• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    iPhone Pictures I never took showing up on my iPhone backup

    iPhone Pictures I never took showing up on my iPhone backup


    Pictures I never took showing up on my iPhone backup

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:43 PM PST

    I was added some songs to my phone today and then I started going through my backup to see old photos and check if I wanted to save some but then I started to notice a bunch of pictures I never took of like random people and stuff and a lot of them seemed to be from other parts of the world on top of that Facebook profile pictures of people I know were there too. I changed my passwords on everything and plan on going to the apple store tomorrow is there anything else I can do? I have an iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/Aevc
    [link] [comments]

    Updating to iOS 11.2.6 f@#$s up my iPad

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:38 PM PST

    1. updated to 11.2.6 on ipad
    2. immediatly after starting update black lines appear at the top of the screen (lines stay there even after rotating view and always starts with 1 grey line after turning ipad on, after few sec it turns into multiple black lines)
    3. every few seconds the screen starts flickering? spasming? violently (screen moving up n down at fast rate for 1-2 sec)
    4. everything else functions fine

    i tried rebooting and slapping the back of the ipad lightly as suggested by yt vids but no fix. ipad worked perfectly before starting the update. cant use ipad without damaging my eyesight

    thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/LINK-63
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to recover kik messages?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:31 PM PST

    Pretty much title. Is there any way to recover deleted kik messages, or permanently deleted images on my iPhone 6s Plus?


    [link] [comments]

    An important thing to remember, is when the iPhone is totally hosed that all restores fail and you almost want to put a bullet in it.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:06 PM PST

    You can open it up, remove the battery connector (see ifixit.com) and let it sit like that for about 12 hours. Naturally un.plugged from everything. Something on the board has to completely discharge.

    Plug the battery back in. Let it sit for a few minutes and power it up and try to DFU it.

    When this fails to allow you to reload IOS, I don't know of anything that will

    submitted by /u/DingBatUs
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 isn’t loading anything with my data (unlimited).

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:38 PM PST

    Last week, I had to reset my iPhone 7 due to a forgotten password (changed by my parents). I ended up having to reset the entire phone (system format). The same phone I have now with more storage and less apps. However, now I cannot load anything without being connected to the internet. It takes 1 minute of waiting for just one picture on Instagram to load. It was perfectly fine before, and I know that it isn't high speed data over, as I used up my high speed plan the week before. What should I do? Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

    submitted by /u/sakhewaet
    [link] [comments]

    Newest update crashed my iPhone 7 Plus. Help!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:02 PM PST

    Not mine but my boyfriend's and we have tried all we know to do. He attempted to install the latest update yesterday and it crashed his phone. He then got home from work and connected it to his computer and tried to install the update several more times through iTunes. No avail. He finally gave up and tried a factory reset and it would not even do that. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what steps would you recommend he take. He has no access to phone service and uses it constantly in his job.

    submitted by /u/jennypicalo
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage works for everybody I text except when it’s between my wife and I. It just sends a regular text message. Our settings are identical and I’ve turned on everything I need to have turned on. Both phones updated. No idea what’s going on.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

    Cannot find iPhone backup on iTunes!! D:

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:09 AM PST

    Hi! I am using iPhone 7, on Mac OS X 10.9.5.

    I temporarily deleted my Whatsapp app, but when I reinstalled it, all my messages were gone. I am absolutely devasted because I have lost all the pictures and messages of those who are dear to me. I went to back up my iphone on iTunes, but I cannot find my recent (Feb 18) back up, only a few from 2015, 2016, and early 2017. I went to the library folder and it is there. But, what do I do?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CuddlyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel