cache material from my phone?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:09 AM PST

    I used to use Battery Doctor, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. It says there's no cache to clean, but there is definitely stuff it could take off. My phone is almost full, and half of it is "other" grey bar data. Help!

    submitted by /u/brettgoespunk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel