• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    Apple Watch If you’re considering a Series 0 to Series 3 upgrade...

    Apple Watch If you’re considering a Series 0 to Series 3 upgrade...


    If you’re considering a Series 0 to Series 3 upgrade...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:07 PM PST

    Just do it.

    Can confirm: Night and Day performance, and in turn, usefulness improvement.

    Bonus: Picked up a refurb Series 3 GPS from the Apple Store for $309 USD

    Bonus 2: Was still able to sell the original on eBay for ~$110 USD.

    Net/Net: No regrets over the $199 upgrade.

    submitted by /u/FuckingDoily
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I activate Apple Pay with my debit card they send me a damn letter.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:03 PM PST

    All it says is that I activated Apple Pay. This is from me switching iPhones then having to replace it due to a manufacturer defect. Absolute waste of paper.

    https://imgur.com/a/Wtvjs

    Edit: called my bank, they said they have no record of sending them and it might be a scam and to go to my local bank branch. What are they trying to scam me out of it??? It's not telling me to do anything or asking me for info it's just telling me it's activated!!!

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    New screen on watchOS Beta for Mac unlocking

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:27 AM PST

    Finally did it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:01 PM PST

    Apple Watch Eject Water

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:50 AM PST

    I wear my AW3 in the shower and on occasion I submerge it in water. Most of the time I remember to perform the function that uses sound to eject water from the speaker. My question is - what if I neglect to do this? Is the speaker itself waterproof? Is this water-ejection function solely to clear the water from the surface of the speaker so as to not adversely effect the sound?

    submitted by /u/keaggy01
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Siri Language

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:53 AM PST

    I want to change the language of Siri from English (UK) to English (Ireland).

    When I change on iPhone everything is grand, I get the Irish Siri accent no prob. However for some reason it makes Siri silent on Apple Watch.

    Anyone know how I can fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/eirereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 3 Stainless Steel

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:33 AM PST

    I found an Apple Watch Series 3 Space Black Stainless Steel for under $400, but it is in the smaller 38mm size. I have big wrists, but is it worth buying anyway? How much does the size matter?

    submitted by /u/ittihad06
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody go from S2 to S3?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:59 AM PST

    I wanted an Apple Watch since it was announced, but forced myself to wait until speed improvements and water resistance were up to scratch. The series 2 seemed perfect, and when their was finally stock available I got one in January last year.

    But WatchOS 4 ruined it. It will randomly decide it has no battery, there have been recurring issues of it not charging, and the most frustrating is how much the battery life has plummeted, as well as the slowdown. I'm fine with usual iOS slowdown, but it seems 10 times worse on the Apple Watch. So when I see people getting days of battery life with the Series 3 without LTE turned on, I get super jealous.

    The problem is, I want the stainless steel, because the sapphire composite glass is important to me. I still managed to get a small scratch on my S2 SS, I shudder to think how badly I would scratch the regular Sport model. That, coupled with having hands that go with SS chassis makes the sport unfeasible.

    I got my S2 SS 38mm for £495, but looking at sale values I wouldn't be able to scrape together more than about £200 for it. Couple that with the cheapest I can get a S3 SS being £540 new, or £467.50 if I wangle a discount from my old supervisor (but that's not a guarantee).

    So my question is, those who've upgraded from a series 2, or maybe even a series 1 since the processor is the same, what do you think? Is the minimum £270 difference worth the upgrade? Especially since they might announce a S4 around September?

    submitted by /u/Supersaurus7000
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to the original dude who posted the Video. Changed my watch as well and it had me cracking up all day. My wife rolls her eyes when I look at my watch and laugh. She knows and it’s hilarious!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:23 PM PST

    Is there an AW Weather App that actually works?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:45 AM PST

    Hey all. I got an AW3 a while ago. I love it - but I can't seem to find a weather app that works very well. I'm in Canada, and The Weather Network is the default - but nine times out of ten, it says it can't display any information. Yahoo Weather is a bit better, but takes a full couple of minutes to update.

    The complications work fine. But the apps themselves seem terrible. Anyone got a better suggestion? Being able to check the weather on my wrist is super useful.

    submitted by /u/twobeersthenramen
    [link] [comments]

    Sport Loop on smaller wrists

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:20 AM PST

    Whats it like wearing the sport loop for those with smaller wrists? I've seen some videos on Youtube where the end of the loop goes all the way around the wrist. Does it affect comfortability, getting caught on random things etc.?

    For reference, I use the second-last hole on the smaller version of the Sports Band.

    Please share any photos too!

    submitted by /u/jayseehe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal? (The halo on the edge of the screen & and series 1)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:27 PM PST

    The thing I'm most proud of with my 1,000 day badge. Thanks Apple!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:40 PM PST

    Yesterday, I received my 1,000 day badge.

    I've received lots of badges.

    I close my rings. I gets my badges. I do what my watch tells me.

    Sometimes I get a little carried away, like when I hiked 32 miles and had a 5K+ active calorie day.

    I've climbed on Devil's Tower (almost made it to the top). I've climbed Sugarloaf in Rio (made it to the top!). I've purchased a mountain bike and gym equipment. I even purchased a wheelchair to get those badges.

    In a couple of weeks, I'm going to run my first marathon on Catalina Island.

    But what I'm most proud of... or rather thankful to my Apple Watch for is how it all started.

    That graphic doesn't really show the whole story because it doesn't show how my activity goal/level has gone up. It also doesn't show how I used MyFitnessPal to monitor my diet and make major changes.

    Likewise, my resting heart rate is much lower as is my blood pressure.

    I feel and look great. Thank you Apple!!!

    submitted by /u/mredofcourse
    [link] [comments]

    CASE REQUEST, Does anyone know of any round cases?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:17 AM PST

    Apple Watch storage capacity?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:58 AM PST

    So I'm going to buy a series 3 and I'm not sure if I want the LTE version or just GPS. But I did notice on Apples website that the LTE version has 16gb of storage but the GPS only has 8gb and I was wondering if that matters. Will I notice any difference with it.

    submitted by /u/Siggiyngri
    [link] [comments]

    AppleWatch Milanaise worth it ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:05 AM PST

    Hi,

    I was going to order me that band, but can someone tell out of experience if that's worth it? I got some bootlegged silicone bands and they feel like 💩. So idk if I should get a counterfeited one or the original one

    submitted by /u/NagasakiGG
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications cleared from watch don't clear from phone.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:36 AM PST

    Example, receive text message and then read and dismiss. Notification is gone from watch. Look at phone later and it still has the banner on the lockscreen as well as the app badge. Even replying to the message doesn't clear it from the phone.

    It used to work fine and then a couple weeks ago it stopped working. It's super frustrating especially when you get messages from a bunch of people and some of them aren't necessary to reply to right away so you save it for later, thinking the ones you didn't action on the watch will be the only ones left when you look at your phone. Well, surprise, because every message your received is still gonna show up.

    I don't understand the point if I'm going to have to action every single notification twice. The watch was very convenient when I got it but it's almost becoming a chore to use at this point.

    Between this and the imessage bug that lists messages in the wrong order I'm getting pretty tired of the one feature that I actually own an iPhone for. It's just absurd that stuff that should be so simple is slipping through the cracks like this.

    Anyone else have this issue or some ideas on what to do? I've seen posts on apple discussion boards dating back to watch OS 2.2 and ios 9.3. 2 full version updates and they are still having this issue. What. The. Hell.

    Sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway123465321
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch japan edition s2 & s3 on Apple Pay

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 11:28 PM PST

    Example if I get a Apple Watch japan editon s2 or s3

    I recall s3 works on global Apple Pay and japan felica apply pay but what about Apple Watch s2 japan editon does it works on global apply pay or

    submitted by /u/Madleet
    [link] [comments]

    Got a “red dot” for my Series 1 ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:11 PM PST

    Microphone not working.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:14 PM PST

    Hey guys! Have any of you noticed that the mic stops working sometimes? This happened to me after updating to the latest WatchOS. I noticed after screaming "hey siri" like crazy and it never worked so I tried calling through the watch and the other end could not hear me. I restarted my phone and watch and it started working again but now it doesn't. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/Ferny_m18
    [link] [comments]

    Watch off by 1.3 km when running a 5k!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 02:13 PM PST

    Hi!

    Recently got an S3 (GPS only) and the weather finally allowed me to try it out while running outside. I did my usual 5k using runkeeper on the watch and it registered 6,30km! I had my phone on me (no Bluetooth headphones yet) but since my goal is to run with only the watch, I am a bit concerned.

    Is this something that happens a lot? Is there something I can do to make it more accurate?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TineCiel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel