• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 21, 2018

    Apple Watch I hope you find this cool

    Apple Watch I hope you find this cool


    I hope you find this cool

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:32 AM PST

    New Watchdot Design and my Watchband

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:05 AM PST

    My wife is on to my canned Apple Watch replies; time to start scribbling.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:32 AM PST

    Not loving the sport band that came with my new series 3 so I went to an Apple partner store and found this sweet deal for $10

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:25 PM PST

    Finally made a steampunk cover for my wife's 38 mm Apple Watch.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:38 AM PST

    Recently got a Apple Watch S2. I quickly learned that I can listen to music from the watch. Problem I don’t own Bluetooth headphones. What are some good headphones that you currently use?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:48 AM PST

    White vs. Black Ceramic

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:11 PM PST

    Finally the prototype is out! Yes it is made of flexible Wood. Hope you like this.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:28 AM PST

    For all the nurses in the house...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:48 AM PST

    How can I make the Raise to Wake screen last longer?
    I know I can do Tap to Wake for 70 seconds, but many at times and situations tapping is not an option.

    submitted by /u/KillerVmac
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change apple watch name from this screen? I renamed it thru watch app but it does not reflect here

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:53 AM PST

    Question - How does AWS3 (not LTE) impact your paired iPhone battery?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:50 AM PST

    Hello,

    Planning to buy soon an Apple Watch Series 3 non LTE and searched google and reddit with no luck with the question in the title. While almost all articles explain the battery life of the watch, I'm trying to figure out how the watch pairing affects the phone's life and how would this combination drag me more often to a wall socket.

    I'm currently using an iPhone 7+ and the phone battery drains aprox 50% in 12hr with a relative moderate usage. Battery wear is 3% according to some battery health apps.

    How are your phone holding up with paired with the watch?

    submitted by /u/vektor1993
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen Apple Watches on eBay

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:15 AM PST

    I know a good portion of those Apple watches being listed as activation locked are probably stolen property, has there been any effort in setting up something to get people back their property based on serial # and the owners Apple ID.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_redbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Sad day. Apple watch s2 died after I canon balled into a pool. I waited until the next day to try to revive. No luck. Rip little buddy.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:37 PM PST

    Apple watch 3 LTE and google pixel 2

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:29 AM PST

    I am in a dilemma owning Apple watch which i Love an iPhone 7 and also the Pixel 2. I will never give Up the Apple watch so i decide top sell the Pixel and the iPhone 7.

    What do you think about that? Are some Guys Out there doing the Same? Any experience?

    submitted by /u/rudingshain
    [link] [comments]

    Pickup this white band for only SGD$40 from carousell... Im liking it more than my black sport band..,

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:47 PM PST

    Any fitness apps for non-gym fitness?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:15 PM PST

    I really want in all in one app, that records running, push ups & sit ups. A bonus for any non weights/gym app. It seems most of the apps have separate apps for push ups & sit ups, unless the main runtastic app somewhere has it for push ups & sits up (or would I have to get premium to see it?). Gymaholic is ok but so gym oreintated. I primarily run/jog, don't mind paying for apps either but would love for it to add push ups/sits up into my workout/information, and possibly a plank or crunch thing as well. I went to go respond and post in another thread like this but it was locked.

    submitted by /u/GoGatzGo
    [link] [comments]

    I have charging problem with my apple watch. When I try to charge it it just shows this weird screen and doesnt charge. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:25 PM PST

    Any way to reset the iMessage count?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:16 PM PST

    What is the best "G-shock" case for the Apple watch 42mm Series 3?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:29 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of different alternatives but is anyone using one and currently recommends one?

    submitted by /u/HeyyItsMikee
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I have been using Nike Run Club on my Apple Watch series 3 and the heart rate gets stuck almost every time I use it (it could get stuck at 90 BPM or 110 BPM, I switched over to apples activity monitor and it works fine). I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling with no luck. Any fixes?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:23 AM PST

    LPT: Want to exercise with just your watch, but don't have AirPods? Buy a lightweight Bluetooth-to-3.5mm receiver to convert your headphones to wireless!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:59 PM PST

    Here's a link to an Amazon search of what I'm talking about.

    I actually bought one of these to stream to my older car's stock line-in; but I had this "duh" realization just last week.

    They're so lightweight, it's unnoticeable when stuck in the waistband of athletic clothes - and the battery lasts long enough for about 2-3 hours of use (depending on brand).

    (FYI - I wouldn't get any receiver with a "built-in mic" because iOS will usually default to that when paired instead of your headset's mic.)

    It worked perfectly for running and full-body exercises with my favorite pair of earbuds, hopefully you guys can use this to go out and close those rings!

    submitted by /u/au42
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE: Series 0 Apple Watch screen popped off - Getting replaced with a new one

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:39 PM PST

    Original Post

    Update to my original post where I found the apple watch screen dangling from the watch all of a sudden. Had an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Apple Store and they confirmed it's a swollen battery and will be replacing my Apple Watch at zero cost. Since they don't issue out series 0's anymore, the apple rep said it would get replaced with a newer model. He wasn't specific as to which one but will be another stainless steel model. It will take 7-10 business days and will deliver directly to my house.

    So there you have it. It sucks not having the apple watch for the time being since I'm so used to wearing it all the time. But looking forward to the new watch to come in.

    submitted by /u/primetime_7
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the notification just now...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel