• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 22, 2018

    iPhone How do I turn DOWN the quality of YouTube videos

    iPhone How do I turn DOWN the quality of YouTube videos


    How do I turn DOWN the quality of YouTube videos

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:38 PM PST

    Latest iOS on iPhone 7+.

    YouTube is basically unusable on my home WiFi because safari/YouTube tries to open the highest resolution version possible. All other devices in my house run YouTube videos just fine. I'm left staring at a never ending loading circle on a crystal clear 4K video frame on my phone. How can I force a YouTube video to play in like 800x640 or something? It's a screen the size of my hand, I don't need ultra high def.

    submitted by /u/prosequare
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone battery replacement help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:28 PM PST

    So I replaced the iphone 5S battery on my own. I completed the replacement and everything. However, when I go to turn it on, it stays in the power up mode (i.e., screen is lit up with the apple logo). It has been this way for a few minutes now. Do I need to go back and check to make sure all the cables are connected?

    submitted by /u/slickshoes510
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an alternative to Apple Music?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

    Hi, I have an iPhone 5SE. I am also middle aged and subscription-based music services - such as Apple Music (but also including Spotify etc) - leave me cold. Is there a way to go back to the way things used to be on the iPhone? Ie: you either download a song from iTunes or perhaps transfer it to iTunes from a CD and then sync it to your iPhone? What, if any, alternatives are there to subscription-based music services? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sensormotif
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 5s broken or what?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:53 PM PST

    I sent someone an indian character and their phone won't turn on now. I sent it as a joke as I did with many other people, but there is one guy claiming I broke his phone and I am trying to find proof that I didn't destroy his phone simply with an indian character. So is it possible I broke his phone? because he is telling me to buy him a new one now and I hardly believe I can break his phone with a character.

    submitted by /u/Zoltar02
    [link] [comments]

    Being asked to Factory Reset Old Employee iPhones, issues with user accounts still on them

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:32 PM PST

    So I have 4 iPhone 5's (5C's and 5S's mixed) as well as 1 7S with a cracked screen. I am doing some temp work for the company and they are scrapping these phones but want to wipe them. 3 out of the 5 have the phone password set to a generic that we know, but all 5 have user accounts for the employee's who are no longer here. We need to wipe them, preferably by just doing a factory reset but of course with the user account on there it asks for that and the phone pin... I swore there was a way to handle situations like this especially for bigger company's who issue phones to users. I figured the tech people here could help lead me in the right direct.

    Thanks

    Also if anyone happens to remember anything about Blackberry's I have 3 old Blackberrys I need to do the same to...

    submitted by /u/Wanderor-Cross
    [link] [comments]

    Slow touch response time iPhone 7plus . Send help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:47 AM PST

    G'day from down under! I'm hoping someone here has some experience with the rather odd touch issue I'm having with my iPhone 7+.

    Having had this phone for two days (as a replacement sent from Apple) I find that my touch screen won't register touch for a couple of few seconds following every period greater than 1 to 5 seconds of idle time (both while phone is locked and unlocked) . After a couple of taps it fires right back up and continues working as expected, till again when a couple seconds pass without input from me. It's not as though there's a lag in the characters or gesture being registered where the phone will then catch up - it's more like it's dead for a couple seconds sometimes requiring 3D Touch to get it running again.

    I'm running iOS 11.3 beta 2 though I have tried downgrading and setting up as new phone and the issue still persists. I'm reluctant to send it back to Apple as it took the best part of a fortnight for them to send me this device as an out of warranty (though covered by consumer law here in Australia) receiver issue had rendered my original device unusable. I'm also a four hour drive from the nearest Apple store.

    Any suggestions or miracle cures would be hugely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/watermelon_gash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel