• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    Apple TV Apple TV 101 Question

    Apple TV Apple TV 101 Question


    Apple TV 101 Question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 02:34 PM PST

    So my wife and I are planning on buying an Apple TV for a few reasons. We both have iPhones and subscribe to Apple Music and Amazon Prime so we want a streaming device to stream both of those and Apple TV seems like a great option.

    Before we buy one I have a few questions: First, how much of a need is there for storage on the device, what sort of things would I use the storage for? With that question, should I get the 32gb or the 64gb.

    My other questions is what can I save to it? Can I download Netflix shows or Amazon Prime shows to it? If I do that can I take it from my house and go to a place without internet and play it? Additionally, what things can I do with it without internet?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/jonesab
    [link] [comments]

    Help ! I can’t find my videos on iMovie at Apple TV 3th generation anymore.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:07 PM PST

    CBS launches CBS SPORTS HQ, a 24/7 streaming network for sports news, highlights and analysis

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:23 AM PST

    Hulu’s patch notes put a smile on my face; that smile quickly went away and was replaced by PTSD from using the labyrinth they call a UI on tvOS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 11:01 PM PST

    What is the best way to stream to Apple TV if all you have is a PC connected to the same wifi network?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:35 PM PST

    All content playing at 60hz driving me nucking futz!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:10 PM PST

    Just got a 4K Apple TV and an LG C7 television. Running the Apple TV content through a Denon 3400 receiver to do HDMI switching.

    All content in every stinking app on the Apple TV is playing in 60hz.

    I can't stand it! I HATE that "smooth" effect 60hz gives.

    I searched here and did not find a solution.

    I tried Match Content both on and off to no avail. Tried setting the Format to 4K Dolby Vision 24hz.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction to get movies playing in 24hz?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/RayZorFist
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an Apple 4k TV in a majority Android household?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:58 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I bought an LG B7 OLED before Christmas and love it. I'm wanting to build a digital library of movies, legitimately and I'm currently deciding which platform to go with. The clear leader is the Apple 4k TV due to the amount of content available to me in 4k + HDR/DV in the UK which, in comparison to Google Play Movies, is absolutely streets ahead.

    I already own a Shield, which I like and would probably keep and my phone, tablets etc in the house are all android other than the wife's iPad.

    The reviews I have read have said that you need to be engrained in Apple's Ecosystem to fully appreciate the ATV 4k. I was wondering whether there were any users here who are/were in my position and what their experiences have been.

    Any other input would also be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bun-teh
    [link] [comments]

    Movies in uk? Dolby vision

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

    Hello all Please can someone confirm what movies are in 4k Dolby vision in UK?

    I'm tempted to buy an Apple TV 4k as the uk choices of Dolby vision on dvd are very limited - is Thor ragnarok available in 4k Dolby vision please? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/mirrors90
    [link] [comments]

    Snag an Apple TV 4K for $105 with three months of DirecTV Now (theverge.com)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel