• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    Apple Macbook Which of these MacBooks is better for gaming?

    Apple Macbook Which of these MacBooks is better for gaming?


    Which of these MacBooks is better for gaming?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:07 PM PST

    My friend currently has a MacBook, but is interested in buying a better one that will be better for gaming. Yes, I know Macs are not ideal for games, we've heard it tons of times, but she wants to stay with Mac for music related stuff, and is only really looking for something that runs games "well enough", better than her current one.

    This is all the information I have:

    Her current one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269205160876572672/418225877449703425/Screen_Shot_2018-02-28_at_01.51.20.png

    The ones she is deciding between:

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269205160876572672/418225812702101515/image.png

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269205160876572672/418225823741640734/image.png

    Also, she would prefer 512 GB storage, but could live with dropping that if need be.

    submitted by /u/ketchupcat
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro 13" 2017 left shift not working?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:37 PM PST

    Hi, I have a fairly new Macbook (bought in November 2017) I haven't spilled anything on the keyboard, but my left shift decided not to work today. It has happened before but it usually worked 1/10 times but today it doesn't work whatsoever. I have tried resetting nvram and smc but still no luck. Have also tried deleting com.apple.hitoolbox.plist from /Library/Preferences. The only thing I haven't tried is reinstall OS.

    Does anybody else get this issue? Any suggestions to fix it besides take it into the store?

    submitted by /u/Ert69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the 12-inch MacBook only has a 480p camera whereas the 13-inch Macbook Pro has a 720p camera?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:04 PM PST

    The 12-inch MacBook (MB) and the 13-inch MacBook Pro (MBP) both have retina, but I was wondering why Apple didn't make the camera resolutions the same. The MBP has a 720p camera, whereas the MB only has a 480p camera. I really like the look, color options, and feel of the MB over the MBP, but the camera resolution is very different. Any one know why Apple made the MBP and the MB cameras different? Are there plans to release a MB with the same (or better resolution camera) than what is currently available?

    submitted by /u/AsnGurl
    [link] [comments]

    Should my MacBook 13' with Touch-bar (2017) be able to run Fortnite??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:45 AM PST

    Has anyone tried to play Fortnite using the MacBook Pro? Any problems?

    submitted by /u/juanguidaw
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished 2017 MacBook arrived with nearly-critical battery, wouldn't charge. AppleCare said send it back and order again -- It's no longer available in the store :(

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:10 AM PST

    coconutBattery results

    Chatted with an Apple Advisor and was told to go to the nearest Genius Bar -- okay, I gave up a shift at work and drove three hours round trip for the Genius to confirm the battery was shit and tell me he couldn't do anything in-store and I would have to return the unit, get a refund, order again.

    Called AppleCare, and explained my frustration. I gave up a shift (money) to drive to the Genius Bar. I bought an Apple for two reasons: Nix underpinnings with polished UI, and excellent customer support. I thought I'd walk into the Genius Bar with a bad battery and walk out with a functional unit.

    I only had it for three days. The AppleCare rep connected me with a nice lady who said I could return it and order it again when the money was refunded.

    Now the one I ordered is no longer available. I don't want to pay more money for an older model I didn't want. I should have a working MacBook, but I feel like I got teased for three days and now I'm shit out of luck.

    Everything else is either over-budget or 2015 hardware I don't want. This laptop was the only one that just about gave me an erection, it was such a pleasure to use.

    submitted by /u/Eyewrt
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking to buy a brand new Macbook air for $750. It can be 2015 or 2017. Does anyone know of any deals?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST

    Cannot find iPhone backup on iTunes! D:

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:25 AM PST

    Hi! I am using iPhone 7, on Mac OS X 10.9.5.

    I temporarily deleted my Whatsapp app, but when I reinstalled it, all my messages were gone. I am absolutely devasted because I have lost all the pictures and messages of those who are dear to me. I went to back up my iphone on iTunes, but I cannot find my recent (Feb 18) back up, only a few from 2015, 2016, and early 2017. I went to the library folder and it is there. But, what do I do?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CuddlyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel