• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    iPad 64gb or 256gb iPad Pro?

    iPad 64gb or 256gb iPad Pro?


    64gb or 256gb iPad Pro?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:25 AM PST

    Ok so I have decided on the iPad Pro over the surface pro. I guess first thing I wanna ask is the 10.5 inch display fine? That's what I was pretty much choosing as it'll just be for note and didn't feel the need for the 12.9 inch. Ok so the main thing I wanna know is the 64gb model enough? I plan on mainly using the memory to record lectures and take notes and at the end of semesters I can always dump the notes and everything onto my laptop to open up memory space. Then aside from that I'll probably use the iPad for a couple other apps like Netflix and Hulu and some apps to go with my school work. I don't plan on downloading full on movies onto the iPad, maybe once in a blue moon I will but I don't expect to do it, and then I don't really plan on taking pictures on there either as I do have my iPhone 7 Plus which is just more convenient. Thank you in advance for your responses!

    submitted by /u/Meladsaf
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone Airplay their iPad to Apple TV to play games?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:09 AM PST

    Is there a big lag when playing?

    I was thinking about playing some games on my Apple TV but the games are on the iPad.

    How are your experiences?

    submitted by /u/EP9
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad for school

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:54 AM PST

    I need an ipad for school and light video and photo editing. Please help me choose the right ipad for me.

    submitted by /u/MisterRifle9899
    [link] [comments]

    Noteshelf vs. Noteshelf 2?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:57 AM PST

    Hi all,

    So I've been trying out note-taking apps forever. I've recently started using my iPad a lot more, got myself an iCarez Matte screen protector (that is fantastic and totally worth the $6 on Amazon) and so now I've come to really love using my iPad for notes.

    I have Noteability (I don't care for the lack of "note books" in the app), I have GoodNotes (I like this one quite a bit and have been using it primarily).

    However, recently I discovered Noteshelf, and I really love the organization of the different notebooks, the styles, etc. However, I see that since I last used Noteshelf, they've come out with Noteshelf 2. Has anyone used it? Is it better than Noteshelf? What's the difference?

    Just trying to make a good judgement before I go and spend another $10 on a notebook app.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pinner
    [link] [comments]

    Fair price for 2016 9.7 IPad Pro?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:45 PM PST

    There is someone selling a good condition, few months old 9.7" iPad Pro 32gb, the 2016 model. He is including an Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard. He is asking $475 ,is this too much?

    submitted by /u/Jake5857
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard Case Recommendations for iPad Air 2

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:46 AM PST

    I've been having trouble finding a keyboard case for quite a while now, so I figured I'd ask here. Below is a list of features I want and am indifferent to, interspersed with longer explanations as to why.

     

    Want:

    • has a cover on the back for protection (aka a full case, not just a keyboard that attaches)

    • has a full querty keyboard

    • feels good

    • folds under the ipad (rather than just folding backwards, leaving the keys exposed on the bottom side) (eg: the Belkin QODE Ultimate)

    • firmly connected and doesn't come off easily

    I would like to use my keyboard case as an actual protective cover as well, so having a full case is important to me. I also want it to be an actual full keyboard that feels good, as I will be using it to take notes in class, for which I have to type quickly and accurately. As for the way it folds, I have found that other positions of the keyboard cause them to get in the way when they are not in use, and this way doesn't. I also want the keyboard to stay firmly attached, and not be easily pulled off by accident.

     

    indifferent:

    • ability to be in multiple orientations

    • detachable keyboard

    • ability to connect to multiple devices

    • price

    Multiple orientations would be nice, but I would rather have the keyboard stay firmly attached as well as have the ability to fold under, so I am willing to sacrifice this. I would like to always have my keyboard attached, so I don't care about the ability to detach it. I will only attach the keyboard to a single ipad, so I don't care about the ability to connect to multiple devices. Price isn't an issue, as I have saved up for this for quite a while.

     

    I had originally settled on the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro, but when I got it I found that the magnet connecting the keyboard to the iPad was weak enough that I kept accidently taking the keyboard off while trying to fold it or grab it by that half of the case or move it in some other way. I'd like something similar to it, but connected by something other than a magnet. Or at the very least by a stronger magnet.

    I've considered the Belkin QODE Ultimate, but supposedly it isn't as good as the Pro due to a weird key layout. I haven't tried it personally, but enough people have said this that it probably is an issue.

    The Logitech Type+ and Ultrathin Keyboard Folio are supposed to be good, but they have a tab that sticks out that I know I would find really annoying.

    I've also been considered the Kensing KeyFolio Thin X3 and and Anker Bluetooth Folio Case, but I'm not sure either of those keyboards feel anywhere near as good as the Belkin's Ultimate Pro's. A few places I looked mentioned them feeling lesser-quality compared to other ones.

    I've also looked at some other ones, but those are the ones that meet my specifications that generally get recommend, I think, so I figured I would cover how I felt about them.

     

    Finally, if all else fails and there are no other keyboards I like as much, I thought about was paying someone to modify/customize a Belkin Ultimate Pro. I have no idea who would do something like that though, so any input on this is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/radiantmemories
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use any iPad Mini 4 with cellular with any US carrier?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:52 AM PST

    Reading online, it sounds like I should be able to, I would just need to get a new SIM from the carrier I want.

    I am mostly looking at used devices and people will specify AT&T or Sprint, etc. I am wondering whether I can just buy any without deciding before hand which plan/network I'd want to use it on.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Salamandrous
    [link] [comments]

    Are Apple battery chargers convertible?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:18 PM PST

    I have a charger from my MacBook Pro bought in North America, so it uses the standard 2-3 prong. On me, is an Ipad which came with a charger from Hong Kong. It uses the giant 3-prong.

    https://imgur.com/a/x752I

    See the pictures. I looked at the stats and it says it the input and output voltage are the same, so can I replace? The reason I ask is because the big 3-prong cannot be removed and I need an extension cord which I only own from my MacBook Pro.

    submitted by /u/Hankune
    [link] [comments]

    Apple keyboard

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:17 PM PST

    I'm having a hard time connecting my Apple keyboard to my iPad Pro any suggestions on how to accomplish this

    submitted by /u/JJMastaKilla
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for a drawing app similar to Agile Tortoise’s Drafts

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:14 PM PST

    I am on the hunt for a relatively specific app for the iPad.

    I maintain a database of notes formatted in Markdown, with images inline. I would like to be able to quickly sketch a diagram and send it to Dropbox as a jpeg. This would be, more or less, the equivalent of Agile Tortoise's Drafts, but for drawing.

    Key features for me: * quick creation of new canvas * export to Dropbox * scripting of exports (e.g., rename file to YEAR-MONTH-DAY-HOUR-MINUTE before uploading) * Apple Pencil support

    submitted by /u/baddentist
    [link] [comments]

    God damn it Apple why is every IOS upgrade so shitty Ipad Pro 12.9 touch issues

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:56 AM PST

    2nd gen ipad pro 12.9 loved it for nearly a year. Stayed on 10.3.2 then I unfortunately listened to advice to got to 11 and it's shit. Touch issues every minute not sensing touch etc. Mostly in safari split screen. It's not a hardware issue as this happened exactly after upgrading to ios 11.

    submitted by /u/moldyjellybean
    [link] [comments]

    3rd Party File Manager

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:24 PM PST

    Hey All!

    Any suggestions for a 3rd party file manager? I mainly use my iPad Pro for work and school. Sometimes I need to save files to my device but I feel I'm not getting as much as I want out of the native "Files" app in iOS 11. I'm currently using File Manger Pro but realized it's not syncing up with my iCloud for some reason. Some features I'd like:

    -Lock/Unlock with TouchID -Being able to import/export files -Save internally onto iPad -Media playback support

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hesaidwhatupdeezus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel