• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    macOS Sorry for the bad picture, but I keep getting this popup and I don't know how to stop it

    macOS Sorry for the bad picture, but I keep getting this popup and I don't know how to stop it


    Sorry for the bad picture, but I keep getting this popup and I don't know how to stop it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:21 PM PST

    App request: macOS app that can save window positions when toggling between laptop screen and external monitors

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 02:53 PM PST

    I currently use Magnet for my window position management, but whenever I unplug from external monitors, I lose the perfect setup that I spent a good 30 seconds on. Does anyone else here feel my pain? And if so, have any of you found a solution to the problem?

    submitted by /u/teodoro4
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the Shazam app?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

    Do any of you have success using this? I have my sample rate settings correct, unchecked ambient noise reduction and have input volume all the way up. Still, Shazam barely gets any results for me, and when it does, it's only the popular and obvious songs, which kinda defeats the purpose. I know the songs are in the database because the app works great on my phone.

    submitted by /u/triffids87
    [link] [comments]

    I did use Bootcamp last week, then removed Windows. Now bootcamp doesn't work

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:29 AM PST

    Last week I was able to install Windows 10 via Bootcamp. Then I removed Windows partition, today I wanted to install Windows 10 again (the same ISO file I did use last week), now it does not install, giving me error Run Disk Utility. I ran Disk Utility, it found zero issues. I don't understand what's wrong here. I tried installing it four times.

    submitted by /u/dubdub666
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since update, texts been out of order. Sometimes it'll say my message was sent at a time in the future lol. Fix?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel