• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 21, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Found my old iPod Touch 2g today :) This brings back so many memories!

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Found my old iPod Touch 2g today :) This brings back so many memories!


    [Discussion] Found my old iPod Touch 2g today :) This brings back so many memories!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:34 PM PST

    [Tutorial]Creating Your Own iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak With The QiLin Toolkit

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:36 PM PST

    [DISCUSSION] Beware FAKE Accounts On Twitter

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:31 AM PST

    [Discussion] I miss the fuck out of Activator.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:18 PM PST

    I don't know about everyone here, but Activator was the single coolest thing I think you can install on a jailbroken device. Im missing out on iOS 11, as it hasn't been updated yet.

    I'm sure some of you guys love having it around, and i am super jealous.

    Mostly, I miss:

    Both press volume buttons: Play/Pause Music VolumeUp Hold: Next Song VolumeDown Hold: Previous Song Double tap on statusbar:HUD mode (Old school) Shake Device: Graviboard

    submitted by /u/Woozybuddha
    [link] [comments]

    [News]CarrierCrack Coming to iOS 11 soon.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:15 PM PST

    [Question] Original ios dock. Saw this a while ago, what tweak makes the dock like that on the iphone x?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:26 AM PST

    [discussion]Can Someone Make This Music Concept To Reality It Would Be Awesome. I Have Seen this concept On twitter Account of AVIROK1

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

    [Discussion] time flies, nostalgic 2012

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:28 PM PST

    [Discussion] rest in piece my 5s battery (1000 cycles)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:23 PM PST

    [Release][Update] FullScreenX - Enable fullscreen for non-supported apps on iPhone X

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:58 PM PST

    Here i introduce you the almighty FullScreenX with support for all apps that run in classic mode !

    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EQs6W

    Changelog:

    0.8b3: Added uicache button and fixed the issue which was causing some apps to run in iPhone 4 resolution in disabled mode.

    1.0: Added support for all other non-working apps.

    Download: https://mega (dot) nz/#!UtUSSJRD!g6oISRWkdilmgdQKwQhfr2QDvoSOQvJZog0B5W6uSKI

    Let me know what you guys think !

    submitted by /u/landoftherisingsun
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] NoMoreSmallApps by SparkDev

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST

    This tweak allows all apps to open full screen on the iPhone X. Yes all apps not just some. Download for free from: https://member.sparkservers.co.uk/Repository/ViewProduct?productName=NoMoreSmallApps&member=0

    submitted by /u/Zarknasir
    [link] [comments]

    [question] which one is worth it

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:33 AM PST

    [question] why does Ryan petrichs tweak "respringCacheFix" say it was updated in 1969 ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:22 PM PST

    [Upcoming] SwitchSlide: FlipSwitch in the Slide To Power Off screen!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:43 AM PST

    [Discussion] Simple tweak for iOS11 SmartTap

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:33 AM PST

    [Request] Music Wallpaper (Wallpaper goes along with music/sound)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:17 PM PST

    [Question] Electra b11-3 random freezes and prolonged hang times before reboot?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:29 PM PST

    Once every other day, my iPhone X (which as some of you know just survived a trip to hell and back) likes to freeze and hang at a random point for 15-20 mins before coming back to life. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/ThePoetWalsh57
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Jailbroken iOS vs rooted Android, what're your thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:16 AM PST

    I've been on Android for 3 years now, and before that, I was an iOS user, with a jailbroken iPad. Recently, with my Android phone (Nexus 6) dying, I decided to take a look at the jailbreak community and I was happy to see that it's bigger than ever.

    The one thing that I missed from my jailbroken iPad is the great degree to which Cydia tweaks can change the way my device functions, which is something that even rooted Android with xposed doesn't do. So, overall, I think that Jailbroken iOS is still better than rooted Android (even with my bias as an Android user). I was thinking I could grab an old iPhone from somewhere in my house, like a 5S, jailbreak it, and corroborate/refute my assumptions.

    What do you guys think about Jailbroken iOS and how it compares to rooted Android?

    submitted by /u/Artillect
    [link] [comments]

    [TUTORIAL] restoring phone from teugu character bug

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:51 AM PST

    I've tried this on various phones running ios 10 and 11.. the bug makes phone get to lock screen and as soon as you touch anything, it reboots. The fix : if you are at lockscreen. Restart your phone by holding power and lock button. Then make a call to the affected phone as soon as it starts without pressing anything. The call will be displayed and you can pick up call and put it on speaker Now try unlocking your phone while on call. Voila, you will be able to unlock now. Now if the text is on messages app, try opening the messages app In max 50 tries, the app will open. Send more texts tocthe affected device. Delete the thread in which the character was received. It wilk be back to normal. If the text is received on whatsapp. Delete whatsapp as soon as you reach the springboard or it will be super laggy and then reboot the phone. It worked for most devices :)

    submitted by /u/sahnisanchit
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [Panicking] Every single Apple product I own (jailbroken or not) is restarting nonstop over and over and I can’t seem to stop it....

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:03 AM PST

    At exactly 1147 AM every device I have went into a reboot loop simultaneously.

    Every device I own: iPhone X (Electra b11-3) iPad Pro 12.9 (Electra b11) Apple Watch Series 1 iMac Mid 2014 (Which doesn't have my Apple ID on it) Apple TV

    Are all restarting over and over and no matter what I do. Hard reboot, power down and leave it, etc. Nothing makes a difference. Really at a total loss here. Anyone got advice on what I did to piss off the Apple Gods? I figured my phone was in a respiring loop for some reason but that's not it. Also thought maybe I got that Indian text bug but why would the Mac be affected. Really at a 110% loss of ideas here. Anyone?

    submitted by /u/ThePoetWalsh57
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Installer 5 to do list !

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:01 PM PST

    [Discussion] Jailbreak was SO much better back then. Good Times.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:30 PM PST

    Remember back then where in blackra1n/jailbreakme you can just click to jailbreak? Or back then where developers didn't have people spamming them to make jailbreak (wen ETA kids) these were the good days of jailbreak itself.

    But that didn't last forever...

    Ever since ios 10 came out, things started to look pretty grim for jailbreak, and Apple was patching these exploits at a hilariously fast rate as if they had enough, in fact, they were so fast that the jailbreak devs could not keep up, not to mention the fact that it became harder and harder to jailbreak.

    And now because of how secure iOS has gotten, now you would wait a whole year to just jailbreak late iOS 10!

    Now, I'm not saying that jailbreak is getting worse and worse (even though it actually is) it's that now Apple is ruining the fun for it.

    But I know what the real problem could be TEENS!

    They are the real problem why jailbreak is on very thin ice at the moment, and coolstar is now going private because people were pissing him off! These selfish kids are ruining /r/jailbreak as it is, also with their unappreciative behavior, but no offense to these teens I'm just stating that it's a problem that NEEDS to be solved because one-day devs are just going to fall onto the ground and give up on jailbreaking.

    But overall, jailbreak is NEVER going to die (Unless Apple goes full Godzilla on jailbreak city). We just need to improve how we approach it.

    Please don't shitpost me.

    submitted by /u/Glacio9969
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] what is exactly an ETA kid?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:15 AM PST

    I have never actually asked for a release date or nagged the devs... however i am constantly on twitter/reddit waiting for any updates!! Are the ETA kids/kid someone who demands for a JB, or someone who plainly keeps asking ? Or is there an accumulation of excited kids who ask and paint an overall picture? I understand the mentality that devs will release what ever/ when ever they want, and constantly being attacked by eta kids is off putting. Yet, is it really that big of deal if someone is excited and asks when they think they will finish ? And again the reason why most people don't ask is due to the eta kids anyways..

    submitted by /u/whyni
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] You can speed up opening and closing app animations and more using the hidden springboard settings on iOS 11!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:33 PM PST

    Using Mage,

    Swipe the status bar to open mage>App switcher>Animation settings> Zoom up (Input desired speed, lower is faster!) Go back>Icon zoom down (Input desired speed, lower is faster!)

    Make sure to back up your Rootsettings file in "/private/var/mobile/Documents/com.apple.springboard.settings"

    Before making drastic changes. Some may throw you into a respring loop, if that happens go here take your backup file you made prior to this tutorial, ssh into your device, delete your modified file and replace it with the backed up one

    submitted by /u/nhcoil
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone 8 plus playing windows sounds

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:42 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I randomly get these old windows xp hardware connect/disconnect sounds from my un-jailbroken iPhone 8 plus running iOS 11. This usually happens on the lockscreen. This happened after my iPhone fell to the ground, shattering the display. The display has been replaced by Apple but the sounds remained. Is the iPhone secretly running Windows XP underneath, or do I have some kind of malware??

    It's exactly this sound: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyG-C7H4ow

    (A quick google search gave me nothing)

    Edit: I think I've found the source. It's an app called "TrapTap" that makes those sounds when the iPhone is connected to the TrapTap device in my car. I noticed that my iPhone made the sounds when the lights on the device start flashing (indicating that a connection has been made).

    I usually have the sound of my iPhone off, so I didn't notice this relation before.

    submitted by /u/remembermereddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel